PDA

View Full Version : Crouch

macca
08-06-2006, 10:50 PM
Seems to be flavour of the month at the mo :roll:

He was even boo'ed by England fans, who are now ****in treating him like the new messiah.......

Including some of the people on this board if i remember correctly :roll:

Always believed in him, creates a lot an scores the odd few. 13 goals and 8 assists last year for us not bad imo

DJsmallpaul
09-06-2006, 01:17 AM
He's good & i''ve said it since he played for QPR, never seen sucha big man who's as good with his feet as he is in the air Don't reckon any south American team could handle his assets.

nick_anarchy
09-06-2006, 02:12 PM
messiah pfft ...hes not that ****in good

dont get me wrong hes come in while rooney has been out and done the job cant say more than that , if he new how to head the ball he would be much better as hes very good witht he ball at his feet

Miksta
09-06-2006, 04:26 PM
if he new how to head the ball

Are you blind? alot of the goals he stes up are layoffs from a headed pass. open your eyes man =)

gary_human
09-06-2006, 04:32 PM
i admit i dint rate him, now i think hes the new messiah (well, nearly !!) - it was the boddy popping which did it for me - hopefully breaking and boddy popping will come back in fashion as well as crouchie

macca
09-06-2006, 06:42 PM

Are you blind? alot of the goals he stes up are layoffs from a headed pass. open your eyes man =)

no hes manc THE END!

jam
09-06-2006, 07:04 PM
The only reason i like him is coz hes funny as ****.Theres still alot more players i'd have took other than him.Dean Ashton is one of them,Darren Bent is another and Andy Johnson is another.

nick_anarchy
09-06-2006, 11:11 PM

haha yeh i do have my eyes open , the pundets must be the same , thay always comment on his heading so every one must be blind ....

hes got no power in his heading , yeh his hight does cause problems but defenders are lucky it aint his strong point in play , you would think with his hight he would score 20 a season but he dont

i like the lad , i think he can be a good player but not no superstar the scousers make out he is ...

nick_anarchy
09-06-2006, 11:15 PM
The only reason i like him is coz hes funny as ****.Theres still alot more players i'd have took other than him.Dean Ashton is one of them,Darren Bent is another and Andy Johnson is another.

dean ashton is a very good player and one england will be lookin at in the future im sure .. i think hes got a way about him like teddy sheringham has , he's quality with holding the ball up and the way he plays ppl in , his 1st touch is very good and his control is also very good

andy johnson is one iv not realy watched much tho he does seem to bang the goals in , be interesting seeing how he goes at everton , bent im not to keen on he dont seem to be at that level but who knows if he gets chances at that level

Will
10-06-2006, 12:01 PM
He's big, he's bad, he dances like your dad, Peter Crouch! Peter Crouch!

macca
10-06-2006, 05:16 PM
[quote="Miksta"][quote=nick_anarchy]
i like the lad , i think he can be a good player but not no superstar the scousers make out he is ...

who makes out hes a superstar??? the amount of crap u post is unbelievable

Esox Lucius
10-06-2006, 06:56 PM
don't rate him, seems a sound enough lad though, his bird is fit.

Ashley
10-06-2006, 11:14 PM
Lanky streak of piss :cheese:

Esox Lucius
11-06-2006, 12:41 PM
He's big, he's bad, he dances like your dad, Peter Crouch! Peter Crouch!

i prefer my version

he's big, he's shit, he dances like a tit

nick_anarchy
11-06-2006, 10:33 PM
[quote=Miksta][quote=nick_anarchy]

who makes out ... ppl like u , liverpool fans seem to be the only ppl who make the sun shine out his arse ....

i prefer my version

haha quality

nick_anarchy
11-06-2006, 10:34 PM
[quote=Miksta][quote=nick_anarchy]

who makes out ... ppl like u , liverpool fans seem to be the only ppl who make the sun shine out his arse ....

i prefer my version

haha quality

macca
12-06-2006, 04:34 PM
once again ur prove ur the biggest :clown:

nick_anarchy
12-06-2006, 06:01 PM
once again ur prove ur the biggest :clown:

:lol: ... how am i wrong then ?? prove to me hes not shit and liverpool fans dont think the sun shines out his arse ....

Traxx
12-06-2006, 06:27 PM
Well he's no henry but he certainly aint shit nor do i think the sun shines out of his arse.

nick_anarchy
12-06-2006, 06:34 PM
Well he's no henry but he certainly aint shit nor do i think the sun shines out of his arse.

why didnt we have this convo thursday nite ??

the amout of texts i get off liveprool fans who think the sun shines out his arse is unbelivable , 6ft7 and he has to jump/foul defenders to head the ball pfft

DJsmallpaul
12-06-2006, 06:44 PM
He scores international goals 7 theirs been lots before him that haven't

DJsmallpaul
12-06-2006, 06:45 PM
That 7 is ment to be an &

Traxx
12-06-2006, 07:01 PM
I think he gets hard done by in allot of challenges by referees. All the defenders have to do when there is a headed challenge to be won is go down like a sack of shit & 9 times out of 10 the ref's gonna go with the defender just because of the sheer size of crouch. They know there not gonna win it so they make a meal of it.

nick_anarchy
12-06-2006, 07:35 PM
like iv said in this topic , dont get me wrong hes doin a fine job , just laff at the way the liverpool fans big him up ... im happy with him in the england squad gives us somethin different in play and with beckhams cosses etc ....

jam
12-06-2006, 08:12 PM
Everyone is banging on about Defoe but Crouch has made more of an impact then him at this level.

nick_anarchy
12-06-2006, 08:23 PM
Everyone is banging on about Defoe but Crouch has made more of an impact then him at this level.

defoe aint goodenuff or he would of been picked in the squad , tho we all know its was wilcott wo was picked over him

french_og
12-06-2006, 08:40 PM
All I have ever heard is people give credit where it is due for Peter Crouch. He plays to his strengths and is a team player and is doing a good job for England at the moment.

macca
12-06-2006, 10:33 PM

snap! but lets the muppet think what he wants we all no hes a :clown:

nick_anarchy
13-06-2006, 09:18 AM

:lol: come to town on fri , i will show u hoew much of a clown i am :cheese:

Will
13-06-2006, 12:15 PM
I reckon Koller uses his height better than Crouch, but then he's older, he'll have to learn off him! 43 goals in 69 games at international level is very impressive... What's Crouch's strike rate then?

nick_anarchy
13-06-2006, 12:25 PM
I reckon Koller uses his height better than Crouch, but then he's older, he'll have to learn off him! 43 goals in 69 games at international level is very impressive... What's Crouch's strike rate then?

that is ****in good !

i think it ssomethin like 6in 7 for crouch , which is good also ... but its down to the players around him aswell

Will
13-06-2006, 12:38 PM
6 in 7? How ironic, I thought you were saying he's 6 ft 7 in or something at first, joking that that's his strike rate or something!

macca
13-06-2006, 08:04 PM

r u as stupid in person as u r on this board! internet warrior alert!

Esox Lucius
13-06-2006, 09:29 PM
you runcorn & e.port lot are quite similar actually, a bit backwards like.

could be worse though you could be a proper scouser and act like a woman and get sun beds laaaaaaaaa and be obsessed with socks laaaaa

birkenhead is the way forward.

Traxx
13-06-2006, 11:19 PM
Yeah if you want inbreeding & hi tech'd up bag heads.

nick_anarchy
14-06-2006, 11:07 AM

pfft gimp ...

Esox ... birkenhead :lol: same no more

macca
14-06-2006, 08:37 PM

pfft gimp ...

Esox ... birkenhead :lol: same no more

http://www.loowee.com/stuff/SP32-20041206-000738.jpg

nick_anarchy
15-06-2006, 11:20 AM
thats it waste your time in google :lol:

macca
15-06-2006, 11:26 PM
thats it waste your time in google :lol:

yer hahaha hilarious :paranoid:

:clown: :clown: :clown: :clown:

nick_anarchy
16-06-2006, 09:47 AM
and i thought scouers were witty ...o shit sorry u aint runcorn aint it :lol: ppl like u give scouers a bad name

macca
16-06-2006, 11:01 AM
and i thought scouers were witty ...o shit sorry u aint runcorn aint it :lol: ppl like u give scouers a bad name

god ur a bad muppet

:clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown:

nick_anarchy
16-06-2006, 12:32 PM

god ur a bad muppet

:clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown:

awww nice to see you care

macca
16-06-2006, 01:04 PM
ur welcome

:clown: ;)

nick_anarchy
16-06-2006, 01:29 PM
:lol: .... aww nothin else u can say ... or are u that thick to think of anythin else

macca
16-06-2006, 01:44 PM
:lol: .... aww nothin else u can say ... or are u that thick to think of anythin else

thick???? burst of laughing then haha have u seen the shite u post an the pic it just fits ;)

nick_anarchy
16-06-2006, 01:50 PM
:lol: o u mean the stuff about liverpool which u cant take :lol: .. aww the gay pic .. why post a pic up of yourself sayin im gay :lol: and to waste all that time in google :lol: just for me :lol: i must of his a nerve :lol: ....

o yeh remember im in liverpool tonite , unless u want to stay hidein behnd your pc :lol:

nick_anarchy
16-06-2006, 01:52 PM
keep it coming anyway , keeps me entertained

macca
16-06-2006, 03:50 PM
:lol: o u mean the stuff about liverpool which u cant take :lol: .. aww the gay pic .. why post a pic up of yourself sayin im gay :lol: and to waste all that time in google :lol: just for me :lol: i must of his a nerve :lol: ....

o yeh remember im in liverpool tonite , unless u want to stay hidein behnd your pc :lol:

hahaha ur in liverpool r u hard m888888888888888 can u take on the world :lol: :lol: :lol: seriously cant believe u just posted that u tit

nick_anarchy
16-06-2006, 05:47 PM

hahaha ur in liverpool r u hard m888888888888888 can u take on the world :lol: :lol: :lol: seriously cant believe u just posted that u tit

who says im after a kick off ?? does it say in any of my posts that i want a fight ?? nope .... ****in dope still thick as shit i see ...

unless u seem to be scared of somethin :lol: hence all the lame abuse

macca
16-06-2006, 05:51 PM
so y do u keep sayin it??? 4 us to meet up 4 a friendly drink :roll:

:clown:

nick_anarchy
16-06-2006, 06:00 PM

u never know , u may get a kabab aswell

so after that i think its u whos the :clown:

im sure i will see traxx tonite and have a chuckle

macca
16-06-2006, 08:10 PM

u never know , u may get a kabab aswell

so after that i think its u whos the :clown:

im sure i will see traxx tonite and have a chuckle

unlucky traxx eh :lol:

nick_anarchy
17-06-2006, 10:42 AM
yeh , unlucky the ideas i got for fishin were quality

Miksta
17-06-2006, 07:39 PM
play school is over lads... :cheese:

jam
18-06-2006, 12:03 PM
To be fair you're both clowns

macca
18-06-2006, 12:16 PM
To be fair you're both clowns

oh the irony................

jam
18-06-2006, 12:44 PM
Yeah good come back son?

Will
18-06-2006, 04:09 PM
Yeah, get a room you two and stop hijacking this thread to your own ends! ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==