PDA

View Full Version : Voidloss - Travel to find pain - Dark analog percussive ting

dirty_bass
09-06-2006, 05:13 AM
Started more Voidloss work.
Just experimenting, looking for ways to develop, trying to ge tout of the ambience and beats model.
Stuck to a mostly analog pallete for this one, and slowed things right down.
Not really sure where this fits in, or where I`m going with this, just kinda, leaping around blindfolded really.

http://www.iterativemusic.com/~dirtybass/Voidloss%20-%20Travel%20to%20find%20pain%20(master).mp3

force
09-06-2006, 11:01 AM
Superb stuff mate!
Only on laptop speakers at the moment, but its impossible 'Not' to move to this. (Unless your in a small box)

holotropik
09-06-2006, 01:02 PM
The best bass in the business atm

what came to mind during this thick, grungy madness
was
it would be good for the intro to a set
with a break in tha middle
and a raspy gravel voice
hoarse
sets the mindframe for a mix-set of carnage.

my feet tingle
coz the floor-boards like the sub action :)

dirty_bass
09-06-2006, 03:47 PM
Yeah, I wasn`t sure about a breakdown. there`s a few mini ones, but I couldn`t decide whether to put in a proper breakdown or not.
Still might, the raspy gravel thing sounds enticing to me now.

lau
10-06-2006, 02:33 PM
Really dope!!!

Good to hear some voidloss stuff again!!!

I love the raw sound of it.... !!!

Dark and eerie!!! Phat sh*t!!!

:rambo:

stjohn
10-06-2006, 09:36 PM
yea...cool as fuc k. the sounds are crunchy and phat!!! and its picks up nicely towards the end!

BloodStar
13-06-2006, 02:41 PM
great track. i like the raw dirtyness and crunch together with all those nice background ambient sounds. cool: nice balance of dirty and clean sounds. bass is massive as ****; but i am just on headphones so i a, lookin forward to test this track on speakers when i will be home:.
production part of thing sounds good. i am feelin the depth and also nice crunchyness all moxed together in the right balance. nice

Mindful
13-06-2006, 11:09 PM
wow, very cool
bottom end sounds big and warm, love the sound pallete and grooves.
The mood is king in this one, totaly digging this.
Great use of sounds and atmosphere and great build up and release.
very sweet

278d7e64a374de26f==