PDA

View Full Version : The Heat & The Holiday

DJ RE:HAB
13-06-2006, 01:30 PM
Well ive been listening to the excuses coming from management and various players in the england squad.

And i cant for the life of me understand why the players in the 4 weeks of training, werent put through a few training sessions with simulated heat. This could of been done so easily maybe inside a sports hall with astro turf or just turf. I think its ridicolous for them to asert the blame on there dire second half performance i on the heat. I know they went to portugal briefly, but match practices, and the 3-4 hour training sessions they have each day cant compare to the heat in stadiums on hot days. I think in the future maybe this should be an option to play indoors with simulated heat so sven or his successor cant point the finger of blame @ anyone but himself..

And also the lads have been given 2 days to mingle with there wives and children. Think in reality this is wrong aswell, i understand the need for a break but arent these men paid professionals, and whilst Trinidad and sweden have probably been working on the team, and tatics our lads are shaggin there birds and shopping @ prada and gucci??

278d7e64a374de26f==