PDA

View Full Version : do some schranz/hardtechno tracks have

tracatak
13-06-2006, 10:55 PM
hi all ...quick ?

do some schranz/hardtechno tracks have only the drum loop/percussion all bassy or do they mostly have kicks layerd on top as well..some tracks seem to not have a 1 2 3 4 kick going on top ..jsut the drum loop ...and some seem to have the loop and the kick drum once ina while...ill try to post a good example.....only reason i ask is bcuz i am getin some cool stuff without a kick on top ...not sure if this is unheard of or a common thing....maybe there is usaulyl a kick but its hidden so well ..(i.e good pitch )

Mindful
13-06-2006, 11:27 PM
not sure I get what you mean

But if as you say you have somthing that sounds good with out a kick then you could allways add a kick thats tight as **** with hardly any bass atall in it.
as i said I dont realy understand what you mean, just do what you feel sounds good and dont worry about if its common or unheard of.

tracatak
14-06-2006, 12:22 AM
thanks man ...

what i meant is.....listen to this track...by hardtrax (distorted 003) and listen to the kick u hear how its on every 4 ,,like normal.....sometimes i cant hear that kick,(other tracks)...and i feel maybe those tracks only have a loop going with the low end boosted way up on the eq...so u dont have a kick going every 1 2 3 4,...just the bassy kick of the drum loop (which can be every other ...like k--- ---- k--- ---- instead of ..k--- k--- k--- k---)..sorry man tryin my best to explain...ty for ur patience

eyeswithoutaface
14-06-2006, 12:30 AM
i think i know what you mean, basically, im thinking right, its just lazy production where the "producer" is relying on the kick drum already in the loop instead of working their own in on top, or even going a step further and chopping the kick out of the loop and getting an even more defined kick of their own worked in. Plenty of people still doing that, and its just lazy and a classic way to work with loops, people think because its there they dont need to touch it, others just simply dont know how to work with loops in an imaginitive way. Sounds like what your describing is the compression already in the loop fighting with the added compression that people pile on top and ultimately bury the loop, with the kick ducking in and out

apologies if thats not what u mean, but it sounds like that's what your getting at?

Mindful
14-06-2006, 12:34 AM
Sounds like what your describing is the compression already in the loop fighting with the added compression that people pile on top and ultimately bury the loop, with the kick ducking in and out

Yes this sounds right

tracatak
14-06-2006, 01:03 AM
sounds right....ty for ur time...im gunna try n werk kicks in..not just the loop..

eyeswithoutaface
14-06-2006, 08:09 PM
getting a kick worked out is the basic's really, otherwise people just end up adding to the plethora of loop-mongers out there. Loops are great, but work them for pete's sake! whacking loops together isnt producing, its just whacking loops together, but you seem to know this anyway or else you wouldnt of had the original question

good luck matey

tracatak
15-06-2006, 02:10 AM
thanks man.. and thanks every1 appriciate your time...

trac

DARIUSH GEE
20-06-2008, 09:10 PM
http://www.hardtechnoaddict.fora.pl/producing-djing,6/how-to-make-hardtechno-kick-click-here-fl-file-inside,977.html

judas_beast
21-06-2008, 04:48 PM
Not wishing to be rude, but you write like an idiot. Try forming proper sentences, that people can understand, and you might get some decent answers.

ORIS
22-06-2008, 04:45 PM
Not wishing to be rude

You, Rude??? Never!

judas_beast
22-06-2008, 04:48 PM
http://www.hardtechnoaddict.fora.pl/producing-djing,6/how-to-make-hardtechno-kick-click-here-fl-file-inside,977.html

God that Website is annoying, adverts floating all over the ****ing place. Makes me want to stab and rape a fluffy little kitten.

tracatak
15-07-2008, 04:14 AM
me write bad? maybe im just a product of american school system....infowars.com

lol

judas_beast
17-07-2008, 05:36 PM
Bloody yanks! ;)

BloodStar
17-07-2008, 06:32 PM
hahah

278d7e64a374de26f==