PDA

View Full Version : BEVAR CHRISTIANIA

VOMATRON
15-09-2003, 04:32 PM
hey forum dwellers :!:

i noticed the getafix 2 release Bevar christiania/tactics for anarchy

living in denmark(next to christiania), i know the situation its in & i was just wondering what the connection...cause if noctilulence were here recently, or otherwise has some relation....why dont they please come and play! :twisted:

im sure i can help fix something bout a place to play, if it wont be too expensive... it would be really great! there isnt a very big scene for the harder stuff here, but im sure it could attract some people to come see, maybe even from sweden...

well, ill save the fantasies...but could someone give me maybe some contact address so i could ask myself? that would be nice :neutral:

VOMATRON
15-09-2003, 11:49 PM
the truth is out there i guess..... :neutral:

dirty_bass
17-09-2003, 02:43 AM
You can contact Pete from Getafix on info@getafixrecords.com

Steve D-Bass

TechnoWhore
01-10-2003, 11:26 AM
Bought this and the first tune and am happier for it.

Yeah...my parents are from Denmark and I visited the cool as hell place 2 years ago..The song does it good justice I say

peace..

VOMATRON
01-10-2003, 12:34 PM
still need to get that from somewhere!

are there any samples in it? or anything else that brings your thoughts around weed central no.1 , in it?

TechnoWhore
01-10-2003, 03:03 PM
Some female vocal looped that says "Psyche Out"??

BTW, are you new to this forum?? I am new (to Techno I am not...just got my first computer and am trying to work out this chatroom gizz)

Peace

2 The Beat
02-10-2003, 12:40 AM
We have it in our shop, but we are still in the process of updating our website. In the near future we will have samples of our entire catalouge...in the meantime, I am absolutely no use to you unless you are on the phone with me.

But it is a banger. We have our first restock of it coming tomorrow!

VOMATRON
03-10-2003, 12:07 PM
great, but i think ill download it when i get the chance(bad me :nono: )
...so many records id like to get, but i wanna hear it through first some times at least :love:

im new to this forum , but it seems like a good place to get answers for more than standard questions, since some of the stars( :lol: ) hang out here too

i dont know about the chartroom,it doesnt seem in much use?

VOMATRON
03-10-2003, 12:10 PM
lol...forget thwat heart eye smiley thing...dunno how it got there

Jimfish
03-10-2003, 12:22 PM
haha hey i engineered one of these tracks for them aaaaaages ago..
i think its the one with the vocal

Jimfish
03-10-2003, 12:23 PM
i havent heard it on the record... how does it sound?

TechnoWhore
09-10-2003, 10:25 AM
I don't know if this is the one you engineered. It says one side is Noctilucence. The other is Noctilucence vs. Axis!!!!

Both sides are stiff and pounding (although the BPM could be a bit higher..)

The Noctilucence vs Axis side has a picture of a Pit Bull growling with its teeth out!! I can see why...it is very different. One part of me says minimal and another says Synth action all round (depending on what I have consumed when listening to it)... Either way, it is hard and relentless

The other side has some very "machiney" synth stabs and a tuff bass. It samples the vocals of that old film "Warriors"!! They are both relentless though....

Are they fom London?? It says something about Germany on the record label....

VOMATRON
10-10-2003, 10:07 AM
warriors!

is it that one with all the gangs meeting up,but some leader gets killed and this gang is on the run from them all?

that movie is a laugh for sure :D

VOMATRON
16-10-2003, 02:20 PM
ok, found it

not that great, but its ok

cant hear that warriors sample though

278d7e64a374de26f==