PDA

View Full Version : Pure Filth, 4th Oct: NEIL LANDSTRUMM - LIVE PA

Willy_Wonka
15-09-2003, 07:07 PM
http://www.pure-filth.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/images/landstrumm_poster.jpg

ROOM ONE: FILTHY TECHNO
-------------------------------------
Someone that I'm sure needs no introduction around here, who has very kindly agreed to come down to Nottingham and entertain us with one of his excellent Live PAs.

There is also the small matter of a certain Mark Hawkins who will be departing the wonderful myriad of cultures that Nottingham has to offer for pastures new, and will be playing a fairwell set for us.

Neil Landstrumm - Live PA
(Scandinavia / Tresor / Sativae)

Mark Hawkins
(Crime / Djax Up / Ugly Funk / Jackstar)

+ The Filthy Residents & the ever trusty Filthy Rig.

ROOM TWO: DRUM & BASS
Covering our backs in the Drum & Bass room will be V-Chip and CTRL from Dark Sounds Foundation. As well as their killer D&B they are also renowned for their ridiculous sound system. They are more than able to cover the width of the room with 18" bass bins so be prepared for sonic mayhem.

V-CHIP & CTRL
(Dark Sound Foundation)

+ DJ SMITH & THE SWAMPETTES

IN DA BAR FROM 8PM...
Tunes dat we like!

DA GUFF
tax: £5 (a veritable bargain)
doors: 10pm 'til chuckin' owt...
web: www.pure-filth.org
txt: FILTH to 07813 187195
venue: BluePrint Club, 509-511 Alfreton Road, Nottingham

LINKS
www.scandinavianyc.com
www.dsfaudiohire.co.uk
www.crime-productions.com
www.pure-filth.org

JACKSTAR
16-09-2003, 11:12 AM
I love the flyer......

Hope u guys have agood night.

P.

Pathogen
16-09-2003, 02:10 PM
looks set to be a wicked night!
looking forward to halloween for the vs. night ;)
will get final details and stuff posted later this week/next week.

Willy_Wonka
18-09-2003, 05:20 PM
I love the flyer......

Hope u guys have agood night.

P.

Cheers Paul, hope you are well. Really looking forward to this one. That's actually the poster. In response to the city council's crackdown on flypostering, we’ve decided to go all out and get some phat A0 ones thrown up around city – so figured I best pull my finger out and do something that’ll look reasonably blown up to the size of a small child.

Small Paul
19-09-2003, 01:36 PM
I'm seriously contemplating draggin' me arse up for that one. And not been out with you lot for ages and it looks like it'd be a goodie. See how the finances go... Have a good one though.

Analbumcover
25-09-2003, 08:18 PM
Don't be saying things like that on a public forum. You never know who reads these things...

Small Paul
26-09-2003, 12:20 PM
Don't be saying things like that on a public forum. You never know who reads these things...

Cheers Mr. Anal-bum-cover, you're a proper pal. What exactly is an Anal-bum-cover though, something from one of those dodgy sex shops you frequent with your Thai ladyboys? (hee hee) ;)

Willy_Wonka
27-09-2003, 05:37 PM

Cheers Mr. Anal-bum-cover, you're a proper pal. What exactly is an Anal-bum-cover though, something from one of those dodgy sex shops you frequent with your Thai ladyboys? (hee hee) ;)

Dunno, your the one doing English lit, you tell us, there's bound to be a high falluting posh word for it... that is a collection of words which when put together could be read to mean something different...

So what's the score you coming? If not, I may come an invade yer space sometime next week, don't want to spend all my holiday in Hackney...

278d7e64a374de26f==