PDA

View Full Version : BoyConstrictor - New Liveset

lau
20-06-2006, 06:32 PM
This is the set that was supposed to be played on the wreckless radioshow.....

Due to some narcotics involving events my old one got played....... ;)

So link to my new set HERE (http://www.boyconstrictor.com/~lau/tracks/BoyConstrictorLive.mp3)

hope you enjoy...

:rambo:

rhythmtech
20-06-2006, 06:44 PM
i blame the parents...

sorry lau. im bad and should be punished... :(

geelist
20-06-2006, 07:44 PM
Downloading now.

geelist
21-06-2006, 12:18 AM
Good stuff!!!

Really enjoyed this.

Cheers lau.

The Overfiend
21-06-2006, 02:27 AM
Look forward to this Lau.
Think they'll like the Abusive Nature?

holotropik
21-06-2006, 11:06 AM
oh....wicked
love how narcotics do things like that.
d/l now :)

lau
21-06-2006, 11:27 AM
Look forward to this Lau.
Think they'll like the Abusive Nature?

No doubt :twisted:

stjohn
21-06-2006, 02:44 PM
jesus man you werent lyin when you said youve been in front of your computer non stop. this is sounding serious and the production brings it to life like a frozen fly going to pick up his baguette and his sneaky pain au chocalat. just dont tell his missus

bangin!!!

lau
21-06-2006, 05:48 PM
jesus man you werent lyin when you said youve been in front of your computer non stop. this is sounding serious and the production brings it to life like a frozen fly going to pick up his baguette and his sneaky pain au chocalat. just dont tell his missus

bangin!!!

lol tnx dude.....

my production days are going to be over soon tho.... running out of cash and I really shouldnt tax my ears like this...

But as long as I have the time... Ill spend it in front of my monitors...... :cheese:

BRADLEE
21-06-2006, 06:04 PM

bangin!!!

lol tnx dude.....

my production days are going to be over soon tho.... running out of cash and I really shouldnt tax my ears like this...

But as long as I have the time... Ill spend it in front of my monitors...... :cheese:

Yo homie,

You know just because you might have to get a job doesn't mean you have to stop making music. Why give up something you love? Some of us on here also have dayjobs amigo... :coffee:

lau
21-06-2006, 06:21 PM
Lol I wont give it up...

Its just Ill have a 40/60 hour workingweek... So I wont be able to make music all day....

Ive tasted the goodlife tho... so I'll do everything I can to keep on doing this....

BRADLEE
21-06-2006, 06:31 PM
BTW, that shit is dope as hell from what I heard of it. My connections sucks ass, so it always cuts off the downloads. However man the first bit of it I heard was clean as ****!!!!

The Overfiend
22-06-2006, 04:25 AM
Brad I'll bring you in a copy tomorrow morning to work chief :coffee:

holotropik
23-06-2006, 11:11 AM
Farken!!
Crikey would be another word I'd use.
Top work once again and very diff to the last, you have been busy.
Will have more listens.

As for making the time to make more Techno...well...work as much as you need to in order to survive so you can keep doing it. Thats what I do.....3 days work is perfect.

Mindful
25-06-2006, 04:21 PM
nice one bro
well better than the last i thought

278d7e64a374de26f==