PDA

View Full Version : 2 new tracks

Bangalow
21-06-2006, 07:16 PM
Hi everybody!!
I am starting to produce and I would like some feedback on 2 tracks of mine. critics are very welcome.
sorry for my bad english,
links:
www.rsvision.com.br/Bangalow/Against_Me.zip
www.rsvision.com.br/Bangalow/M_Cig.zip

Regards,
Eduardo aka Bangalow,
Brasil

BRADLEE
21-06-2006, 09:02 PM
I thought against me was a pretty cool track. Seems like it would be well proper for a club type situation. Seems you have good skills in the area of track arrangement.

The other one I am not so hot on. Has a loop from either no kicks or PS-45 Techno ID which has been used many other times. I can't remember which sample pack it's from exactly, but none the less the loop has been overused in my opinion.

However I think if you changed out that main perc loop the track could be much cooler. I do most of the other elements in the track though. Could always use a differant bass though too. That hoover sounding deal is also really been overused.

As far as production quality goes, Seems to me in the phones the mixdown sounds alright....but this is also hard to distiniguish in headphones and with w 128KB MP3.

Elvio Neto
22-06-2006, 05:50 PM
ola irmao

a primeira musica esta boa

apenas acho que devias mudar o bassline nao esta muito bom devia ser algo mais forte mais techno

de resto gostei de tudo na musica

a segunda musica ainda nao ouvi depois logo te digo alguma coisa

Bangalow
26-06-2006, 10:12 PM
thanks for the tips, guys!!! I aprecciate!!!

Elvio!!! Salve Portugal e o FelipĆ£o!!!!

278d7e64a374de26f==