PDA

View Full Version : underground city july 7th @ custard factory birmingham !

mr burns
21-06-2006, 08:45 PM
UNDERGROUND CITY
Friday 7th July 2006
@ The Custard Factory
Gibb St., Birmingham.
Capacity: 1200
Info: 01280 840 0108, 07788997855 or info@undergroundcity.co.uk

Doors: 10pm - 6am
£10 on the door

£8 tickets also available from :Ticktsellers 08707 544 445

Funky techno/acid, D&B, Psy Trance, House & Breaks

Headliners: Roland the Bastard, Sol Ray, Donovan Badboy Smith, Outrage, Shane Gobi, Ans & AJ Gibson + many more

hello everybody, hope you’re all well

The sun is raging and as you can tell from the dose of newsletter the next instalment of Underground City is just around the corner.

First thing, a big thank you to all that made it down to the last night, braving the torrential downpours. It was well worth the effort and a spot on party was had by all.

So next to the ultimate and final Underground City till November since we’ve decided to take a well earned rest, enjoying the sun and festivals through the rest of summer. To give you something to remember that Underground City vibe we’ve got the Techno Terrorist Roland the Bastard and Sol Ray with live set by Mobile Dogwash. Heading up the dnb is Donovan “Badboy” Smith and Outrage. Add this to a chunky slice of house and breaks pie with AJ Gibson and you got yourself a party. And now for the special bit… Due to the success of the psy-trance at the last party and the fact that everyone is goin a bit mental for it (it’s a summer ting?) we’ve devoted the outdoor stage to Bristol based Psy Session’s entertaining the label bosses of Alchemy and Nano Records Shane Gobi and Ans.

Not wishing to leave you without our own special brand of party madness we have decided to start up the infamous and much loved Cohesion again.

So… the lowdown… Cohesion 6th Birthday Party, hosted at the Custard Factory for the first time. The date? 7th October, fulfilling all your techno, punk and breaks needs; full line ups will be announced soon.

To the website is www.undergroundcity.co.uk. There’s loads of stuff that’ll be accessible, including live mixes from Underground City, info on forthcoming releases from the residents, label info and much, much more so be patient - it’s coming not long to go!

techno/acid......skankadelic & cohesion

Rowland the bastard (bionic orange)
moblile dogwash..LIVE...(cluster/suf)
Sol Ray (upfront)
Cyber steve (underground city)
Mr Burns (underground city)
Twatted Matt (scum like us)

D & B.....Stimulus

Donovan bad boy smith (sensor recordings)
Outrage (metalheadz)
Devize (3d mode)
samas (stimulus)
buzzy (stimulus)
pace (stimulus)
Caution (stimulus)

mc's pm, accapella, Algar

psy trance ... 666 psy sessions

shane gobi (alchemy records)
ANS (nano records)
sean Rudz (666)
dj acidic (acidic soundsystem)
chemical alley (underground city)

house and breakbeat....Filth

aj gibson (godskitchen)
craigRegan (reminisance)
Mark stokes (glasshouse)
Lex (underground city)

intelligent lighting
state of the art soundsysems
uv decor
stalls
record stalls
laughing gaz

C U THERE!

Si the Sigh
22-06-2006, 08:27 AM
Will be here for this one. I don't think I have any bookings that weekend. :toast:

mr burns
22-06-2006, 10:03 AM
good man its the last till november :toast:

mr burns
03-07-2006, 03:46 PM
this weekend, last one for a while

nihilist
04-07-2006, 07:16 PM
top night coming up i think

mr burns
04-07-2006, 09:44 PM
you think right :dance:

nihilist
05-07-2006, 05:48 PM
:toast: :upyours: :wtf: :techno: :hammered:

mr burns
05-07-2006, 07:16 PM
inthat order mate ;)

nihilist
05-07-2006, 08:56 PM
yea just about covers it :)

jimmy west
08-07-2006, 10:19 PM
was a bit of a let down to me hate to be negative music was good just thought the crowd was a bit sparse and not really a true techno crowd rowland played a blinder though and not one poster sayin when each dj was playin probably because all the other nights have been so good and atmosphere was on the same night and global in a couple of weeks

mr burns
09-07-2006, 11:14 AM
yes we only had half the amount of people that we normally get, lost an absolute fortune to be honest, its because all the students have gone home, poly sexual and inukshuk the nite after, glade nxt week, and global the week after, we are now deciding wether to continue or not, as for posters somebody was meant to bring them but there computer broke down!

nihilist
09-07-2006, 12:21 PM
was i good night

inukshuk had about the same amount through door

should of given me a bell about dj list gav

mr burns
09-07-2006, 12:40 PM
didnt find out till 9.30 that he had'nt brought them mate, thanks anyways though

jimmy west
11-07-2006, 09:30 PM
shit man dont throw it in still a quality night been to most. And all events have poor turnouts dude your line ups are always changing which is more that can be said about other techno nights in brum aka atomic

nihilist
19-07-2006, 03:00 PM
to true jimmy boy

tOM B
19-07-2006, 06:05 PM
shit man dont throw it in still a quality night been to most. And all events have poor turnouts dude your line ups are always changing which is more that can be said about other techno nights in brum aka atomic

i agree, you've got a quality night there, we all have a duff one every now and then but don't let it put you off

mr burns
19-07-2006, 10:56 PM
dont worry i was just on a downer, it was our fault anyways for watching football getting pissed and not bothering to flyer, we will be back in oct to start up cohesion again with the man mark eg! and then underground city as usual nov with julian liberator and loads more tbc, cheerz for the words of support guyz :toast:

nihilist
20-07-2006, 09:59 AM
glad to hear it mate, what date is the november one?

mr burns
20-07-2006, 10:26 AM
first friday

nihilist
20-07-2006, 10:54 AM
sound mate havnt seen julian for years

tOM B
21-07-2006, 01:02 PM
dont worry i was just on a downer, it was our fault anyways for watching football getting pissed and not bothering to flyer, we will be back in oct to start up cohesion again with the man mark eg! and then underground city as usual nov with julian liberator and loads more tbc, cheerz for the words of support guyz :toast:

:) :) :)

278d7e64a374de26f==