PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Wilson

djfilthmonger
22-06-2006, 01:37 PM
Does anyone know of any new Glenn Wilson records out?
Im probaly goin to buy a couple of records at the weekend..
I got a few of his stuff he released on the heores international label with Cari Lekebush ****in deadly.
also Audio Emotions ..

jeroenliebregts
22-06-2006, 08:10 PM
sneak preview: http://www.audioassault.com/AAR021/
Only after the summer I'm afraid.....

orac
22-06-2006, 08:59 PM
sneak preview: http://www.audioassault.com/AAR021/
Only after the summer I'm afraid.....

Link is for promo video of ARMS010, not AAR.
Same on Audio Assault website.
Just wanted to let you know. It would be nice if you could repair it :)

cheers

jeroenliebregts
22-06-2006, 09:27 PM
links work on my computer?! :eh:
...I'll check again i guess

The Overfiend
23-06-2006, 12:19 AM
Jeroen post that mix again please

jeroenliebregts
23-06-2006, 12:24 AM
what mix?

The Overfiend
23-06-2006, 01:26 AM
one you did
posted it on the files sections
then it went poof gone
i didnt get my hands on it

jeroenliebregts
23-06-2006, 01:48 AM
http://audioassault.com/site_audio/mixen/AprilMix.m3u

this must be the one!

Numeric
25-06-2006, 01:51 AM
that new s**t from Glenn on Audio Assault is the bollocks man...

gary_human
25-06-2006, 11:43 PM
looking forward to audio assault 21 then . . .

The Overfiend
26-06-2006, 05:44 AM
What's that mean?

ReakZ
26-06-2006, 11:04 AM
so long to wait for :( the track is more than great :techno:

Si the Sigh
26-06-2006, 12:08 PM
What's that mean?

He likes it! :cheese:

Mindful
26-06-2006, 01:09 PM
Its the Dogs bollocks, The Muts nuts, The Cats arse = Its very good indeed

audioinjection
26-06-2006, 05:16 PM
its the dogs danglies

Numeric
26-06-2006, 05:39 PM
:cheese:

nah seriously, as we're all aware, a lot of people have been doubting Glenn, but i've been a huge fan of his work for years and regard him as one of the finest techno producers of all time...

this new track featured on the preview of Audio Assualt 21 sounds really good, can't wait to get hold of it...

wenna
26-06-2006, 06:57 PM
check the radio show with manuel fuentes, its the 1st track. :razz:

djfilthmonger
26-06-2006, 07:53 PM

nah seriously, as we're all aware, a lot of people have been doubting Glenn, but i've been a huge fan of his work for years and regard him as one of the finest techno producers of all time...

this new track featured on the preview of Audio Assualt 21 sounds really good, can't wait to get hold of it...

Your right there his stuff is fan-techno-tastic

Numeric
26-06-2006, 09:56 PM
check the radio show with manuel fuentes, its the 1st track. :razz:

ah, haven't got round to listening to the two latest shows yet, will check it out now...

cheers man...

wenna
27-06-2006, 01:39 AM
i love it man never miss it! it's just annoying when you hear somethin u really like and mark says 'should be due out some time next year' :bonk:

killarava2day
01-07-2006, 12:40 PM
There's a planet rhythm coming up that sounds great.

Does anyone know whether there's gona be any more on magetics and audio emotion? Has been a while.

The Overfiend
01-07-2006, 06:28 PM
.................................................. ...............http://www.what-is-the-secret.com/images2/secret_linking_title.jpg

Xavi
02-07-2006, 01:34 PM
audio emotions and heroes international are brilliant.. lovin that stuff ..

cnat wait for the audio assault to be released !

The Overfiend
05-07-2006, 10:23 AM
Look out for
Planet Rhythm 54
The Return

killarava2day
05-07-2006, 11:57 AM
Look out for
Planet Rhythm 54
The Return

Absolutely! What a record!

recoil
10-07-2006, 11:18 PM
The PRRUK54 is definately on my wantlust :D

DELTA9MDA
15-07-2006, 02:41 AM

Your right there his stuff is fan-techno-tastici triple that. as mark eg said glenn does more in a day for techno than alot do ever.

eyeswithoutaface
15-07-2006, 11:02 AM
cant wait for my limited edition Glenn Wilson bone china set to arrive. 24 piece. It's going in a lovely presentation box in the dining room

dan the acid man
15-07-2006, 01:19 PM
cant wait for my limited edition Glenn Wilson bone china set to arrive. 24 piece. It's going in a lovely presentation box in the dining room

don't lie, you haven't got a dining room, so stop trying to be all posh like them southerners ;)

The Overfiend
15-07-2006, 06:01 PM

How Unappreciative.

eyeswithoutaface
15-07-2006, 10:09 PM
unappreciative? i bought the record, what else should we be doing?

Glenn thought it was rather funny actually, and even offered me a discount on the matching Glenn Wilson crockery set, including 12" plates, and embossed Glenn Wilson cutlery. No true fan should be without

dirty_bass
15-07-2006, 10:48 PM
I heard Glen was up for the nobel peace prize.
Apparently some 65,000 nominations were mailed, tracing back to a T. Lugo?

:razz:

The Overfiend
15-07-2006, 11:14 PM
You've got to be kidding me.
That's funny to you Steve?

dirty_bass
16-07-2006, 12:08 AM
Yep, it brought a small amount of mirth.
that is until I tripped over your sense of humour.
apparently it`s lying in a road in north london.
Would you like me to mail it back to you?

Stella Boy
16-07-2006, 12:23 AM
:lol:

dan the acid man
16-07-2006, 12:27 AM
i found it funny because i knew scott would have bought the record anyway

Spire
16-07-2006, 08:57 AM
here in denver, glenn is far below underground. i have lots of respect for the guy. you europeans are spoiled, all the parties that are thrown over there (awakenings, nature one, etc.) and your clubs, omg. here, the only thing that gets played in clubs (raves/parties are illegal) is hip-hop, trance, and house. really sad shit, imagine it. i would pay a shitload to just have a CHANCE of hearing a wilson track played live. YOU GUYS ARE SPOILED! ;P

BloodStar
17-07-2006, 09:51 AM
Dont want to offend annyone, but when someone is booked and then he didnt come for the gig,,is it still underground?

BloodStar
17-07-2006, 12:46 PM
ok,... it's now cleared,. it is underground,haha... Keep it up, Glenn.... Good WORK!

dirty_bass
18-07-2006, 01:20 PM
Is techno underground then?
I thought it had hit it`s peak already?

TechMouse
18-07-2006, 02:15 PM
i would pay a shitload to just have a CHANCE of hearing a wilson track played live.
As much as, say, a plane ticket to Europe?

fils_here
18-07-2006, 03:17 PM
links work on my computer?! :eh:
...I'll check again i guess

dam... i can't get the link to work either... :eh:

The Overfiend
18-07-2006, 05:25 PM
i would pay a shitload to just have a CHANCE of hearing a wilson track played live.

He did come and play Nyc you know.

TechMouse
18-07-2006, 05:35 PM
Even cheaper then. :D

Deacon
19-07-2006, 11:34 AM
PRRUK054 is fantastic. Best I've heard from Glenn in a long time and I've always been a fan of his work. Really, really nice techno.

DannyBlack
25-07-2006, 08:55 PM
Mr. wilson is an artist. what he does, is like magic. you cannot ever catogorise his style of production in anything other than 'his own thing'. the man is a god. i cant wait to hear his next release.

davethedrummer
25-07-2006, 09:55 PM
Mr. wilson is an artist. what he does, is like magic. you cannot ever catogorise his style of production in anything other than 'his own thing'. the man is a god. i cant wait to hear his next release.

what?
does he like pull rabbits out of hats and do card tricks as well?

MARKEG
25-07-2006, 10:42 PM
yeah check this pic of him at that nyc gig:

http://www.ericpaulmagic.com/images/rabbit_hat.jpg

eyeswithoutaface
25-07-2006, 11:07 PM
word just in

Glenn Wilson condoms available soon, in hard, extra hard, and Rock hard

get your order's in boys!!!!! ;)

DannyBlack
26-07-2006, 12:29 AM

what?
does he like pull rabbits out of hats and do card tricks as well?

like magic.

like magic.

MARKEG
26-07-2006, 01:11 AM
actually really love the new Planet Rhythm. There's a certain uniqueness to the trax that I'm really digging at the mo. we just need more!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

BloodStar
26-07-2006, 09:37 AM
Heroes Int 03 is my very favourite..Great cooperation with Cari Lekebusch. He has always been my favourite.and The Mantis vs Urban Warrior tracks ****in rocks!! thumps up.

lau
26-07-2006, 10:52 AM
Heroes Int 03 is my very favourite..Great cooperation with Cari Lekebusch. He has always been my favourite.and The Mantis vs Urban Warrior tracks **** rocks!! thumps up.

that ep is extremely hot..... glenn and cari are a great team...

hard but still funky as fuk......

BloodStar
26-07-2006, 10:54 AM
Heroes Int 03 is my very favourite..Great cooperation with Cari Lekebusch. He has always been my favourite.and The Mantis vs Urban Warrior tracks **** rocks!! thumps up.

that ep is extremely hot..... glenn and cari are a great team...

hard but still funky as fuk......

yep.. that ep is just briliant..

djfilthmonger
26-07-2006, 11:41 AM
here in denver, glenn is far below underground. i have lots of respect for the guy. you europeans are spoiled, all the parties that are thrown over there (awakenings, nature one, etc.) and your clubs, omg. here, the only thing that gets played in clubs (raves/parties are illegal) is hip-hop, trance, and house. really sad shit, imagine it. i would pay a shitload to just have a CHANCE of hearing a wilson track played live. YOU GUYS ARE SPOILED! ;P

true say man living ireland sucks too the last good dj i saw that i like was chris liebeng and that was in jan.fare enough i could get on a plane. but i cant miss work as often as i like.....
Glenn Wilson is a great producer and i have only heard one mix he has done and it was top notch busting techno.

rhythmtech
26-07-2006, 12:02 PM

true say man living ireland sucks too the last good dj i saw that i like was chris liebeng and that was in jan.fare enough i could get on a plane. but i cant miss work as often as i like.....
Glenn Wilson is a great producer and i have only heard one mix he has done and it was top notch busting techno.

??????

henry in jan, march. dave randall in march, ignition technician in may & this friday, rackitt in may, pounding grooves in may... the list goes on. you been under a rock?

fatcollective
26-07-2006, 12:05 PM

??????

henry in jan, march. dave randall in march, ignition technician in may & this friday, rackitt in may, pounding grooves in may... the list goes on. you been under a rock?

wasnt Ben Simms there a few months back aswel?

rhythmtech
26-07-2006, 12:08 PM
yeah.. with paul mac. lets not talk about that night though.. another missed ben simms gig for me :(

to this day i still havent seent the man and he's one of my fave djs :(

djfilthmonger
26-07-2006, 12:34 PM

??????

okay well waterford is a bit of rock,,,
dublin is only about 3 hrs way....i must be lazy lost my gumshin to travel
i was at henry in jan....
any good gigs coming up....
acid ,schranz r hard bustin teshno....
What happened the techno scene in waterford?? Anyone??
Were having a beach party on sat night.Dat shud be good normally is.

djfilthmonger
26-07-2006, 12:36 PM
yeah.. with paul mac. lets not talk about that night though.. another missed ben simms gig for me :(

to this day i still havent seent the man and he's one of my fave djs :(

he was down in waterford at the end of last year...
fantastic.. 5 decks..

rhythmtech
26-07-2006, 12:41 PM

??????

guy is playing in august. wont be there myself but it looks like it could be good.

other than that theres nothing definite. im trying to get back on track again with sorting gigs but at the moment i cant seem to get the time for it.

henry in jan was the last one i put on.. did i talk to you there? i was the guy playing b4 H.

djfilthmonger
26-07-2006, 12:50 PM

??????

guy is playing in august. wont be there myself but it looks like it could be good.

other than that theres nothing definite. im trying to get back on track again with sorting gigs but at the moment i cant seem to get the time for it.

henry in jan was the last one i put on.. did i talk to you there? i was the guy playing b4 H.
i dont know. all i remeber i was jumping around like a mental patient at the front ...
great night...
i seen a small scuffle at the front that was funny..
the geezer?
where abouts is dat? might head to dat and feed my techno addiction

DannyBlack
26-07-2006, 04:25 PM

??????

wasnt Ben Simms there a few months back aswel?

yeah, ben sims was fantastic. great night had by all, and he signed my fag box 'to prowler best wishes ben sims'. legend.

Spire
26-07-2006, 08:03 PM

yeah, a plane ticket to anywhere in europe is upward of $1000 and probably closer to $2000-$2500. i can't take much time off of work either and on top of that, i have a lot of bills and shit that take priority to techno-trips. i could go to NYC and see someone playin' there, but, i can't schedule my life around techno events, unfortunately.

massplanck
08-08-2006, 09:54 PM
true say man living ireland sucks too

what you mean to say was living waterford sucks when you are only into schranz .

Ive seen everybody i've ever wanted to see here.

DELTA9MDA
03-09-2006, 06:41 AM

He did come and play Nyc you know.
i flew from miami to ny for that one!!

sash
03-09-2006, 02:17 PM
when Mark EG mixed in Glenn Wilson's physical emotion back in the Nov BOA radio show i was totally blown away. that track for me is like the perfect song. Glenn Wilson is fkn awesome. Would love to c him here in Oz :)

278d7e64a374de26f==