PDA

View Full Version : graham poll - lol - gives simunic 3 yellow cards in 1 match

gary_human
22-06-2006, 11:29 PM
Australia vs Croatia and Graham Poll booked Josip Simunic of Croatia twice, he forgot that he had booked him earlier and simunic stayed on the field. Just to add to matters right at the end he gave him another yellow card (yes - simunic's 3rd yellow card of the evening!!!!!) for a tackle in the box right at the end of the match - then he sent him off!!!!

I have never seen anything like it - :lol: :lol: :lol: i expect fifa will give this man the job of refereeing the world cup final!!!

Will
23-06-2006, 12:48 AM
Hahaha, doesn't surprise me, good advert for the prem, or a fair reflaction of the refereeing at least! Shame Australia got through, they only have 2 players I like, Viduka and that left winger who's the most expensive Aussie player... I still hope they get knocked out asap, both figuratively and literally!

koma
23-06-2006, 01:15 AM
well our team wasnt really briliant :roll: I mean Tomas played with a hand twice, how stupid can a man be ?!?!

couldnt believe my eyes wtf were they doing in the first half, after we scored first goal... we were like, defending, dunno... coach made some moves, put some palyers on different positions, but still, when I compare the match versus brasil and this one - shame, shame...

french_og
23-06-2006, 07:51 AM
It must be difficult with all those croations having the same name ending. Funny though

There refereeing in this World cup as a whole as been rubbish.

djfase
23-06-2006, 10:28 AM
Thats why the refs have got a little book. When he gave him the 2nd yellow he should have checked it, but no poll wants to be the star again. He does it all the time.

It was a good match and he wanted to be a star of it.

Im sure he wont ref for fifa for a while

french_og
23-06-2006, 01:17 PM
id have Poll over most other refs in the World Cup, that Spanish ref needs shooting. And the Mexican must of got his referee badge in a raffle.

basslinejunkie
23-06-2006, 02:23 PM
i think polls alright to be honest

DJsmallpaul
23-06-2006, 03:41 PM
I think his pride will have been dented & i think Fifa won't be at all happy with him at all

Ashley
23-06-2006, 11:38 PM
Aye stupid cunt :lol: probably back in England now :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==