PDA

View Full Version : Inukshuk Birthday party and Blackout audio night.

Stuart
17-09-2003, 11:01 AM
Inukshuk will be celebrating its 1st Birthday on 14th November along with Cohesion celebrating their 3rd Birthday @ The Sancuary, Digbeth High Street, Birmingham.

Inukshuk 1 vs Cohesion 3

For this event we have a world first time exclusive. More details when flyer released at end of month.

Plus all the other rooms will be open as usually.

5th December
Inukshuk is hosting a one of Free party label night with Blackout Audio.
Blackout Audio boss Mark EG will be bringing his main label artists for live sets and DJ sets. This night is an exclusive free night only from Inukshuk. Artists names won't be released until the Birthday party.

Esox Lucius
20-09-2003, 07:36 AM
cant wait for the 5th.

Pathogen
20-09-2003, 07:52 PM
sound good!!
waiting for more details :wicked:

daviec
20-09-2003, 07:55 PM
I think me and a few mates are going to make the journey down for the Blackout Audio night.

Plenty of time to try and work out the best way to get from Scotland to Birmingham and back. As long as we get there, I'll worry about getting back afterwards.

I could maybe rouse some interest and see about organising a coach :neutral:

ampassasinbirmingham
20-09-2003, 08:03 PM
if you book the train this far in advance it will be well cheap.

Esox Lucius
20-09-2003, 08:07 PM
just walk it, leave mid november and you should easily make it :lol:

Stuart
25-09-2003, 10:38 AM
I think me and a few mates are going to make the journey down for the Blackout Audio night.

Plenty of time to try and work out the best way to get from Scotland to Birmingham and back. As long as we get there, I'll worry about getting back afterwards.

I could maybe rouse some interest and see about organising a coach :neutral:

If you need advice on hotels or anything let us know. It will be more than likely we will do an after party after this one so you'll have something to do all day on the saturday anyway.

Stuart
07-10-2003, 10:36 AM
This is the night for the Blackout audio party.

Si the Sigh
07-10-2003, 10:41 AM
MORE DETAILS PLEASE MATE! ...and whilst your at it, can you please get a bigger avatar? only im having problems seeing that one... :roll: :lol:

Stuart
07-10-2003, 10:46 AM
It's not to big It's Johnny Bravo

5th December Inukshuk will be hosting the Blackout Audio Nite at the Sanctuary Birmingham artists have been confirmed but not released until 14th November.

stay tuned

Esox Lucius
07-10-2003, 11:55 AM
can't wait for this!

Stuart
07-10-2003, 02:32 PM
can't wait for this!

It's going to be ****ing top you want to see what Marks planning for this. We got some stuff that's happening especially for this event too.

daviec
12-11-2003, 10:33 PM
****!! I thought the line up for the BOA party would be up by now. Gotta wait till Friday!!

It's only 3 weeks away now. I'm up for organising a coach to travel down from Scotland (probs Glasgow) if we can get enough folk together.

Anyone from up this way interested, PM me and we'll get some names together.

Paul Nisbet? Angryman? Tiddleypeep?

:twisted:

ampassasinbirmingham
12-11-2003, 10:42 PM
can we chill at radius afterwards? will the heaters be on???

Esox Lucius
12-11-2003, 10:46 PM
****!! I thought the line up for the BOA party would be up by now. Gotta wait till Friday!!

It's only 3 weeks away now. I'm up for organising a coach to travel down from Scotland (probs Glasgow) if we can get enough folk together.

just remember the dress code...strictly no kilts :lol: ;)

ampassasinbirmingham
12-11-2003, 10:53 PM
i really think announcing details has been left very l8 for all the people that have to travel distance

MARKEG
12-11-2003, 11:02 PM
this is going to be amazing!!! you all must come down!! PWEEEAAAAASE!!

ampassasinbirmingham
12-11-2003, 11:16 PM
whats going to be so amazing mark? ;)

the line up????????

Stuart
13-11-2003, 12:36 PM
whats going to be so amazing mark? ;)

the line up????????

The whole party will be billy.

Spooney
13-11-2003, 01:15 PM
So is the line-up gunna defo be announced tomorrow? Its all abit MI6 :lol:

daviec
13-11-2003, 10:23 PM

just remember the dress code...strictly no kilts :lol: ;)

Bastard. How no? :lol:

Seriously though, I am well up for coming down to this. I've been stung organising coaches before so if I don't have a few names within a week I'm making my own way down with a few friends.

I can hardly wait to see the line-up. I've been thinking about who it could be....

Woohoo.

3 weeks tomorrow. Not long. :love:

ampassasinbirmingham
14-11-2003, 11:31 AM
is a bit hush hush. hope the cat gets pulled outa the bag. Im sure it will do tho.

daviec
15-11-2003, 01:44 PM
Can we find out now then? Anyone know the line-up?

278d7e64a374de26f==