PDA

View Full Version : Black Naricissus - She takes me to hell - Blues Jazz Techno

dirty_bass
30-06-2006, 05:28 PM
Right, I drank a whole load of gin, and made a blues jazz techno track.
I`ve not had so much fun in ages.
The vocals are a little shoddy, cos I was blind drunk by that point, so I`ll redo them when I`m sober, but it`ll give an idea of the finished piece.

http://www.iterativemusic.com/~dirtybass/Black%20Narcissus%20-%20She%20takes%20me%20to%20hell%20(master).mp3

rhythmtech
30-06-2006, 05:33 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

dunno what to say m8!!! differant anyway. kinda catchy aswell!

BRADLEE
30-06-2006, 08:11 PM
Thats Brilliant Steve. I could really see this being quite popular actually. What fx are you using on your voice homie? I'm really trying to find some good plugs for vocals as well. I personally think the vocals sound good too homie. You don't sound like you're just on a drunken rant. Production is sweet too homie. Period.

stjohn
01-07-2006, 09:46 PM
nice and chilled.
reminds me of Underworld, with the funky bassline and vocals!!
good stuff for a spliff at 9am the next morning

audioinjection
03-07-2006, 08:26 PM
really nice steve!! i'll be listening to this quite often haha

BloodStar
04-07-2006, 11:37 AM
i really enjoyed this one. sitting at work and listening this nicely chilled piece of ginny music, hehe. i like all those little lead synths here and there and also that bass is nice. but the real ace is the vocal. nice. well worked in and doesnt sound too drunk, imo.. haha..i will not comment on production as i am on the headphones., sounds good sounds good.

holotropik
04-07-2006, 01:12 PM
hehehe...nice one ;)
nice chunky bass-line....straight to the hips.

Mindful
08-07-2006, 11:03 PM
**** this is AWESOME!!!!!
your vocals?
Brilliant production, realy punchy and tight(the kick is very nice and tight)
Would love too hear an album of this side of you, the sort of thing I could see selling to the public but without bowing down to formulas and cheese.
Awesome.

lau
09-07-2006, 12:34 PM
I feel kind of useless commenting on your tunes....

ennieways Ill say my say again.....

Extremely dope.... really different again.... and production is just straight out of heaven... ( or should it be hell... in a positive kind of negative way ?)

dope

278d7e64a374de26f==