PDA

View Full Version : Cunt

djfase
01-07-2006, 06:53 PM
The ref has made his world cup by sending off rooney.

Red card my arse.

It wasnt intentional at all.

djfase
01-07-2006, 07:51 PM
Dirty diving cheating greasy fekking pigs.

Lampards penalty summed up his tournament aswell. Shit

Esox Lucius
01-07-2006, 07:52 PM
HE PLAYS ON THE LEFT, HE PLAYS ON THE RIGHT, THAT BOY RONALDO, HE MAKES BECKHAM LOOK SHITE :cheese: :cheese:

dan the acid man
01-07-2006, 10:47 PM
still not sure myself, he was being pulled all over the place, they then both fell, then as he gets up he stands on him, but whether he did it intentionally or not, im not sure.

it didn't help when he pushed ronaldo away.

I'll admit it though, sven has really ****ed up this year, i was behind him, but i hold my hands up, he's played the wrong system with the wrong players

Will
02-07-2006, 03:53 AM
Sven ruined any chance we had of winning it, Lampard was utter shite all tournament and got worse the bigger the game, how could he let him take a pen? It was obvious he wouldn't score, though Gerrard's penalty was even worse, terrible in fact, I expected better from him, though he didn't look confident. I can't beleive Ricardo got away with his shit for Carraghers penalty though, what utter bollocks saying he wasn't ready, it was pure gamemanship and the ref was pathetic, letting him get away with it.

Everytime the Portuguese told him to jump he said how high. I think we're too honest, the ref's are supposed to be clamping down on diving, but I don't think one card's been produced for it has it? I'm not surprised Henry seems to have taken the attitude nice guys finish last, if the refs don't stamp these things out they make it part of the game. Which is a shame...

Beckham and Lampard were our worst players I think, though Beckham got a goal at least and is our best set piece taker. Lennon was a breath of fresh air with his pace, though their was little end product and he should have buried his chance. The Portuguese were scared of him at first, must have been a shock to the system after the pedestrian Beckham! Though they soon seemed to get to grips with him.

I'm not totally convinced he's good enough at the highest level, to be our first choice, but he's probably the best we've got as a winger, though Beckham's probably a bit more useful with his set pieces... Lampard though, he might do well for us in qualifying, but he really hasn't got the mentality for the finals it seems, I'm not sure he was worth taking, nevermind playing, to think he's had the most shots and coulsn't even find the back of the net from two attempts from the spot.

Mind you, it's Sven I blame for the pathetic spot kicks, it was obvious Lampard wouldn't score, he should have picked the players with the right mentality, the big game players who actually played well. Ashley Cole is a great penalty taker, dunno if he was 5th, but it shouldn't have been too hard to out do Portugal who weren't great from the spot, I reckon Terry and maybe Rio would have scored.

And considering Sven said Walcott was doing well in training it was ridiculous taking him then not having the balls to play him and we should have taken more strikers considering 2 were coming back from injury and Walcott's a bit of an unknown quantity. Hargreaves proved his critics wrong though, he was probably our best player and showed some nice changes of pace to beat players, he should be in ahead of Lampard and play 4-4-2...

Will
02-07-2006, 03:58 AM
At least Sven didn't get an undeserved feather in his cap by going any further, I just hope it's not a case of out of the frying pan and in to the fire with Mclaren, though he'll show a bit of passion at least.

Will
02-07-2006, 04:00 AM
I think by the time we reached the last 16, if not sooner, Sven was the worst coach left in the tournament, and quite possibly the highest paid too, I dunno... We ought to for people with a proven track record at international level, Mick McCarthy would have been better than Sven, and he's English.

djfase
02-07-2006, 10:27 AM
Spot on about hargreaves. I was suprised by him and yeah he should play in 4-4-2 so gerrard can go forward.

Right about ashley cole too. Hes one of the best penalty takers ive seen, and u know rio and terry would have the confidence to take one, unlike the others it seemed

macca
02-07-2006, 10:37 AM
we where shite but whats ****in new :roll: sven ruined any chances we ever had not takin 4 strikers. he played the biggest named players instead of the right team and didnt av the balls to drop them. lampard & beckham being 2 of them ;) shite!

macca
02-07-2006, 10:46 AM
meant 5 strikers he should of took bent an defoe not a kid an jenas who werent gonna get a game :roll:

Stella Boy
02-07-2006, 12:52 PM
on a lighter note:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Cristiano_Ronaldo&diff=61567304&ol did=61567285

:lol:

french_og
02-07-2006, 07:36 PM
I thought England played quite well yesterday and if Rooney never got sent off we would of defo scored.

Shocking decision by the ref, it seems that Fifa and the refs have one rule for England and another for the rest. Figo Vs Holland gets a Yellow for a Head but and FIFA do nothing yet FIFA are now gonna investigate Rooney incident further and look to ban him further.

Not sure you can blame Sven for Picking Lampard and Gerrard to take the penalties, both take them for their clubs and are meant to be out best players. I would of however kept Joe Cole on and taken Lampard off when he brough Croch on, Lampard did not seem to have a run in him.

Joe Cole is also a very confident player and I would of expected him to be confident and clinical on a penalty also. Also would of liked to see Crouch take a penalty as he is a striker, I know he missed one in a friendly but think he might of taken this one more seriously.

Think England need to find the right balance up front now, Rooney needs to play behind someone, Owen of course when fit but we need another option as it prooved with Owen injured.

Was glad to see Hargreaves show what he was made of, he looked so fresh compared to Lampard and Gerrard - think it prooved we play to many games in England.

Traxx
02-07-2006, 08:10 PM
Disgrace. Awful all the way through. Useless manager & now were left with his right hand man, can you see muuch changing? i think not. Portugal were diving at every oppurtunity, osmething needs to be done about it before theres nothing left of the game. I hope rooney ****in sparks that cunt ronaldo when he see's him next at training thats if he aint already run away to madrid. CUNT!!!

dan the acid man
02-07-2006, 08:12 PM
on a lighter note:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Cristiano_Ronaldo&diff=61567304&ol did=61567285

:lol:

lmao :lol: :lol:

nick_anarchy
03-07-2006, 01:54 PM
Disgrace. Awful all the way through. Useless manager & now were left with his right hand man, can you see muuch changing? i think not. Portugal were diving at every oppurtunity, osmething needs to be done about it before theres nothing left of the game. I hope rooney **** sparks that cunt ronaldo when he see's him next at training thats if he aint already run away to madrid. CUNT!!!

init .. i hope ronaldo goes and rooney gives him a slap when he see's him next ...

Ashley
04-07-2006, 12:11 AM
HE PLAYS ON THE LEFT, HE PLAYS ON THE RIGHT, THAT BOY RONALDO, HE MAKES BECKHAM LOOK SHITE :cheese: :cheese:

:lol: :cheese:

Esox Lucius
04-07-2006, 08:44 AM
god you have got to love engerland fans, rooney stamps on carvalho's bollocks, it's a red simple as that, but ronaldo gets the blame.

sore, sad bitter losers, you were not good enough, end of.

40 years of hurt blah blah blah bollocks bollocks bollocks

french_og
04-07-2006, 08:59 AM
It is not bad losers, I would not mind if Portugal was the better side and we lost or even if it was 11 vs 11 and Portugal had sneeked a winner or even lost on penalties without the controversy but there always seems to be a bad ref decision that costs England.

No we did not play that well in the World cup but we never looked like losing a match and we were better than Portugal and had every chance of beating France and reaching the final.

The referees overall in this tournament was terrible, it has ruined it really. FIFA are proberly to blame with their new rules and strict criteria.

Esox Lucius
04-07-2006, 09:24 AM
fair enough the refs have been very dodgy, but rooney was to blame for that red, using ronaldo as a scapegoat is being bad losers.

Will
04-07-2006, 11:39 AM
They should both have been sent off, Ronaldo was trying to wind up Rooney and get him sent off and that's worse than what Rooney did in my book, Carvalho had it coming! Rooney was stupid to do it, but he was just reacting, he didn't go out there with the intention of cheating. It's like premeditated murder is deemed worse than killing someone in the spur of the moment and quite rightly too!

278d7e64a374de26f==