PDA

View Full Version : http://www.ihateronaldo.com/

french_og
03-07-2006, 01:14 PM
http://www.ihateronaldo.com/

Numeric
03-07-2006, 06:34 PM
yes Cristiano is a disgrace, and i can't see him returning to United now after what's happened, but all these people goin on, calling him a cheat need to get off their high horse, just about every football player in the top flight is guilty of cheating on some level, and the England stars from this years World Cup are no exception...

so get over Ronaldo and stop crying...

http://images.skysports.com/images/playerpics05_06/WorldCup2006/Portugal/ronaldo_celeb.jpg

Traxx
03-07-2006, 06:41 PM
Cristiano is a disgrace,

Stop crying.

Traxx
03-07-2006, 06:42 PM
Get over it.

Traxx
03-07-2006, 06:42 PM
etc

french_og
03-07-2006, 07:19 PM
Its more the fact that Rooney is his club team mate and he actually winked after the red card.

England are too honest, we need to start diving and falling over, if Rooney would of gone down straight away instead of trying to stay on his feet we would of had a free kick.

Esox Lucius
04-07-2006, 08:46 AM
the bad tempered scouse meat head got himself sent off, not ronaldo.

Will
04-07-2006, 11:57 AM
Yeah, definitely, we could and should have got one of their players sent off I reckon, preferably Ronaldo! He deserved to go for the headbutt on Rooney etc and I think that was at the start of the match. And he brought the game into disrepute. Some people reckon he did it to get his move to Real Madrid, though I think he's just like that.

Will
04-07-2006, 12:02 PM
Anyway, let's hope him and Ruud get the boot.

nick_anarchy
04-07-2006, 12:24 PM
Wayne Rooney has attempted to end any remaining doubt that he and Cristiano Ronaldo have had a falling out.

The 20-year-old Reds forward was sent off in England's quarter final defeat against Portugal for a stamp on Ricardo Carvalho.

Ronaldo protested to the referee after the incident had taken place, but the Portuguese winger is adamant he wasn't trying to get Rooney sent off.

In a statement, Rooney said he was "gobsmacked" to have been sent off, but bears no grudge against his United team-mate.

"I want to say absolutely categorically that I did not intentionally put my foot down on Carvalho," said Rooney. "I bear no ill feeling to Cristiano but am disappointed he chose to get involved."

Referee Horacio Elizondo said Ronaldo didn't influence his decision to show Rooney a red card.

"It was violent play and therefore he got a red card," he told The Times. "People can say what they want [about Ronaldo] but this had absolutely no influence. For me it was a clear red card."

Rooney admitted his disappointment at being sent off in a World Cup, but also feels his honest style of play has been called into question.

"When the referee produced the red card I was amazed - gobsmacked," he said. "Obviously I'm bitterly disappointed to have been sent off in a World Cup finals match for England.

"I am of the same opinion now as I was at the time that what happened didn't warrant a red card. If anything, I feel we should have had a free-kick for the fouls committed on me during the same incident.

"If you ask any player - and indeed almost any fan - they will tell you that I am straight and honest in the way I play. From what I've seen in the World Cup, most players would have gone to ground at the slightest contact but my only thought then was to keep possession for England."

He paid tribute to rest of his team-mates for holding out and taking the game to penalties.

"I thought the England lads were awesome after I went off and the effort they put in was amazing," he said. "Truly if there was any justice England would now be preparing for a World Cup semi-final. Sadly, however, that is not to be in 2006."

Report by Ben Hibbs.

Will
04-07-2006, 12:42 PM
Sounds like Man U fans have a grudge against him though!

nick_anarchy
04-07-2006, 12:51 PM
well in a way i do , ronaldo shuld not of gone over and been the way he was to the ref , but rooney should not of stamped ... its thw wink thats gets me ... the fa just said on skysports news thats it looks like a hint to get his move to real ...

Will
04-07-2006, 01:59 PM
The FA did? Hmmm, interesting! I wouldn't really expect them to come out with something inflamatory like that... Off with his head I say!

Numeric
04-07-2006, 05:29 PM
England are too honest, we need to start diving and falling over, if Rooney would of gone down straight away instead of trying to stay on his feet we would of had a free kick.

:lol:

start diving?

players such as Gerrard, both Coles and Rooney are way ahead of you son, we have seen all of these players dive at some point during the World Cup preperations and championship proper...

as for Rooney trying to stay on his feet, don't make me laugh, it was blatent, he went for Carvalho's nuts and everyone knows it...

french_og
04-07-2006, 05:52 PM
Shut up ya big peen, even Maradonna has said that we are too honest.

Rooney was trying to stay on his feet and keep the ball, a portuguese play would of fallen over from the initial challenge, there was three of them on him. Ok if you think he intentianally stoon on him then thats your opionion.

Numeric
04-07-2006, 09:00 PM
ah, the words Maradonna and honest in the same sentence, never thought i'd see it...

french_og
05-07-2006, 07:26 AM
He was saying on Spanish tv that you get nothing for staying on your feet and basically said if Rooney had gone down to begin with then England would of had the free kick.

FIFA go on about this Fair play but they do nothing for the players that do try to play fair. Even Henry shown Vs Spain that it is better to go down.

Will
05-07-2006, 11:14 AM
Yeah, it's a real shame, because now you're getting previously honest players like Henry play acting, because they have to ask themselves would they rather cheat or win nothing when it comes to europe, the world cup etc. Players will get away with kicking you all game unless you get them sent off as they should have been anyway...

xes
05-07-2006, 11:16 AM
^^agreed. It's a proper shame,and it's f*cking up the game.

french_og
05-07-2006, 01:02 PM
Big problem is you have people who know nothing about football like Sebb Blatter running the game. Even our own FA have never played the game.

Will
05-07-2006, 01:10 PM
Hmmm, dunno, Mourinho never played football and it doesn't seem to have done him any harm...

Numeric
05-07-2006, 04:18 PM
Yeah, it's a real shame, because now you're getting previously honest players like Henry play acting...

:lol:

previously honest, when previously exactly? is a previous life perhaps?

Henry is and always has been one of the worst for diving and feigning injury...

take off your Wenger goggles Will...

Will
05-07-2006, 06:03 PM
Name one example! Even Xes, a Spurs fand didn't disagree with it, clearly you should take off your Man U goggles off, or should that be remove your head from Fergie's rectum. ;)

french_og
05-07-2006, 08:50 PM
Henry worst for diving - that is the funniest comment ever. You obvioulsy never watched the champions league final

Traxx
05-07-2006, 09:03 PM
He is officialy one of the worst offenders for talking out of his arse.

Traxx
05-07-2006, 09:07 PM
Glad to see the french fans booing ronaldo. Hope he gets everywhere he goes the ****in scumbag.

Numeric
05-07-2006, 09:45 PM
his penalty against England was awesome though yeah...

:cheese:

Traxx
05-07-2006, 09:56 PM
At it again the cheating cunt.

Numeric
05-07-2006, 10:02 PM
yeah that was blatent, no worse than Henry's antics against Spain however...

Traxx
05-07-2006, 11:05 PM
That portugal side are a ****in disgrace. made up to see that piece of shit ronaldo in tears as well, cunt.

xes
05-07-2006, 11:40 PM
haha,f*ck off Portugal,and F*ck off Ronaldo you cheating cunt.

toodles. Hope Rooney clatters you proper when you next meet in a competitive game (Real Madrid v ManU sometime,can't wait.) I hope he breaks your legs.

Traxx
05-07-2006, 11:45 PM
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41852000/jpg/_41852654_ronaldotears416.jpg

Thats it nancy boy cry your ****in eyes out. I hope someone seriously hurts him. Cheating piece of shit. He's in for it where ever he goes if he's still here next season.

gary_human
06-07-2006, 12:03 AM
Glad to see the french fans booing ronaldo. Hope he gets everywhere he goes the **** scumbag.

that was clas - loved it :lol: - hopefully he gonna get that everytime he plays - cheating scum - i never liked him - id love to two (well three or four if i possibly could ) foot him - surely someone will clatter him - bring back the hatchet men i say !!

gary_human
06-07-2006, 12:31 AM
ronaldo says sorry!!

http://blogdebola.blig.ig.com.br/imagens/rooney_ronaldo.jpg

dan the acid man
06-07-2006, 01:15 AM
haha :lol:

some of their play acting was terrible tonight, glad they got beat

french_og
06-07-2006, 07:26 AM
Portugal are oficially the worst offenders for diving, Scolari can fcuk off as well.

I can understand it can be difficult for a ref to book a player in a match if he is not 100% sure if the player dived but after the game the ref should be able to look at the video and give a red card for any diving. Something has to be done. Ronaldo was literally throwing himself to the floor.

Will
06-07-2006, 11:30 AM
Yeah, seemed like that was all they were interested in doing for half the match, I suppose it's the referee's fault no-one seems to have been booked for diving all tournament when FIFA said they were gonna get tough on that sort of thing. I suppose retrospective bans for diving would be the best thing, it'd be too much to send them off when they might not even have been diving, but they deserve a ban for it... though if it's in a final they might take the ban if it meant winning, so...

koma
06-07-2006, 12:13 PM
ronaldo this , ronaldo that...

lets be honest about 2 things:
1. england didnt deserve to be among 4 best teams, coz their game sucked big time during the whole WC
2. rooney acted like a bully whenever some ref made a decision he didnt like.

whenever is some player pushing a ref or another player (like rooney pushed ronaldo) he should get a card. football has to get rid of players like that, as much as it should get rid of divers and cheaters.
teach him some manners if you think that boy is a future of uk football. otherwise, you're screwed...

koma
06-07-2006, 12:14 PM
retrospective bans

this will never happen
decisions should be made on spot

Traxx
06-07-2006, 12:19 PM
Why shouldnt it? i think they need to bring something like this in to action. If the fuktard that is sepp blatter wants to introduce 2 ref's on the pitch then i see no reason why there cant be a video panel to view the game after.

force
06-07-2006, 12:42 PM
French og,
just out of interest, what did the spaniards you know out there think of Ronaldos antics with Rooney?

french_og
06-07-2006, 01:27 PM
The Spanish in my office said that England was treated unfairly in general. We did not speak too much about Ronaldo except agreed he is a diving cheat. To be fair the Spanish players are not too much better so do not go to into football with them.

Hey Koma, its not just about England losing, it is about Portugal in General - did you not see them diving about last night vs France. It was justice that France won.

Traxx
06-07-2006, 01:31 PM
Do you speak spanish og?

french_og
06-07-2006, 01:55 PM
Yes, i am not 100% fluent and don't always speak correctly but always speak Spanish with the Spanish and my wifes family. I have lesson twice a week also. I think its rude to live in a country like a lot of the English do here and don't try to learn the language.

Traxx
06-07-2006, 02:04 PM
Deffo. Id love to be able to learn another language but i couldnt be arsed unless i lived somewhere were it was needed.

Traxx
06-07-2006, 02:06 PM
Besides koma this violent conduct panel decides bans retrospectively so why cant there be a dirtycheatingdivingrefhoundingcunt panel that decides bans in retrospect?

koma
06-07-2006, 02:08 PM
Hey Koma, its not just about England losing, it is about Portugal in General - did you not see them diving about last night vs France. It was justice that France won.

yep.
ref should give some cards, maybe they would stop then...

gary_human
06-07-2006, 02:40 PM
yep.
ref should give some cards, maybe they would stop then...

did you see how many cards they got when they played Holland? take more than cards to stop that deep routed problem.

force
06-07-2006, 03:36 PM
Deffo. Id love to be able to learn another language but i couldnt be arsed unless i lived somewhere were it was needed.

I spent all last week having to go into town each day to pick up each 'Learn Spanish' cd they were giving away in the 'daily Mail'. had to nick the Cd's tho cos theres no way i'm buying the 'Daily-fvckin- Mail.

Got it on me mp3 player now when i walk the dog.

MUY BUENO

Traxx
06-07-2006, 03:38 PM
You just learnig it for somethin to do?

force
06-07-2006, 03:53 PM
You just learnig it for somethin to do?

yea, but i do intend to move to spain at some point. A mate of mine lives in Murcia and i've visited a few times.
I really like the vibe over there and i found it nearly impossible to eat unhealthy food.
Plus, i believe my 'four year old' would have a better quality of life.
as soon as i find a job out there, we'll be selling up and going

force
06-07-2006, 03:56 PM
If you wanna learn a language dude, the 'Michel Thomas' ones are pretty good.
You'd be surprised at how quickly you pick it up, and of course, that inspires you to learn more

french_og
06-07-2006, 05:05 PM
You have a better chance of learning the language in Murcia as it is mainly Spanish.

Did you go to Murcia city or the coast where the airport is?

force
06-07-2006, 05:42 PM
One mate lives in between 'Mazarron and Totana', but is moving to Totana soon. And the other at 'Puerto de Mazarron'. I wanna explore it more, i love the landscape and its not to tourist'y. I did'nt go to Murcia city although in want to.

have you been down there French og?

french_og
06-07-2006, 06:52 PM
Driven through there quite a few times i live about 45 mins from Murcia in Orihuela Costa and work in Torrevieja.

force
06-07-2006, 08:04 PM
Cool, any regrets about moving to spain?
probably a really ****in stupid question, but have to ask

french_og
06-07-2006, 10:06 PM
There was to begin with but once I setled in everything went well. Met my wife here also.

Think it is important to have a job to come to though.

force
06-07-2006, 11:13 PM
yea. i dont think i'll drag the family over on the offchance.

People laughed at me in spain when i asked if they had any regrets about the move.

How long you been there?

Will
06-07-2006, 11:56 PM
That's not very patriotic, maybe you'd prefer to live down the bottom of a well? ;) The only trouble with retrospective bans is they wouldn't work for finals since you'd be happy to miss a few Euro qualifiers if it meant lifting the world cup and people often retire after world cups... You could maybe review dives from the first half at half time, but then they'd probably save the diving for the 2nd half, so might have to strip teams of the title or replay the game with any cheats banned for it if there was much cheating going on...

french_og
07-07-2006, 07:18 AM
Good point, maybe the 4th or 5th official could view tv footage as the game went on and then he had the power to send the player off once he made his decision.

Lived in Spain 2 and half years.

Will
07-07-2006, 11:58 AM
Yeah, that'd be good.

Traxx
07-07-2006, 01:44 PM
Do it ****in there & then in seconds live like tehy do in the rugby.

Will
07-07-2006, 08:42 PM
It'd slow the game down though.

Traxx
08-07-2006, 12:19 AM
what, more then 10 players surrounding the ref all having a go at once for as long as they do?

278d7e64a374de26f==