PDA

View Full Version : lampard

basslinejunkie
03-07-2006, 02:24 PM
this world cup has finally showed everyone what a useless pile of shite he is. granted nobdy has hardly stood out for us,but lampard is turd,seriously over rated and ive been saying it for a long time.

macca
03-07-2006, 02:54 PM
think thats a bit harsh but he defo looked suspect on the big stage ;)

french_og
03-07-2006, 03:13 PM
If he is that bad then it does not say a lot for the rest of the Premiership does it, he was top scorer from Midfield in the Prem last season.

Agreed though a terrible world cup from him, would not slate him too much though - Ronaldinhio is meant to be the best in the World and he had a auful world cup also.

DJ RE:HAB
03-07-2006, 04:36 PM
somebody told me they read that before he went to the world cup he was told theres no place for him at chelsea and he wont automatically now get a name on the sheet. With arrival of Ballack and Essien, you could probably see some truth in this, and might explain his lack of composure, morale etc on the pitch..

I mean if you were told you were gonna be screwed for a place in your team next season, i doubt you would up to feeling like playing your best...

Still shite tho either way but might explain the drop in form

Traxx
03-07-2006, 05:09 PM
I doubt that is the case but he still a over rated cunt none the less. He aint fit to lace gerrads boots.

french_og
03-07-2006, 05:50 PM
I think both Gerrard and Lampard have struggled to show their Club form probably due to the amount of games they have played for Liverpool and Chelsea.

I know people will say they are pros but you can do nothing abount tired sore legs no matter how much they are paid.

Think the Prem should drop the amount of teams to 18 like the other top european leagues.

Will
04-07-2006, 11:51 AM
Gerrard must have played a lot of games, but I don't know about Lampard, no more than anyone else I'd have thought. Drogba got the most assists so it's no great surprise he was the top midfield scorer in the prem - though he wasn't in all competitions. He runs on to Drogba's knock downs and it's hard to track runners from midfield and Chelsea have been dominant and tend to play a 5 man midfield so I think it's the system and team around him making him look better than he is.

But he's clearly not a big game player - not by a long shot, he was anonymous against Barca and got worse the bigger the game in the world cup and he was playing shite to start off with. Ronaldinho was brilliant compared to him. Gerrard showed flashes of what he's capable of at least and I'm sure if we'd dropped the useless turd we'd have seen something like the best of him.

french_og
04-07-2006, 01:25 PM
I think with our really easy Euro qualifiers coming up we should start the likes of Lennon and walcott, think we lack pace at times in the midfield and up front. Thought hargreaves showed a lot of energy and think he would give Gerrard more freedom if they played together.

Will
04-07-2006, 01:57 PM
Yeah, we should, we definitely lacked pace and Hargreaves deserves his place, though Lampard would probably score a few goals again in the qualifiers because they're not big games...

DJTrubass
05-07-2006, 06:38 PM
i blame it all on sven and his tactics.

djfase
06-07-2006, 07:15 PM
Lampard only looks good cos hes a £300 million of team around him.

Big games and hes nothing

french_og
06-07-2006, 10:09 PM
Think thats a little unfair, things just did not happen for him, he had a lot of shots and chances that usually go in for him but just never.

People were probably correct about him and Gerrard not being suited to play together, think if we are to continue with 4-4-2 then Gerrard and Hargreaves for me though and Lennon and Cole out wide.

basslinejunkie
06-07-2006, 11:30 PM
Lampard only looks good cos hes a £300 million of team around him.

Big games and hes nothing

couldnt agree mmore.

Will
06-07-2006, 11:59 PM
Yeah, same here. It was more than just his finishing that was wrong with his performances.

french_og
07-07-2006, 07:14 AM
But for Chelsea he was there best and consistent player(with Terry), not just because they have so many good players around him although it help that Essien and Makele sit and let him go forward. He did no have a good world cup but he still a good brilliant player, great passer of the ball.

Ballack though looked so much better that Lampard, it will be interesting to see how Morinhio fit that team together.

Ashley
08-07-2006, 12:06 AM
this world cup has finally showed everyone what a useless pile of shite he is. granted nobdy has hardly stood out for us,but lampard is turd,seriously over rated and ive been saying it for a long time.

Yeah, id stilll give him one though :lol:

Traxx
08-07-2006, 12:18 AM
You been drinkin ash?

Ashley
08-07-2006, 05:54 PM
No :paranoid: :lol:

djfase
09-07-2006, 05:06 PM
Haha its been confirmed.

Lampard has had more shots at goal(24) than any other player during the world cup, and how many has he scored? None

The prick couldnt even score from the penalty spot.

Thats more shots in just 5 games, so no wonder he scored so many for chelsea when he played 60 odd.

Ratios show how poor he really is

french_og
09-07-2006, 07:15 PM
Don't go overboard, yeah he had a bad world cup but there still are not many better passers of the ball in the Prem than Lampard and was Prem top goals scorer last season which speaks for itself.

basslinejunkie
09-07-2006, 08:00 PM
good passer of the ball?? sorry i dont agree.he knocks it about against the likes of pompey yeah,but him up against a good team and hes shite.he shoudl be called hollywood the amount of long shite balls he tries.

djfase
09-07-2006, 08:08 PM
Look what i said og. Hes had 24 shots in 5 games for england so if add another 50 or so games on top that he play for chelsea and use roughly the same amount of shots u will see its not rocket science to work out why he scored so many goals.

Hes a greedy player and for that reason he cost england.

Id be premier top scorer if i had the amount of shots he does

Will
10-07-2006, 11:09 AM
He's not Premier top scorer, just for English midfielders, and that's just for prem goals, not overall goal tally.

278d7e64a374de26f==