PDA

View Full Version : italy outcome

Miksta
04-07-2006, 06:42 PM
Stefano Palazzi called for Juventus to drop two divisions and for AC Milan, Fiorentina and Lazio to drop one.

He also asked for points penalties to be imposed and that Juve's 2005 and 2006 titles be stripped from the club.

And on a bad day for Juve, coach Fabio Capello resigned, paving the way for a return to Spanish giants Real Madrid.

Juve's shares dived on the Milan stock market following Palazzi's comments.

hehe guess we will see lots of starts move around now, watch the ransfer market :P

dan the acid man
04-07-2006, 11:53 PM
what a game, really enjoyed watching that.

I went into the match wanting Germany to win, as they've played some of the best football, but after a while, i wanted Italy to win, as they deserved it, plus i didn't want it to go to pens again.

Italy shocked me really, i don't usually enjoy watching them, but it was nice to see no play acting and some good football.

The ref had a great game too, about time we had a decent one who used common sense

french_og
05-07-2006, 07:22 AM
Yeah fair play to Italy, to be fair I did not really care who won, just wanted the best team to win. Nice couple of goals at the end.

Best ref of the tounament - well thats not too difficult.

Hakka
05-07-2006, 07:23 AM
what a game, really enjoyed watching that.

I went into the match wanting Germany to win, as they've played some of the best football, but after a while, i wanted Italy to win, as they deserved it, plus i didn't want it to go to pens again.

Italy shocked me really, i don't usually enjoy watching them, but it was nice to see no play acting and some good football.

The ref had a great game too, about time we had a decent one who used common sense

lol... don't think you read the post above!

although I agree with both of you.

Can't wait to see what happens to many top players such as Nedved, Thuram, Kaka, Emerson, Inzaghi, Mutu etc..

Italy in the final. Never would have thought it!

Traxx
05-07-2006, 10:58 AM
Even if they do get relegated a league or two i cant see there being a mass clearout like some are suggesting.

Will
05-07-2006, 11:01 AM
Stupid Dan! :lol: Yeah, wouldn't have expected them to get to the final, thought we'd go further than them, but then they've got a decent coach and events in Italy seem to have instilled a bit of a seige mentality in them... Anyway, as far as the real topic of this thread goes...! I heard Juve's shares have been frozen or something, could be wrong, guess there could be some top players up for grabs, be interesting to see who comes to Arsenal, apparently we've been in contact about Buffon, dunno ho9w much truth there is in it, we've got 3 keepers, but he'd certainly strengthen us...

There's other area's I'd be more keen for us to strengthen though, that's for sure. But it's funny about Juve and co being relegated. Shame Sheva had already moved to Chelsea! Though he'd probably have gone there anyway. I dunno how cheap the players will go though, there's sure to be a mad scramble and you'd think they'd try and hold on to their best players, though without CL football they might not be able to... Be interesting to see if and how they bounce back and who benefits etc.

fresh_an_funky_design
05-07-2006, 06:56 PM
brilliant game! nail biting the whole way through nearly had a hear attack when grosso scored! italy deserve to win it, we we're unlcuky in '94 .

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41848000/jpg/_41848156_grosso2_getty416.jpg

phantomdj
05-07-2006, 07:38 PM
but it was nice to see no play acting and some good football.

no play acting.... eh??? totti for one! and the number of times they rolled over like pussies then got up running immediately after is pathetic

dan the acid man
05-07-2006, 09:46 PM
oops, no i didn't read it, i just assumed it was about the world cup :oops: :lol:

dan the acid man
05-07-2006, 09:47 PM

no play acting.... eh??? totti for one! and the number of times they rolled over like pussies then got up running immediately after is pathetic

nope, it wasn't that bad

phantomdj
05-07-2006, 10:46 PM

nope, it wasn't that bad

beer goggles? :razz:

dan the acid man
05-07-2006, 10:51 PM
no, didn't have a drink

278d7e64a374de26f==