PDA

View Full Version : Studio clearout from college

RDR
04-07-2006, 08:43 PM
Hi All

currently there is a studio clearout going on at college. We have a couple of items for sale which you might be interested in. they will be going on sale if they are not sold in an internal auction (which i doubt)

Here they are.

I will be doing this by sealed bids.. email me to place a bid. (Before you start i DONT use ebay. i hate it)

Tascam DA88 8 track DAT recorder with SY88 board.. a fantastic piece of kit. Reserve 350.

Tascam B-16 Reel to Reel 16 track recorder using 16inch tape complete with manual and 1blank tape reel. Reserve 150. Get your drums sounding awesome.

Ensoniq DP4 Multi Fx box, as used by Speedy J in his LIVE act. 120 reserve.

4X Yamaha GM Module. 15 reserve.

EMU ProteusFX Synth module.. really great traditional instrument sounds with 2 FX blocks in the module.. 512 differnt sounds 8 Drum Kits. 100 Reserve.

Roland S760, sampler ... One of the best sounding samplers roland ever did. Reserve 80.

ALSO there are 5 8 way looms going @ 5 each. No bids.

these are for sale now, there are others to follow. but i cannot offer them until the 4th august if they havnt been sold.

Alesis D4 drum module.. 12 trigger ins
Emu Proformance piano module
Behringer Ultrafex sound enhancer.

POSTAGE: this will be calculated on the weight of the item.

DISCLAIMER: The items are sold as seen, the college will not offer waranties on them, also they come without a euro connector, and it is recommened that the purchaser get each item PAT tested before using them.

(You should do this with your studio shit anyway me thinks)

Cheers..

hope you find something you like.

RDR
13-08-2006, 10:53 AM
Right then... the auction is finished and i wil have a list of the items for sale here.

278d7e64a374de26f==