View Full Version : BRING THE NOISE // July 9 Line Up

Adrenalin
05-07-2006, 06:19 PM
BRING THE NOISE
Techno/Hard Dance Internet Radio
http://www.techno.fm
Sunday 12pm - 3pm (5pm - 8pm U.K. time)

THE FAT COLLECTIVE Series Part I: GIVEWAY RECORDS Edition

In this series I will be showcasing the amazing artists that make up the U.K.'s FAT COLLECTIVE. The series will feature exclusive DJ mixes, live sets and more. If you haven't heard of the FAT COLLECTIVE, please check out their website: http://www.fatcollective.com. Be sure to tell them you heard about them on BRING THE NOISE. This is the future of techno.

July 9:

ADRENALIN (Route 66/Techno.fm - USA):

With a new stack of records from the SUF Collective, as well as some new unreleased tracks, I will be laying down some London techno to start the show off this week.

PHEEVA (Giveway/Fat Collective - U.K.):

Pheeva is one of the hardest hitting female DJ's in techno and this mix is no exception. Her first for BRING THE NOISE, but definitely not her last.

SCOTT KEMIX (Giveway/More Punk Than Funk/Fat Collective - U.K.):

With the new Giveway Records #003 set to be released, Scott Kemix is making some serious waves in the hard techno world. This mix includes tracks from his new "Hard As Nails" EP, so be sure to strap yourself down before listening to this one!! Scott brings the noise proper!

NOTICE: ALL the music that is broadcast on BRING THE NOISE is either submitted by the artist or the artist has given permission to run a particular mix or recording on the show.

Coming Up On BTN:

DARC MARC – Exclusive monthly resident mix the 2nd Sunday of each month!
MARK EG - Exclusive mix from Blackout Audio Rec. owner and DJ/producer madman!

The FAT COLLECTIVE Special Series:
Part I – Giveway Edition
w/ Scott Kemix & Pheeva - June 25, 2006
Part II – More Punk Than Funk Edition
w/ JoeGiacomet + more TBC - Broadcast Date TBC
Part III – Kick The Drum Edition
w/ Distek, Mucky Beats + more TBC - Broadcast Date TBC

Also, mixes by: Matt K., Opel, Dave the Drummer, DJ Ocram, Matt M.
Maddox, Rhythm Technologies, Rackitt, Michael Wenz, Aka Sleeper, Rowland The Bastard, Product 19, Red Commi Bastard & more!
More to be announced soon. To get your track or mix on BRING THE NOISE, contact: info@route66promotions.com
Remember....KEEP IT HARD!
http://route66promotions.com/PublicPhotoGallery/R66ColorSigLinkBanner2.jpg (http://route66promotions.com/)
http://route66promotions.com/PublicPhotoGallery/BringTheNoiseBannerLink.jpg (http://techno.fm/)

Pheeva
07-07-2006, 04:10 PM
THIS SUNDAY!!!! :eyes: :cheese: :boadj:

Scott Kemix
09-07-2006, 04:15 PM
hope some people on here can show a bit of support. What more do you want on a sunday afternoon? ;)

rhythmtech
09-07-2006, 04:43 PM
will be tuned in as always scott :)

Scott Kemix
09-07-2006, 04:55 PM
will be tuned in as always scott :)

nice 1 man, its good to see you have started your show now to. Good luck with it man

rhythmtech
09-07-2006, 06:04 PM
what happened? seems to be the wrong show.

Scott Kemix
09-07-2006, 06:14 PM
what happened? seems to be the wrong show.

select the techno part from the menu m8....seems okay to me

rhythmtech
09-07-2006, 06:19 PM
cool they musta put it on the wrong channel

Scott Kemix
09-07-2006, 06:24 PM
cool they musta put it on the wrong channel

heheh if u click the techno 96k from the menu its on there m8 :cheese:

rhythmtech
09-07-2006, 06:26 PM
nah its not, thats the germ mixing. and the live channel is an old show presented by rogue.

rhythmtech
09-07-2006, 06:26 PM
:(

Scott Kemix
09-07-2006, 06:35 PM
:(

http://www.techno.fm/

if you click 'listen' 96k this is adrenalin for the first hour/ pheeva from 6-7 and scott kemix 7-8pm. Read the info on the main page dude :lol:

rhythmtech
09-07-2006, 06:40 PM
i've read it, but read the info on the player. it says germ and chris always broadcasts his show on the live channel. the techno channel is just a constant loop of old shows and mixes.. its actually changed now. no longer the germ. its now playin chris' backsteppin mix from january..

normally chris also talks through the show. and plays his anthrax theme music every now & again.. but we'll see at six, he may just have used an old mix of his an pre-recorded the show.

oldbugger
09-07-2006, 06:42 PM
am i on the right channel? some electro stuff going on?

Scott Kemix
09-07-2006, 06:43 PM
i've read it, but read the info on the player. it says germ and chris always broadcasts his show on the live channel. the techno channel is just a constant loop of old shows and mixes.. its actually changed now. no longer the germ. its now playin chris' backsteppin mix from january..

normally chris also talks through the show. and plays his anthrax theme music every now & again.. but we'll see at six, he may just have used an old mix of his an pre-recorded the show.

he has pre-recorded the show dude, heheh and the line up is what it says on the original post here.

rhythmtech
09-07-2006, 06:43 PM

thats a powertools b-side

Scott Kemix
09-07-2006, 06:44 PM

yes mate, click on 'listen' and its the 96k techno.

oldbugger
09-07-2006, 06:45 PM

hmmmmm. not my cup of tea :lol:

Scott Kemix
09-07-2006, 06:46 PM

hehhe tune in from 6pm onward, fee is playing 6-7 acid techno and me from 7-8 hard techno

oldbugger
09-07-2006, 06:50 PM

hehhe tune in from 6pm onward, fee is playing 6-7 acid techno and me from 7-8 hard techno

will do ;)

you coming out to play a week on sat?

fils_here
09-07-2006, 06:59 PM
tuned in :)

Pheeva
09-07-2006, 07:05 PM

will do ;)

Play?? :eyes:

rhythmtech
09-07-2006, 07:07 PM
is that u playin now phee?

oldbugger
09-07-2006, 07:08 PM

will do ;)

yeah. thought we could all play hide n seek or something :lol:
speak soon ;)

Pheeva
09-07-2006, 07:14 PM

sorry baz, the show has just started! He has promoted it to start at 5pm not 6pm, but if you all tune in now the running order is this

6-7 adrenalin
7-8 pheeva
8-9 scott kemix

hopefully this is right hehehe

scott an fee

rhythmtech
09-07-2006, 07:15 PM
cool.. can only listen till close to eight though :( gotta do my own then.

Pheeva
09-07-2006, 08:09 PM

will do ;)

speak soon ;)

:lol: :lol:

oldbugger
09-07-2006, 08:14 PM

will do ;)

speak soon ;)

:lol: :lol:
or i have travel scrabble if you prefer

he just introduced you as pheeva from north wales in england :lol:

Pheeva
09-07-2006, 08:22 PM
monopoly is my fave :lol: The show is running an hr & 15 mins late , cant believe he said england thought he knew the fat collective were from wales :(

Pheeva
09-07-2006, 08:23 PM
mind you a lot of people dont realize where wales is :lol: :lol:

Pheeva
09-07-2006, 08:25 PM
http://www.house-purchase.com/images/wales%20map%20010217.jpg :lol: :lol:

oldbugger
09-07-2006, 08:27 PM
it was funnier he actually said north wales in england :lol:

monopoly it is. :lol:

Pheeva
09-07-2006, 09:16 PM
this isnt Scott thats on now.....**** knows whats happend :question:

rhythmtech
09-07-2006, 09:17 PM
its mine for some reason i've been told

Pheeva
09-07-2006, 09:21 PM
wow thats a bit mad innit :doh:

rhythmtech
09-07-2006, 09:23 PM
i'd say someone put it on late but scheduled it to end at 8... and its just coincidence that one of my mixes started (they have 3 of mine on rotation)

oldbugger
09-07-2006, 09:44 PM
i was supprised actually. i thought scott had gone all soft on us :lol:

Pheeva
09-07-2006, 10:05 PM
hahahahaha quite the oposite really :lol: :lol: :lol: , gutted his mix wasnt ared as it kicks ass :(

Adrenalin
10-07-2006, 05:59 PM
I didn't get home until late last night from a LONG weekend and had an email box full of messages from people wondering what happened. I didn't have mobile service where I was over the weekend, as well as no internet (middle of nowhere!! lol!), so I didn't know there was a problem until I got home last night. I had to pre-record the show since I was going to be out of town for a gig and the show file was successfully uploaded to Techno.fm, so it was a technical issue on their end. I think whoever programs the automated Start & Stop times ****ed up. I'm still waiting to hear back from the Techno.fm tech support., but I'll let you all know what happened once I hear back from them. I'm quite pissed to be honest since I always put in 110% into and it wasn't something I did wrong, so it's frustrating. So, to be fair to Scott & Phee, as well as everyone else that were so kind to tune in, I'm goin to hold those mixes until I can get all the F.A.T. Collective mixes, etc. for the series and redo the show proper. I'm also going to design a flyer with the schedule for the shows, dates, times, artists, logos, etc. that will be posted here and on as many other forums as I can.

Oh, and I'm glad people found my incorrect geography knowledge funny! haha! Most people over here across the pond think the U.K. IS England! My apologies if that offended anyone! I'll update everyone once I get word from the Techno.fm crew. Thanks for your understanding and patience. This is why I like to do things myself - they don't get screwed up!

Adrenalin
18-07-2006, 03:07 AM
After a little effort, I found out that my show was programmed to air incorrectly. So, Baz, you were correct. It was a clerical error that caused quite a mess and not only with my show, but with the shows following mine that were prerecorded.

My sincerest apologies to Scott, Pheeva and everyone who took time out to tune in. The Giveway Records show will be rescheduled for a later date, along with a bunch of other exclusive mixes, etc. from the rest of the F.A.T. Collective.

Even though it was out of my control, I'm quite embarassed about the whole situation. And now I know that Wales is not spelled "Whales" and it's NOT in England!! haha! Thanks for everyone having a sense of humor.

278d7e64a374de26f==