It is with great pleasure that we contact you with details of
the next instalment of S.E.N.D. Hot on the trail of August's outstanding
extended session from 7th City's Daniel Bell, The Outlet Collective have
joined forces with 11th Hour Technology to, not only celebrate the
imminent birth of their new label, 11th Hour Recordings, but also kick off
their European tour (For full details visit www.11-hour.com). Not ones to
pass up the opportunity of a good ol' fashioned shakedown, we have
assembled a heavyweight line-up from their roster to ensure no-one goes
home less than certain that they've well and truly shaken their ass!
Performing on the night, we are excited to reveal, will be:

Shawn Rudiman - Live
(7th City, Technoir Audio, 11th Hour Recordings)
Having astounded all assembled for his UK debut at Camberwell's Funky Munky last year, Pittsburgh's Shawn Rudiman returns to lay waste to London with another 2 hour analogue live performance - Expect nothing but the finest Detroit influenced beats and soulful electronics to keep yo' feet steppin'!

Arne Weinberg
(Keynote, Downlow, 11th Hour Recordings)
Making his UK debut on the turntables for this special occasion, Arne hails from Frankfurt and has gained a reputation for beautifully crafted, deep, dark, comtemplatative house & techno through an impressive series of releases for Headspace & Star Baby as well as those mentioned above.

Matt Chester
(11th Hour, Flashpoint)
The driving force behind 11th Hour and friend of Outlet, Matt will be kicking it scuba-styleee, taking us on a trip through the deepest realms electronic dance music - We know the bwoy can kick it, so this special excursion should be a more than fitting send off for his new label.

Stewart Lowman (The Outlet Collective) & Ryan Blackman (Flux, Proton Radio, Samurai FM)
- Together on 4 decks & 2 mixers -
Somewhat laughably' relegated to lastly (but ya KNOW that don't mean least!), Outlet are all set to unleash this downright dangerous duo for another onslaught of simply baffling turntable wizardry. For those that don't know what they're in for, fast and furiously delivered eclectic techno funk is what's in store and those that do? Well.... They'll be down the front!

...HOPE TO SEE YA THERE!
Thanks for your continued support,Peace...
The Outlet Collective, London.

As always for any info, bookings or collaboration please contact:
outlet.collective@virgin.net / 07967 332 964 or visit
www.outletcollective.com.)

...M.E.S.S.A.G.E...E.N.D.S.

Patrick
19-09-2003, 06:13 PM
You might even get a few Sou' Westers in attendance for this one, Stew.

Patrick
22-10-2003, 01:37 PM
Anyone going to this on friday ?

The four deck workout is most impressive on it's own, even without the rest of the quality on display here. Can't wait.....

Sunil
23-10-2003, 02:06 AM
Shawn Rudiman and Arne Weinberg are both brilliant deep techno producers, Rudiman in particular I've been quite impressed by.

Patrick
23-10-2003, 09:42 AM
I'm really looking froward to Rudiman live. Never seen him before but I've heard many glowing reports.

Also, the 11th hour boys had this to say :

For all who are interested - we will have advance copies of Shawn Rudiman's debut EP for 11th Hour Recordings 'Deal With It' available on the night for £4 - full release in the shops to follow 1 month later. Check out www.11-hour.com/label/index.asp for full details!

Might have to nab one of those.

Patrick
29-10-2003, 11:15 AM
Well, that seriously rocked. I was wll impressed with Rudiman live. And it was proper, no ****ing about, no cheating with laptops or dat LIVE! Nice analogue workout that was seriously funky. His take on The Bells needs to be heard.

I think he's playing again this saturday at Nurture in Paisley, so I'd seriously recommend it to anyone north of the border.

Fine performances from all the other DJs on the bill as well.

278d7e64a374de26f==