PDA

View Full Version : millsy @ orbit 95

ds2
06-07-2006, 06:31 PM
http://rapidshare.de/files/25087177/Jeff_Mills_live___Orbit_1995_side_A.zip.html

can someone please resend this via yousendit or megaupload or something. i was there for this night and can't download it!

rapidshare sucks c0ck.

Stella Boy
06-07-2006, 10:53 PM
I'll bat it over to you later

ds2
06-07-2006, 11:02 PM
good man, can you do me the beltram set from awakenings too :blush:

and the inigo kennedy & rumenige/loktibrada from awakenings when they go up.

don't ask for much me :cheese:

Traxx
06-07-2006, 11:04 PM
Boomer this.

Frank Dogshit
06-07-2006, 11:28 PM

not had a sniff of that rumenige/loktibrada one,wouldnt mind the lehman/zahn one either.

not sure how live rumenige/loktibrada were tho,looked like they were on cdjs to me. fine tracks mind.

ds2
06-07-2006, 11:33 PM

not had a sniff of that rumenige/loktibrada one,wouldnt mind the lehman/zahn one either.

not sure how live rumenige/loktibrada were tho,looked like they were on cdjs to me. fine tracks mind.

did you go you cnt?
is it worth the travelling, finishes at midnight don't it?

detfella
07-07-2006, 12:34 AM
rapidshare not working for me either!! someone please upload this gem to sendspace/yousendit, thank yaa

Zektor
07-07-2006, 01:44 AM
mills one said he didn't really like playing at the orbit 'cause of the agressive crowd........
but thanks for the link!

ds2
07-07-2006, 12:07 PM
mills is full of shit, he loved playing that place. i saw him there every time he played bar one time in 93 and it was blatantly obvious he enjoyed it. it's more to do with garnier getting booed for being an arrogant pr1ck than mills not enjoying it.

still can't download the set though. stellaboy........

Frank Dogshit
07-07-2006, 12:32 PM

did you go you cnt?
is it worth the travelling, finishes at midnight don't it?

well worth the visit....them guys seriously know how to put on a good festival. from the transport to and from the sight,the high quality techno on offer all day/night...and as for the women. :cheese:

it does finish at midnight,but it really didnt make much difference....we got there at about lunchtime and were absolutely exhausted by the end of it.

goin back next year for sure. 34 euros for a lineup like that,festivals over in this country can kiss my ringsting. :mad:

ds2
07-07-2006, 12:37 PM
well worth the visit....them guys seriously know how to put on a good festival. from the transport to and from the sight,the high quality techno on offer all day/night...and as for the women. :cheese:

where's the photos?

it does finish at midnight,but it really didnt make much difference....we got there at about lunchtime and were absolutely exhausted by the end of it.

goin back next year for sure. 34 euros for a lineup like that,festivals over in this country can kiss my ringsting. :mad:

don't know why i was on about the early close, i'm ready for bed these days after 3 or 4 pints so midnight's probably ideal :oops:

i'll have to look into it for next year i reckon.

philipryan
07-07-2006, 12:38 PM
it's more to do with garnier getting booed for being an arrogant pr1ck than mills not enjoying it.

According to Mills he wasn't into playing there after Garnier got a bottle thrown at him

ds2
07-07-2006, 12:45 PM
it's more to do with garnier getting booed for being an arrogant pr1ck than mills not enjoying it.

According to Mills he wasn't into playing there after Garnier got a bottle thrown at him

he never got bottled. he got booed for turning up to one of the most purist techno clubs on the planet and playing very cheesy jungle-pop. fugees, beastie boys etc...

don't know where the bottling story came from. garnier obviously making stories up to his mates. sad fcker. :lol:

hawtin wiped the floor with him that night. made garnier look like the jack of all trades, master of f-all that he is.

Traxx
07-07-2006, 01:42 PM
Wish i had gone to the orbit. Always sounds like you missed out.

Frank Dogshit
07-07-2006, 01:49 PM
was a reet old rave.

used to alternate between le bateau and that each week...

as per usual, like anything brilliant.....the cunts take it away from ya.

is le batuea still used as a indie/rock nights venue dya know son?

Traxx
07-07-2006, 05:12 PM
As far as i know yeah.

Traxx
08-07-2006, 12:27 AM
is le batuea still used as a indie/rock nights venue dya know son?

Speak of the devil...

VOODOO 13th ANNIVERSARY SHOWS
August to December 2006!

Part 1
Bank Holiday Sunday 27th August
special guest
BILLY NASTY
plus
STEVE SHIELS
BRENDAN LONG & more 'fiends' to be announced!
10pm - 3am @ LE BATEAU Duke St, Liverpool 0151 709 6508
£8adv/members

Might be worth a gurnathon.

ds2
09-07-2006, 10:58 PM
I'll bat it over to you later

big file is it?

Stella Boy
09-07-2006, 11:03 PM
aye, but not as big as that peace division mix

stebrown
11-07-2006, 10:52 AM
cheers for this 1 mate...orbit ruled. btw, has anyone got the aphex twin when he played a live PA there? I'd love to hear that 1 again.

278d7e64a374de26f==