PDA

View Full Version : Holotropik - Bass Pig (pressureRMX)

holotropik
07-07-2006, 04:08 AM
Been gettin into some more tunage...

http://www.holotropik.com/Music/Holotropik_BassPig_pressureRMX.mp3

Not sure what genre really? Its done Live on tha fly, which is the way I prefer to do things. This is one track I have reworked for my next Live set, which is nearly finished...finally!!

(I have been waiting till I could get a compressor to finish off my hardware set-up...now I have all the pieces I can focus on finishing stuff off).

Cheers,
Glen.

Mindful
09-07-2006, 09:31 PM
Again like the other track you posted , very nice pretty trippy and nice late night listening.
Productions coolio.

holotropik
24-07-2006, 10:53 AM
Thanks again.
Its a weird one. Pretty funny how it all came about too. Just sort of fell out of my head.
All went together pretty quick and sort of left me stunned for a bit. Now I have listened
to it a bit I am liking it.

DjSolaris
25-07-2006, 02:25 AM
i like it, nice and chill with a meaner edge that makes for great listening. more ambiance than i know what to do with, but i definatly dig.

sash
27-07-2006, 10:30 AM
sweet track man. reminds me of a few earthcore parties main stage the type o stuff u hear 10pm till midnight to just ease everyone into the party but on that cool trip. there's a metallic chink or something every so often that comes in for a second then fades away maybe that could be delayed across the stereo field or somethin instead of straight down the middle but i'm just nit pickin. shweeet :) the verb on the snare adds a lot to the chilled out feel of the track for sure.

278d7e64a374de26f==