PDA

View Full Version : Ronaldo confirms: I want out

macca
09-07-2006, 12:24 PM
good riddance ****in scumbag!

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=401723&CPID=8&clid=1&lid=2&title=Ron aldo+confirms:+I+want+out

Numeric
09-07-2006, 01:12 PM
um...

it's for the best i suppose, a lot of United fans have already said they'd rather he left, the problem is, who is there to replace him? like or loath Cristiano, no-one can deny the threat he provides, his speed and skill will be missed at Old Trafford...

watching the World Cup thrid place play-off last night, i was shocked to still see Cristiano diving about as blatent as ever, you would have thought that surely, with everyone watching his every move, that'd he'd have the good sense to stay on his feet, at least for the time being, but no, so i guess i'm a little happy he i now leaving, hopefully we'll get some half decent dollar for him and will be able to buy someone else...

djfase
09-07-2006, 01:59 PM
Good riddance.

He is a diving cunt.

The only player i think could replace him is ribery of france altho i doubt utd could get after the way hes played.

Will
09-07-2006, 04:46 PM
Any Portuguese player could replace his greatest contributions I think!

Will
09-07-2006, 04:53 PM
Good riddance.

He is a diving cunt.

The only player i think could replace him is ribery of france altho i doubt utd could get after the way hes played.

Riberry: "I'd love to play for a big club in England - and nothing would be more ideal than to be with a French coach,'' he told the Sunday Mirror.

''But this is not the time to speak about my future. I have the World Cup and that is bigger than anything in my life right now.''

Hmmm, I wonder who fits that bill! That'd be nice, though we're alright for wingers and letting Sol go on a free won't help our finances I don't think...

Numeric
09-07-2006, 05:10 PM
Any Portuguese player could replace his greatest contributions I think!

like slammin home a brace against Arse at Highbury a couple of seasons back...

LittleMinx
09-07-2006, 09:49 PM
if he goes back to man u he is gonna need security guards for sure, the cheating scum, i used to like him too good winger cant deny that but the boy needs a good kicking now :rambo:

dee
10-07-2006, 04:08 PM
mmmmmmmmm simao , he could replace ronaldo easy !!!!!

or move park there , and play giggs where he should be !!!!

Miksta
10-07-2006, 04:10 PM
hope his plane crash's on the way back, the big puff

basslinejunkie
10-07-2006, 05:26 PM
goes to show what a spineless little shit he is.

Numeric
10-07-2006, 05:30 PM

whatever mate, so you're telling me that you would travel to a country where you knew that if you were to walk down any street there was a likely chance that you would be lynched...

come off it...

spineless no, sensible yes...

basslinejunkie
10-07-2006, 05:51 PM
do the crime,serve your time.if he had anything about him he'd come back to this country for the man u fans.

Miksta
10-07-2006, 06:00 PM

whatever mate, so you're telling me that you would travel to a country where you knew that if you were to walk down any street there was a likely chance that you would be lynched...

come off it...

spineless no, sensible yes...

If he thinks he did nothing wrong, he should come back and hold his head up high and play out of his skin to show he doesnt care.

Running of to another club cause _he knows he is a cheating F***er_ just shows hes running scared

but seen as your a manc scum, i know that your sh!t specs dont let you see very far =)

<3

macca
10-07-2006, 06:48 PM
defo^^^^^^^

278d7e64a374de26f==