PDA

View Full Version : Casual violence - Caged and Blue eyes remixes

Mindful
09-07-2006, 09:38 PM
Hi guys

Both tracks still need a little work.
First one has a couple of sections where some changes are needed and a bit of punctuation to push thing on I feel.
www.boyconstrictor.com/~lau/casualviolence/BlueEyesCVrmx.mp3

Second one, Im unsure of what to do with at the moment and hoping some feedback might help.
http://www.boyconstrictor.com/~lau/casualviolence/CagedInDarknessCVFreeFromLightRmx.mp3

: )

lau
10-07-2006, 11:35 AM
Cant believe anyone would put that kind of crap on his server.....

Nah seriously....

Im really diggin' your blue eyes rmx... production is really clear... has a really dark vibe that keeps dragging me along!! Nice one!!

Caged in Darkness is dope too.... has a lot of held back energy in it... I think it could do with some more variation here and there tho.....

:rambo:

dirty_bass
10-07-2006, 12:41 PM
Nice remixes.
I prefer the Caged remix for the nasty creeping cacophony of fear it becomes.
In terms of a DB Release neither have a strong enough groove for what I want.
This is more of a Singularity thing.

Mindful
13-07-2006, 10:29 PM
Coolio cheif:)

BRADLEE
13-07-2006, 11:20 PM
Really liking the caged in Darkness remix homie. Very much reminds me of the singularity items. I like it, but if it's not what Steve's looking for, then what can one do? However there's no way to say anything bad about this man. Really nice stuff.

BloodStar
14-07-2006, 06:40 PM
aint had time to comment earlier,,so

BlueEyes sounds nicely dark.
i am liking the beginning,nice moody ambient pad,,which is ACE, later when more meet is added. liking the nice shuffle on the kick,,nice variations there..
also vocal is nice,. maybe you could effect it little more,.maybe my tastes :)
production sounds good,, has a nice depth,,and still nicely tight,. cool ... i am liking this.

Second track sounds also nicely strong, mental,. dark.. nice moody ambient in the background and good groove in it. cool. also nice work on kick again..
i think, i am liking more this rmx that the first one.. really like that staby sound,. nicely hypnotizing after while,.,good,.
production part of thing sounds good to me,. nicely balanced,.. no comments..

both track are ****in good, mate.. gooood good work!!!

eyeswithoutaface
14-07-2006, 07:45 PM
yeah good stuff matey bob

prefer "Caged in Darkness" really has a great feel about it, and the bass pushes through nicely indeed, nice feel to the track definately

loopdon
15-07-2006, 12:16 AM
liking both :cheese:

Mindful
17-07-2006, 03:02 PM
Cheers guys :)

force
18-07-2006, 12:09 PM
Good stuff mate :techno:

really like the dark soundscapes and atmospheres you produce in your tunes

278d7e64a374de26f==