PDA

View Full Version : INTERNATIONAL DJ COMPETITION

SwiV
10-07-2006, 11:49 PM
Let me say a big hello to all on the forum, some you know me, most don't. I'm Swiv, resident DJ from Pure Techno and head honcho of R3ToX. R3ToX began life as a small techno event in Selby, which has now grown in to a fully-fledged business. An online music & gaming store and an international promotions organisation....

The shop will launch very soon so if anyone wants to have a quick look and grab a bargain before we open properly then go in via the back door on www.r3tox.co.uk/home.php the site is working but it's still being developed so there's a few bugs to sort out but if anyone has a few minutes to kill then have a look and let me know what you think...
Anyway...I'm ranting a bit here....The point of this post is to let everyone know about my next BIG venture....R3ToX have just joined a franchise called SYLD. SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL DJ....This is an international DJ contest spanning all forms of dance music across three different continents!
We are now taking applications nation-wide to find the hottest DJ talent from across the UK....Once we have found them we will give them the chance to experience what it is like to DJ abroad.....This is not your average DJ contest...this is a chance to make a breakthrough on to the international circuit! There are currently competitions being held in Slovenia, Israel & Canada, with more destinations in the pipeline. To make the most of this opportunity log on to www.syld.co.uk down-load the application form, fill it in and mail it along with a demo cd to SYLD, 85 Charles Street, Selby, North Yorkshire, YO8 4YG......Are you good enough to go GLOBAL??
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d56/dj_swiv/SYLD_UK_Flyer_1.jpg

Thanx!!!

SWIV

kai
11-07-2006, 03:39 PM
Easy SWIV - good to see you on here fella - well done on getting this going man!

SwiV
11-07-2006, 11:07 PM
Cheers Kai, tell all your boyz@Hardlife....spread the word and lets see some quality DJ battles! :rambo:

kai
12-07-2006, 12:20 AM
Yeah man - have no fear will be passing this info on matey ;)

SwiV
30-11-2006, 06:33 PM
FRIDAY 22nd Dec @ Rhythm Room, HULL.

This is the first of many heats that will be taking place across the UK covering house, techno, trance & fusion (breaks, hip hop & funk) giving the winners from each genre the chance to play at one of our other host nations.
So far there are competitions being held in Slovenia, South Africa, Canada and now the UK.
2007 will see even more countries joining, making this a truly global event. Expect to see the freshest new DJ talent that the world has to offer! The application process has now ended but please feel free to apply for the next series….Check out the SYLD website for details. Are you good enough to go GLOBAL!

*SYLD UK

MAIN ROOM – TECHNO:

*Beta

*DJ Andy

*Nick O’Connor

*Plus special guests Dave Foy and R3ToX mentalist…...

*Tony Sowerby

– - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - –
DOWNSTAIRS – HOUSE:
*Got Jump

*DJ Sean Halley

*DJ Alex Alterskye

*AC Smales, [R3ToX Special guest]

We will be operating a public voting system to decide who goes through to the next round so be sure to get here early to give all our contestants your support…..YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!!!

£4 before 11pm, £8 after!

Live visuals by Eyeball Toast

278d7e64a374de26f==