PDA

View Full Version : BoyConstrictor - Mondulkiri

lau
11-07-2006, 12:05 PM
Oepsie, new track Ive been working on.......

Bit weird but within limits... :paranoid:

LINK (www.boyconstrictor.com/~lau/tracks/Mondulkiri.mp3)

Hope you enjoy....

:rambo:

force
11-07-2006, 04:43 PM
i love it, keeps makin me grin!
Not really qualified to talk about production, but then again , i cant find fault

lau
11-07-2006, 05:06 PM
haha cheers man....

as for the not being qualified about the production... if something sounds sh*t it probably is.... If it sounds phat... most of the times it is...

When I produce a tune and post it that means I have been listening to it for hours.... haha so I wont hear if something is wrong in the mix coz my ears already got used to it.....

So.... basically everyone can comment about the production you dont need to be a pro... everyones feedback is just as usefull...

force
11-07-2006, 05:19 PM
point noted

loopdon
12-07-2006, 11:23 PM
good one - nice stuff- clean production

u love the bitcrusher, eh? :)

lau
13-07-2006, 06:20 PM
LOL yeah I do overuse it... its actually the redux that comes with Ableton ( with a rverb placed in front of it...)... I just like to use it in breaks... tear everyting apart....

tnx for the feedback!!

loopdon
13-07-2006, 11:44 PM
u know i like your stuff - i just wanted to look like a jerk :cheese:

Mindful
13-07-2006, 11:57 PM
haha cheers man....

as for the not being qualified about the production... if something sounds sh*t it probably is.... If it sounds phat... most of the times it is...

When I produce a tune and post it that means I have been listening to it for hours.... haha so I wont hear if something is wrong in the mix coz my ears already got used to it.....

So.... basically everyone can comment about the production you dont need to be a pro... everyones feedback is just as usefull...

Well said that dude.
Ill check later and tell you whats shit about it :razz:

BRADLEE
14-07-2006, 12:17 AM
:lol: OH, what a pile of dog shit this is :lol:

Just kidding homie, you guys did a really nice job on the tune homie. I don't have any qualms or complaints of any kind. Everything seems well proper in the headphones homie. You and Jerome seem to work really well together. Makes for a good partnership.

278d7e64a374de26f==