PDA

View Full Version : Vst delay on ACID pro mixdown

calve
13-07-2006, 05:16 PM
I'm having a trouble on my tracks...
When I use some vsts or the track eq from ACID, on my mixdown they have a little dealy beteween the time is to be processed and the real time is recorded the effect to my tracks.
If it happens on live play, all okay, is my soundboard, but in the mixdown it need to be perfect, no? :(
in time: the vsts are no for delay... are to simulate vinyl effects, filters, etc.

tks in advance

RDR
13-07-2006, 07:52 PM
Which version of ACID are you using? What you are talking about is VST delay compensation. Ableton , Cubase and Logic make use of delay compensation, but im not sure that ACID does.

Let use know chief. Also - What machine are you using? Which soundcard and other information like that.

!?

:)

RDR
13-07-2006, 07:53 PM
OH.. and WELCOME to BOA

Hope you find what you came here for.

Chris.

calve
14-07-2006, 06:14 AM
OH.. and WELCOME to BOA

Hope you find what you came here for.

Chris.

Tks man!
I'm an old member of another productors site, but now I need really professional support ;) and a friend told me very well about this site and its members...

well.. to the question:

I'm not sure if the delay compensation exists on acid.
I already sought for it...

My ACID is the 6, cpu sempron 2300+ with 768 RAM and the soundboard is a creative audigy 2 ZS.
Not so professional, but it works for me most of time (not like now...)

RDR
14-07-2006, 09:06 AM
Without delay compensation I dont think you can help it other than to bring your tracls forward in time to compensate. Or perhaps wave each one out individually and then re-sync the waveforms back together.

.. il read the manual for 6 later and get back to you.

calve
14-07-2006, 07:25 PM
Without delay compensation I dont think you can help it other than to bring your tracls forward in time to compensate. Or perhaps wave each one out individually and then re-sync the waveforms back together.
:(
Uh... in cubase it works ok? Then I'll have 2 good points to migrate to cubase (the other is that I can't automate the synth plugins).

tks again

278d7e64a374de26f==