PDA

View Full Version : aint been here for a while but heres 1

jon connor
14-07-2006, 06:02 PM
dudes had a long rest and summer holidays and ummmmmmmmmm been fishing a lot in fact nearly living on the beach and umm on me boat so here is a track ive done not mastered but getting there, its called "GRIP OF DA CLAW" its part of my fishing series ive decided to do hahahahahahahahaha ive 7 tracks now all named after me fishing gear and stuff heheheheh

enjoy dudes, pretty strait track as it for me new semi live set with abelton.

http://mp3download.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=bandprofile.downloadSong&bsid =17725098&song_name=GRIP OF DA&fid=38225437

jon connor
14-07-2006, 06:04 PM
twat link is crap here is direct link to me page on my space thingy

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=382 25437

BloodStar
14-07-2006, 06:21 PM
great. really liking the intro,,. feeling the dirty roughness nicely pounding,. funky..that vocal snip fits there nice, maybe bould be tad louder, but sits there nice. good good. nice edits in there.. production sounds good to me. maybe some sounds could be split little more to stereo,but thats mabye just my tastes,or its due to lower quality mp3 on myspace.. dont know..

good work.!.

jon connor
14-07-2006, 06:26 PM
great. really liking the intro,,. feeling the dirty roughness nicely pounding,. funky..that vocal snip fits there nice, maybe bould be tad louder, but sits there nice. good good. nice edits in there.. production sounds good to me. maybe some sounds could be split little more to stereo,but thats mabye just my tastes,or its due to lower quality mp3 on myspace.. dont know..

good work.!.

yea dude its low quality but you are right about the splits i wanted to leave this track a bit straight down the road so to speak so i can manipulate live with abelton, ive done a remix without that synth wich is mor edit central hahahahahahahah but yea its ok just needs some masterin beef and away we go laffin cheers dude.

loopdon
14-07-2006, 10:38 PM
pretty wicked, mate... mayhem styleee :cheese:

jon connor
17-07-2006, 01:21 PM
cheers loopdon long time no speaky how them plugs going ;) will av to check out that section i aint bin there im sure theres sum stuff there i wouldent mind checkin :) lovely :rambo:

loopdon
17-07-2006, 01:45 PM
:lol: loads of new stuff, mate. youre style of writing is just so funny :clown:

jon connor
17-07-2006, 01:58 PM
yes yes hahahahahaha but now the sun is shining and its time for me to go fishing once again speak you soon :cheese:

BRADLEE
17-07-2006, 06:21 PM
Wish I could Dl the links from myspace...but my damn work blocks any sort od DL from that page. Would like to check them out for sure though.

jon connor
19-07-2006, 12:33 PM
cool i dunno wots going on you used to be able to copy the link paste on a forum and it would play direct but now it dont work well with my tracks anyway fuk knows wots appenin there dude. :roll:

278d7e64a374de26f==