PDA

View Full Version : Wank star...

DannyBlack
16-07-2006, 05:25 PM
just having a proper listen to rythm tech;s 'wank star' on glitch 012.
I think when a track is remixed, there is a risk that you can lose a lot.

it's like translating a book from hebrew to english, o lot can get lost in translation. and generally does. (just look at the bible!)

'Wank star' however has lost nothing. I think this remix is savage. it's a really well produced piece of art. Rythm tech should be well proud of this one.

Hats off to you mate, im off to get me a copy.

have a listen to it http://www.truelove.co.uk/sound/glitch/previews/glitch012_2.mp3

DannyBlack
17-07-2006, 12:47 AM
no-one else got an opinion on this track?? good, bad or ugly?

any-one?

dubs
17-07-2006, 07:42 AM
The clip is a bit short but i liked what i heard. :cheese:

marginmaster
17-07-2006, 12:23 PM
id shake my big booty to it

koma
17-07-2006, 12:32 PM
no-one else got an opinion on this track?? good, bad or ugly?

any-one?

releases forum...

http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/portal/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=52521

DannyBlack
17-07-2006, 03:51 PM
oops!! kicking track tho. you can here the full version on his myspace profile

rhythmtech
18-07-2006, 08:16 PM
cheers lads :)

Adrenalin
28-07-2006, 06:06 PM
I've got a CD book filled with tracks from Rhythm Technologies. Some released, some soon to be released and others, like Bodymove, that will definitely be hitting a label soon. 90% of what he creates is top notch and in a variety of styles. Baz is one of the hardest working producers in the scene right now and isn't afraid to try something different. HIGHLY recommended.

fatcollective
28-07-2006, 06:18 PM
I've got a CD book filled with tracks from Rhythm Technologies. Some released, some soon to be released and others, like Bodymove, that will definitely be hitting a label soon. 90% of what he creates is top notch and in a variety of styles. Baz is one of the hardest working producers in the scene right now and isn't afraid to try something different. HIGHLY recommended.

hes also an ugly irish cunt :lol:

rhythmtech
28-07-2006, 06:36 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

dont be jealous of my handsome and rugged good looks :cheese:

rhythmtech
28-07-2006, 06:38 PM

thanx chris :cheese:

the tenner is in the post ;)

Adrenalin
28-07-2006, 09:04 PM
Either Baz is the hardest working producer or he just has a LOT more time then the rest of us and needs to get a job! :lol: :lol:
Couldn't resist m8!

rhythmtech
28-07-2006, 09:32 PM
you're probably right :)

Adrenalin
29-07-2006, 10:08 PM
Seriously though, Glitch is one of the top techno labels IMO and this one is a nice change from the hard as nails direction that the label has been going in. Plus it's always great to hear other producers interpretations of others tracks. Don't get me wrong, I love my techno hard, but if you haven't heard Rhythm Tech's Bodymove track, you HAVE to check it out. I dropped that as my second track at the Techno.fm 1 yr. anniversary party in Montreal on July 21 and the place absolutely blew up! But I'm also still waiting for a release date for his That Sound track to come out on BOA, too. I've been dropping that track for months, but I still want it on vinyl. Baz - any date yet?

Adrenalin
29-07-2006, 10:10 PM
PS. Yeah, I know I talk too much! That's why they call me Adrenalin! lol!

rhythmtech
29-07-2006, 10:23 PM
hey chris.. that sound has been moved to another label. unfortunatly mark's schedule is just too hectic and i wanted to get it out soon as its nearly a year old!!!

watch this space, will have news in the next week or two.

loopdon
30-07-2006, 12:15 AM
glad to hear stuff is starting to roll xxxl for you, mate! you certainly deserve it :)

278d7e64a374de26f==