PDA

View Full Version : Stupid/unrealistic fans and transfer talk

Will
17-07-2006, 10:55 AM
What's the most unrealistic transfer talk of who fans want to sign that you've seen and what team seems worst for it? I've seen some hilarious ones from Spurs fans, saying if they sign Bent and Torres the title will be theirs and saying they should sign Ronaldinho (amongst others!) and stuff like that. There was another good one, but I forgot it...

I also read a Man U fan saying they should sign 10 mostly world class players like Cannavaro, Buffon etc, very silly. Also, one of those phone things with transfer gossip is advertising that Arsenal might sign someone for £100m+, I mean as if anyone's going to believe that, I doubt we'll get that near half that in total. It'd be a bit of a leap for Chelsea even!

lukekendall
17-07-2006, 11:14 AM
there is going to be loads of speculation with the italian scandle and all.........

i heard arsenal were doing a straight swap fabregas for fletcher from man unt :lol: ;)

Miksta
17-07-2006, 11:56 AM
On the liverpool official forums.

people in there heart believe that ....

Villa
Torres
Pennent
Joaquin
Alves

Are all sighning "next week" , it makes me laugh hehe. some are even saying sell garcia for a swap with joaquin, though it sounds ok, i think garcia is a class player, he will improve no doubt.

Also, people bashing rafa for no "big sighnings" , when really there isnt a need to go out and blow your transfer budget on a over rated player who may become a flop. :)

In rafa we trust!

but yeah reading the official forums and the amount of crap people post there, i read it when i need a laugh mainly.

french_og
17-07-2006, 12:16 PM
Not sure Liverpool need too many, Bellamy was a great signing and Mark Gonzalez is quality. Probably need a quick right midfielder but they will probably play Gerrard there so not that important.

basslinejunkie
17-07-2006, 02:25 PM
i just want joaquin then we'd be sorted!!!! although with the juve business ive heard camornesi mentioned who'd also fit in nicely i reckon :)

Esox Lucius
17-07-2006, 05:32 PM
a tranmere fan i know reckons they are getting henchoz, as if.

Traxx
17-07-2006, 05:45 PM
where is he these days?

DJsmallpaul
17-07-2006, 08:46 PM
a tranmere fan i know reckons they are getting henchoz, as if.

Yea & Sammi H is coming to Burnley :lol: :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==