PDA

View Full Version : E

massplanck
22-07-2006, 07:20 AM
Where would we be without it? ;)

Spire
22-07-2006, 08:00 AM
1st - smarter humans

2nd - dancing to young jeezy, drinking hypnotic in a hip-hop club talking about that stupid repetitive music they used to play at raves that never caught on because no one had pills to roll on to actually enjoy it? and how better off we are with our 3XL t-shirts and flat-billed yankees caps....... hahahhaha all the euros look at each other like huuhh???? hhhahahaha

dan the acid man
22-07-2006, 01:19 PM
you wouldn't be able to spell please, or able, or be, or spell

RDR
22-07-2006, 02:09 PM
No dan.. your wrong... that was a capital E...

Stupid boy.

E is bullshit. i love hip hop. Cuntos.

koma
22-07-2006, 02:14 PM
E is EverywherE.
in hip hop as well.

RDR
22-07-2006, 02:16 PM
E is EverywherE.
in hip hop as well.

really...

[Insert Sarcastic Smiley Here]

koma
22-07-2006, 02:27 PM
yEEEEEah. Lil Jon style

btw never could fully understand that techno vs hip hop animosity...
love them both...

Spire
22-07-2006, 03:56 PM
yes e is in hip-hop too, but it's culture doesn't rely on it.

and... yes i do have a little animosity. bro, come to my city and you'll hate our hip-hop scene. techno has no scene here. the hip-hop scene on the other hand is annoying. just last sunday i was jumped by 6 punk mother****s for tellin some girl she was lookin good. ripped my shirt all to hell and gave me a nice black eye... just for givin her a compliment! wtf!? i sadly was too drunk to defend myself. i had probably.... 12 beers and 4 shots... haha. anyways, i love hip-hop, just not these kids who have something to prove.

Jay Pace
24-07-2006, 01:24 PM
Without it I probably wouldn't have such a ferocious reliance on Rennies.
And I might not have burst into tears reading the papers quite as often.

I also probably would never have met my missus or any of my mates. Deeply indebted...

massplanck
24-07-2006, 01:51 PM
I also probably would never have met my missus or any of my mates. Deeply indebted...

:razz:

stjohn
24-07-2006, 03:47 PM
Without it I probably wouldn't have such a ferocious reliance on Rennies.

here here

The Overfiend
24-07-2006, 05:01 PM

and... yes i do have a little animosity. bro, come to my city and you'll hate our hip-hop scene. techno has no scene here. the hip-hop scene on the other hand is annoying. just last sunday i was jumped by 6 punk **** for tellin some girl she was lookin good. ripped my shirt all to hell and gave me a nice black eye... just for givin her a compliment! wtf!? i sadly was too drunk to defend myself. i had probably.... 12 beers and 4 shots... haha. anyways, i love hip-hop, just not these kids who have something to prove.

After 12 beers what you thought was a friendly compliment cameout like
"Damn baby, you got some big ass titty's!"
Then her boyfriend and Chingy, Nelly, Rara, Jojo and Kee Kee heard you and was like what this n*gga said?
Then the girl hyped it up like he said he wanted to eat me up with some grits.
Then they mobbed on you, while they did so they threw their sets in the air.
This is why I carry mines.
Plus my girl knows how to throw them joints just as well as I do.

eyeswithoutaface
24-07-2006, 08:08 PM
http://www.ecstasydata.org/images/2004/1377_lg_smiley.jpg

"i remember when E used to be £15 for 1! Now i can get em 15 for £1"

Love it or hate it really. I loved it now. Now i hate it

Had some of the best nights off my life where the old E was concerned, but being sick for a whole week afterwards doesnt appeal to me anymore. Neither does that near feeling of drowning in the bath the day after. Or the blackouts when getting up off the couch and waking up on my knee's holding onto the washing machine. Or the Heart palpitations and sleepless nights.

*sigh*

conflict
24-07-2006, 08:28 PM
cant beat dropping 10 E's and getting off ya head

french_og
24-07-2006, 08:56 PM
Yeah I can't handle it anymore - mainly due to having too many responsibilities. I went to see Crisitian Varela last night at Revival and must of been the only sober person there. Makes me appreciate the music and the djing a little more now though and can get up for work on monday!

koma
24-07-2006, 09:06 PM
http://www.trancedout.co.uk/images/ferry/image16.jpg

Spire
24-07-2006, 09:07 PM

and... yes i do have a little animosity. bro, come to my city and you'll hate our hip-hop scene. techno has no scene here. the hip-hop scene on the other hand is annoying. just last sunday i was jumped by 6 punk **** for tellin some girl she was lookin good. ripped my shirt all to hell and gave me a nice black eye... just for givin her a compliment! wtf!? i sadly was too drunk to defend myself. i had probably.... 12 beers and 4 shots... haha. anyways, i love hip-hop, just not these kids who have something to prove.

After 12 beers what you thought was a friendly compliment cameout like
"Damn baby, you got some big ass titty's!"
Then her boyfriend and Chingy, Nelly, Rara, Jojo and Kee Kee heard you and was like what this n*gga said?
Then the girl hyped it up like he said he wanted to eat me up with some grits.
Then they mobbed on you, while they did so they threw their sets in the air.
This is why I carry mines.
Plus my girl knows how to throw them joints just as well as I do.

lmao hahaha your probably more right than wrong hahaha

detfella
24-07-2006, 10:27 PM
< E BY GUM >

massplanck
24-07-2006, 10:33 PM
i definatley wouldnt have ever been into techno music if i hadnt taken an e.

davethedrummer
24-07-2006, 10:54 PM
its a stupid drug
don't take it kids

dirty_bass
25-07-2006, 10:00 PM
It hardly exists any more. Although plenty of things go under the E label.

rhythmtech
25-07-2006, 10:02 PM
its a stupid drug
don't take it kids

:lol: :lol: :lol:

dont make me post pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dan the acid man
25-07-2006, 10:09 PM

true, which is a shame.

there are still some quite good ones about though

and dont forget................everything starts with an e.

well somebody had to :oops:

oldbugger
25-07-2006, 10:12 PM

exactly.

crystal is the only way ;)

without E this forum would not exist thats for sure. god knows what we'd all be into :lol:

Mindful
25-07-2006, 11:07 PM
Man I cant take the shit anymore(well this shit about now anyhow)just makes me so depressed for the week after.
Im like mr love you all on a pill and cant stop telling people how fukking cool they are.
I usualy just puke and then talk shit for a2 hours of these that are about now but me and my mate had some corkers last yr, some little purple things and were on the decks for about 10 hrs creating the best techno soundscape journey ever since creation, then i was depressed and parinoid for a week and was questioning my life.

i wouldnt mind one now

Mindful
25-07-2006, 11:08 PM
man how shit was my writing then

stjohn
25-07-2006, 11:14 PM
stop your outofit wafflin......... actually,.... thats my favourite part of gettin outofit..shite talking!

try these if you dont want to do E

http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/portal/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=52972

Adey
26-07-2006, 12:23 AM
word. you don't need pills to have a good time. actually not having sweaty people hugging you and telling you they love you can be an advantage.

massplanck
26-07-2006, 12:44 AM
Man I cant take the shit anymore(well this shit about now anyhow)just makes me so depressed for the week after.
Im like mr love you all on a pill and cant stop telling people how fukking cool they are.
I usualy just puke and then talk shit for a2 hours of these that are about now but me and my mate had some corkers last yr, some little purple things and were on the decks for about 10 hrs creating the best techno soundscape journey ever since creation, then i was depressed and parinoid for a week and was questioning my life.

i wouldnt mind one now

:lol: *this blue smilie sucks rats cock i demand an update one whilst ye are fixing the avatars*

278d7e64a374de26f==