PDA

View Full Version : Edit and Delete

Ms.Rhythm
24-07-2006, 04:56 PM
Donno if someones already mentioned this before, but its really annoying how there isnt edit or delete option's for deleting your own posts.

What dose everyone else think?

dan the acid man
24-07-2006, 10:48 PM
it can be annoying but i totally understand the reason mark doesn't want it on here.

that reason is so that people can't edit their posts after an argument, to make the other people responding look stupid.

makes sense to me.

just try and read through your post before you submit, or press preview and then check it.

but its easy to make mistakes, we all do it :oops: :lol:

weekender_veteran
27-07-2006, 07:58 AM
i too understand the reasons for having having no edit feature, but the typo's i make whilst pissed, makes me seem illiterateryure :lol:

xes
27-07-2006, 04:16 PM
I'd prefer it if there was an Edit button. You can dissable it after a certain ammount of time,like 24/48 hours after the post is posted. So no-one can come back a week later and take it all out.

LittleMinx
27-07-2006, 05:35 PM
it can be annoying but i totally understand the reason mark doesn't want it on here.

that reason is so that people can't edit their posts after an argument, to make the other people responding look stupid.

makes sense to me.

just try and read through your post before you submit, or press preview and then check it.

but its easy to make mistakes, we all do it :oops: :lol:]

agree with you there mate, it does make sense

Ms.Rhythm
27-07-2006, 06:18 PM
ahhh makes sence now, never really thought of that.

dan the acid man
28-07-2006, 06:28 PM
I'd prefer it if there was an Edit button. You can dissable it after a certain ammount of time,like 24/48 hours after the post is posted. So no-one can come back a week later and take it all out.

trouble is, most people edit their posts in the ehat of arguments, so i doubt anybody would be editing after 24 hours.

i like it the way it is, most boards with edit features end up with confusing topics after everybodys edited their posts

koma
28-07-2006, 07:11 PM
tbh, havent really noticed the editing affair anywhere

but i do remember something like that happened here before
in a beef between certain german producers :cheese:

xes
07-08-2006, 02:24 PM
Arguments? I've yet to really see one on here. Not a proper barney or anything like that.

278d7e64a374de26f==