PDA

View Full Version : PSP Plugins

trip_out
27-07-2006, 01:51 PM
I'm considerring getting in on the LUG PSP group buy (50% off!) and wonderred what people think about 'pro quality' masterring plugins (in the hands of amateurs ;)). I was thinking definately of getting the effects, as I can 'play' them. However mastering is a bit of a mystery to me when it gets beyond a certain level, so I'm not sure whether to simply buy the total pack because its a good deal and I might want them later, or save my money as I won't be able to use the to their full potential anyway (I mean a linear phase equaliser aint as much use to me compared with damn good delay and filter plugins!).

What do you guys think?

RDR
27-07-2006, 02:20 PM
Get the best you can afford, its all a learning curve... :)

loopdon
28-07-2006, 02:05 AM
PSP plugins are great. really nice stuff :)

Mindful
30-07-2006, 10:04 PM
Go for the full pack I would say, you will use them all for somthing after time.
Realy great plugins too they are.

luisg99
31-07-2006, 10:36 AM
I've tried a lot of plugins and PSP is one of the finest, just behind Waves.

trip_out
31-07-2006, 12:41 PM
I ended up with just the effects pack (which I must say is damn good). Whilst it was a good price for everything, I couldn't justify spending that kind of cash on something like that. If I was a sound engineer and/or made money out of this game it would be different. That money will be better off pimping Live 6 with the sampler when it comes out :)

loopdon
31-07-2006, 02:23 PM
I've tried a lot of plugins and PSP is one of the finest, just behind Waves.

waves guis are cool/superbly functional but technically they aren't the hottest shit no more...

278d7e64a374de26f==