PDA

View Full Version : The Attack People @ Awakenings Festival

Dustin Zahn
28-07-2006, 07:54 AM
The Attack People Live PA @ Awakenings Festival 2006

Link: http://www.enemyrecords.com/sets/The_Attack_People_-_Live_@_Awakenings_070206.mp3

The recording is kinda shitty but it was taken from the 3voor12 website. Tell us what rocks and tell us what sucks. Thanks! :)

ManiK
01-08-2006, 03:03 PM
i like your new slow techno style but i liked more when u 2 are delighting us with nice techno. tha same thing happens to me when i listen new patrik and slobodan style. sucks minimal tracks for me rocks techno tracks.

MITA
01-08-2006, 05:08 PM
you roxx :)

hehe
d/loading

Dustin Zahn
01-08-2006, 06:40 PM
Hey I still prefer to play harder and faster. We had to meet in the middle. The set from when I played solo live @ Rotterdam is a bit faster and more beating throughout. You can grab that here: http://www.abiotic.net/html/dubplates/Dustin_Zahn_at_Strictly_Techno_Rotterdam_(10-06-2006).mp3

Stella Boy
01-08-2006, 11:21 PM
nice one :thumbsup:

Stella Boy
01-08-2006, 11:53 PM
really liking this mix, some nice rollers :)

Veber
02-08-2006, 12:13 AM
Thanks for the mixes as usual!!! I was in nyc/ satellite rec. - (i havent been there in years) I was shocked to find no adam jay/ abiotic crew artists or any of dunn's stuff.!!! whats goin on ? they guy said they dont buy it anymore?

Dustin Zahn
02-08-2006, 12:33 AM
thanks for the support! :)
Unfortunately, U.S. techno gets ZERO support from distributors in the U.S. Watts Distribution and Syntax seem to be the two main distributors which record shops pick up their records from. Watts will pick up a couple copies on a good day and Syntax has never once scooped anything up, yet they have no problem picking up the european releases that artists do. On rare occassions, techno heads doing orders at the record shops will try and pick up our releases and we're really grateful for that! They help keep us going here in the states. So realistically, the only thing U.S. artists really have to go off of here in the U.S. is gigs since the record buying situation is nill for the most part. (Unless you're mnml or one of richie's boys of course) This fall I'll be taking my labels to Europe for the first time as I feel it's too hard to get the proper exposure we need.

I know you can find the current backstock of stuff from us and adam @ www.rhythmicnyc.com

Again, thanks for the support! :)

Dustin Zahn
02-08-2006, 12:35 AM
I should also mention our local shop here in Minneapolis has most of the backstock from Ian and I as well since we try and keep it stocked locally. It also has bins of Adam Jay stuff as well so check it out! www.vitalvinyl.com

Veber
04-08-2006, 02:48 AM
I wouldn’t mind traveling to that shop to check that out - thanks...! Thanks for the distributor info! It's almost amusing that your stuff is not goin around USA...it's so good/new/ "CHEAP" - crazy....!

278d7e64a374de26f==