PDA

View Full Version : fergsoun's biggest ever balls up.

basslinejunkie
29-07-2006, 03:35 PM
selling stam was bad,but selling the horse is even more of a fuk up. he harps on about the team the team etc,but he always lets his own ego mess up the team.

your not going to be half the team you was without the horse,and its fukin ace :)

Traxx
29-07-2006, 03:53 PM
Dunno you know. Saha seemed to step up ok when the horse was dropped for the latter part of last season. Obviously miss em like but maybe not as much as if this had of happend a few seasons ago.

kai
29-07-2006, 04:37 PM
I think this could be the making of Saha personally - time to show the potential he did at Fulham now he's the first choice.

djfase
29-07-2006, 05:03 PM
Saha is not a 20 a season striker.

I feel utd will sign a striker before the season starts

Esox Lucius
29-07-2006, 06:05 PM
i hope rooney gets badly hurt and has to finish his career this season, scum bag. wouldnt piss on him if he was on fire. what he said about everton & moyes in his shitty little book.

djfase
29-07-2006, 06:16 PM
What he say then?

Traxx
29-07-2006, 06:36 PM
i hope rooney gets badly hurt and has to finish his career this season, scum bag. wouldnt piss on him if he was on fire. what he said about everton & moyes in his shitty little book.

Hahah it sounded about right to me. He mustbe a liverpool fan. Good lad :lol:

Will
29-07-2006, 07:06 PM
I reckon Saha could get 20 goals in all competitions, and close to 20 in the prem... If they're turning Smith back into a striker that'll be 4 with the return of Solskjaer, so they might not bother getting anyone else, they've got Rossi as well... Turning Smith back into a striker would suggest they'll concentrate on signing a central midfielder or 2, looks like Carrick's going there, be interesting to see who else they sign - if anyone.

If they don't they'll only have spent about £3.5m or so in effect with the money they made from Ruud.

macca
30-07-2006, 02:28 PM
Saha is not a 20 a season striker.

I feel utd will sign a striker before the season starts

defo not a 20 goals a season striker

cant see united gettting any 1 near hes quality 2 replace him

i no torres is being linked etc but doubt they will get him its gonna cost them 25 million at least which i doubt they will have or even be prepared 2 pay

french_og
30-07-2006, 03:01 PM
Torres is staying for one more season at Athletico and will probably leave on a free then as he only has one more year left at the moment.

Traxx
30-07-2006, 03:03 PM
Bit silly on madrids part then you'd be givin it your all to get rid now rather then letting him go on a free.

Will
30-07-2006, 08:19 PM
Definitely, are you sure that's right French Og?

djfase
30-07-2006, 08:29 PM
Torres is gonna sign i reckon.

If he wants to prove himself, what better than to replace the horse and become a hero?

french_og
30-07-2006, 08:40 PM
He said on Spanish TV that he loves Madrid and Athletico is his home and went on about the club giving him opportunities and he loves the club etc bla bla bla.....

But then I seen that he had only 1 year left on his contract so it seems like he wants to do a big money free transfer.

basslinejunkie
31-07-2006, 03:40 PM
saha aint anywhere near as good as van horse face

kai
31-07-2006, 06:48 PM
Given a run in the team he has the potential to bag us 15-20 in all competitions - if Rooney does the same and Smith, Rossi and Soljskar can contribute, plus Scholes returning and Giggs and Ronaldo scoring regularly then plenty of potential for goals in the team.

nick_anarchy
31-07-2006, 08:02 PM
saha has baged 20 for utd in a season before ( one before last ) tho injurys have been a big point in his stay at utd so he can do it .. ronaldo needs to pass and giggs needs to learn to pass to a utd player and not give the ball away to give him chances to put it in the back of the net park seems to be the one who gets the ball into the front man early which is what we miss , saha is quick and can finish and with him havin a nice break from last season with no injury and didnt play a lot in the world cup he should be on edge to bag a few this season and prove himself once again

i hope rossi gets his chance like ferg has said

278d7e64a374de26f==