PDA

View Full Version : I ****ing hate everything to do with Arsenal!

Esox Lucius
25-09-2003, 06:15 PM
I really do, I hate the whole team apart from Henry!

I really really really hate that ugly cunt Keown.

I'm no united fan, but how arsenal acted on Sunday was bang out of order.

Wenger is an arsehole aswell

ARSENAL :twisted: :nono:

acid-project
25-09-2003, 06:22 PM
cant beat a bit of shouting,

" UP THE ARSE " lmfao

T
25-09-2003, 07:19 PM
yeah they were out of order, and I'm no man utd fan. Hope they get f**** for it, points deducted, fines don't mean anything to extreeeemely wealthy players. it's a passionate game and all that but when yer on 50k a week you should be a professional and act like one, otherwise what's the point in playing fairly.

Small Paul
26-09-2003, 02:24 PM
Its all well and good slating Arsenal (and justifiably so I think) but Man U have been acting like this for ****in years and have never had a slap off the FA like Arsenal have for this little incident. And all because of Sir Fergie is such a resepcted British footie figure.
Like I say, Man U have been playing the primadonna for years and have gotten away with it relatively unscathed, but now Arsenal are being ****ed. I'm not defending Arsenal (I'm a Forest fan for ****'s sake!) but if you're going to hold one team accountable, you should also bring in Man U for being moaning, cheating twats. And if you want to talk about cunts, Ferguson is one of the people you should turn your attention to. Plus Van Nistelrooy did play the cheating twat in that game too, I was quite pleased to see Keown and Parlour give him some grief.

Esox Lucius
26-09-2003, 02:30 PM
I was talking about sundays game, not any past games.

and I agree I thing fergie is a cunt too, he is still one of the best managers in the world though, I respect him for that.

Small Paul
26-09-2003, 02:49 PM
Yeah, sorry about that tirade, that last post turned into a bit of a soapbox rant. I just get hacked off with Man U getting away with all kinds of bollocks and other teams getting shafted by the FA. When was the last time Man U got fined by the FA? Not sure I can remember. Was it when there was that Cantona Kung FU moment? And with the government coming in on the debate about last sundays game to slate Arsenal for their conduct, I thought that was a bit like the pot calling the kettle black, know what I mean? :mashed:

Esox Lucius
26-09-2003, 03:14 PM
aye mate, I understand where you're coming from

278d7e64a374de26f==