PDA

View Full Version : Cheslsa + tapin up players

nick_anarchy
03-08-2006, 06:50 PM
Right im sure u have all seen the news about ken bates and chelsea and this tapin up scandle with leeds + chelsea etc

what can the fa do to chelsea if they are found guilty ??
are they guilty ?? ... no smoke without fire !!

but do you think they have the bottle to say stick your fine up your arse here is a pts deduction or something else along them lines cos if they are found guilty and we know clubs have been pissed off with them the past 2 seasons with this game . We all know the FA just want money and fine

what does everyone think .....

basslinejunkie
03-08-2006, 09:55 PM
tehy wont do shit.spineless ****wits.

nick_anarchy
04-08-2006, 09:38 AM
i think its takin the piss tho , cos they have all this money they do think no one will punish them in a harsh way .. i think its about time !!

Will
04-08-2006, 03:10 PM
I think they got a suspended points deduction over the Cole saga so if they're found guilty, we'll soon see how useless the FA are...

nick_anarchy
04-08-2006, 03:16 PM
I think they got a suspended points deduction over the Cole saga so if they're found guilty, we'll soon see how useless the FA are...

the whole of football must laff at the english FA

phantomdj
04-08-2006, 07:10 PM
football worldwide is corrupt though...

humanity stinks on the whole.

kai
05-08-2006, 09:22 AM
Difficult question really as you could argue that the precedent is for fines to be used so if thats the punishment other teams got then it should also be for Chelsea - HOWEVER, the whole of the game has been knocked out of kilter by Abramovich's money and Chelsea are clearly not going to be affected by fines and will continue to flout the rules until more is done as they are bound to see it as means to an end and as long as they get their man are not going to give a shit about a fine en route - therefore the only way to teach them a lesson properly would be by using the points system.

Unfortunately, without a precedent for doing so then Chelsea wuld almost certainly win an appeal against a point deduction so its catch 22 really for the FA imo.

They're still spineless ****s though!

278d7e64a374de26f==