PDA

View Full Version : Electric City - Fantasy Football Leagues!

Electric City
14-08-2006, 01:14 PM
Hello,

The new season is about to kick off and it's time to forget about electro and disco and italo and techno and all the other diversions that take us away from the joy of the working class ballet. Yes, the Premiership is about to kick off and like Jose, Alex and young Adrian at Watford - it's about getting the balance right and deciding to shore up the back four or push on with 3 up front and a little Joe Cole in the hole.

Last years winner, Arsene Armstrong is determined to retain his crow while the Jimmy White of fantasy football, Rob Oyle will he hoping to step up to the plate and take the long-dreamed of first place. Other pretenders to the crown are sure to make themselves known so time to get stuck in and get those transfers in for your starting 11.

Not content with running just one league this season we have decided to set up another league with Yahoo where transfers are unlimited and free! The codes needed to join our leagues are underneath.

We're going to have some great prizes for the overall winner - a years free entry to all Electric City & Shock events. And each month we'll be filtering by date to find our manager of the month who will get the next months entry to EC for free.

Get in there moi sahnnnn

EC FC

http://fantasy.premierleague.com
Code: 210721-38858

http://uk.premiership.fantasysports.yahoo.com/football
Group ID# : 8301
Group Name : Electric City
Group Password : ecfc

To subscribe to the Electric City members list send a mail with 'subscribe' in the Subject field to: electricitypromotions@eircom.net

xes
16-08-2006, 10:07 PM
is this free?

Electric City
16-08-2006, 10:42 PM
yes, of course!

xes
17-08-2006, 09:23 AM
Dude!! Where's my premier league team :lol:

Right,I'll sort this out at some point today,I'm up for a bit of kicking all yo' asses :cool:

xes
17-08-2006, 10:02 AM
Right,from the first link,my team is...

team Tottenham Xespur

Robinson
Dudek
Young
Hypia
Ferdinand (westham)
Ferdinand (Manyoo)
Konchesky
Lennon
Reo-Coker
Rommedahl
Campo
makelele
Berbatov
Rooney
Hasselbaink

Will do the other team later.

xes
20-08-2006, 07:34 PM
I can't log in.

I C+Pd my username and password from the "forgotten login" email and I still can't log in. What's going on? It keeps saying that there's a username or password problem.

278d7e64a374de26f==