PDA

View Full Version : Radio Stations

dan the acid man
30-09-2003, 04:14 PM
Im getting broadband installed next monday and i was wondering if anyone knows of any good internet radio stations, i mostly like London Techno but any good techno will be nice, Thank you very muchly :lol: :love:

DJZeMig_L
01-10-2003, 08:07 PM
Yep Good techno radio stations please... At least I could listen 2 something while I work!

Z

Methodixxx
02-10-2003, 02:00 AM
Well it's not always techno... but my mate runs a show on pulseradio.net every thursday... It starts in 6 hours from now (5pm australian) and just goes for 2 hours... My studio partner and b2b veteran, E-mass, will be on today and next thursday I'll have a spin... might even play a few of Fernando's and Carlos's tracks ;)

Methodixxx
02-10-2003, 02:00 AM
I mean the station is not always techno... my friend's show is! :doh:

dan the acid man
02-10-2003, 10:06 AM
Well it's not always techno... but my mate runs a show on pulseradio.net every thursday... It starts in 6 hours from now (5pm australian) and just goes for 2 hours... My studio partner and b2b veteran, E-mass, will be on today and next thursday I'll have a spin... might even play a few of Fernando's and Carlos's tracks ;)
Nice one, i,ll be having a listen to that next week, but there must be more out there :lol:

Esox Lucius
02-10-2003, 10:15 AM
www.protonradio.com

look out for a show called "locked grooves"

on the first wednesday of the month, you missed a cracking show last night with rolando & chris finke!

dan the acid man
02-10-2003, 02:41 PM
www.protonradio.com

look out for a show called "locked grooves"

on the first wednesday of the month, you missed a cracking show last night with rolando & chris finke!
Cheers for the info i,ll be having a listen to that next time, but does anyone know if Chris Liberator has still got a show on trust the dj?

karlo
02-10-2003, 07:39 PM
www.primorski-radio.hr

every saturday from 9 pm till 06 am..

:rambo: presentations of new test pressings and so on..

enjoy it! realy good radio show! :cool:

Dustin Zahn
02-10-2003, 07:50 PM
This Saturday at 12:00pm Central Ian Lehman and I will be performing as The Attack People on the internet radio at www.vinylbeats.com

I know they happen to have some sort of techno broadcast every Saturday at noon.

Electracom
02-10-2003, 09:56 PM
Check out Radio Unity http://clubmusic.radio-unity.net/replays/ and click on Drumcodes. They have a techno show on Tuesday nights but also archive previous shows.

Damon

www.electracom.co.uk

278d7e64a374de26f==