PDA

View Full Version : psyfx - sporebaby

psyfx
18-08-2006, 01:38 PM
:cheese: This was my first ever production about 3 yrs ago, About 3 days ago i found the project file for the track and decided to beef it up, so i re-made it heres the track....

called "Spore Baby"

Psyfx - SporeBaby (http://www.freewebtown.com/psyfx/music/psyfx-sporebaby.mp3)[/url]

psyfx
23-08-2006, 10:54 AM
anyone?

romelpotter
24-08-2006, 12:50 AM
its ok, reminds me of the old paradogs stuff from mid to late 90's. needs another direction though. i am liking the 303 sounds. not bad for a first go 3 years ago.

djteknovibe
30-08-2006, 05:32 PM
The offbeat bass is way too forward in the mix at the start of the track and maybe needs compressing a bit and it sounds out of the track rather than part of it. Everything else seems ok though. I like the 303 acid line, its cool, although the little sound that comes in at 4mins 58 seconds clashes with the 303 acid line quite a bit, maybe they sound very similar. Production wise, the track seems very well put together really, obviously not too much compressiona dn the effects are kept well under control and aren't too wet which a lot of people tend to do. Not sure about the little clicky noise on top of the kick drum, I think it makes the kick sound like its actually clicking when i dont think it is so take that out and just have the kick drum without the little click noise top and you're about sorted mate.

danielmarshall
01-09-2006, 04:46 PM
This shits all over my first track. God that thing sucked so bad. I'm actually posting up a new thread on this topic, so be sure to repost there :)

thomas_figo
04-09-2006, 08:19 PM
tune made like from the book.a bit out of time as well. but good going with acid. thats my opinion.

278d7e64a374de26f==