PDA

View Full Version : Andrei Morant

dcdn
30-09-2003, 09:24 PM
He's my personal alltime favorite when it comes to producing techno, i always buy anything from this guy, just love his style, every record of him has that unique quality i think.

but he seems vanished away from the producing chair, havent heard a record from him this year, last one wat treachery in 2002 i thought, which i loved by the way

Although he had a time span from i thought after his last compound release when he produced somewhat softer techno, but the last ones were the shit i loved hearing from him, monotone and hard with funny breakes
think his best tracks are on the vessels album on planet rhythm although the blueline release bots female is also very very nice

well do you people all like his style also?? or dont you?

gumpy green
01-10-2003, 12:19 PM
Yup i really like his stuff aswell..........Not got much from him , think its just his compounds ive got..
Got a couple of dj mixes by him aswell.......really like em. Very in the style i like.

killarava2day
01-10-2003, 12:24 PM
He's fantastic.

I can remember watching a few of sets from a nth american website. The guy is a genius on two decks, you gota look twice cause he's pretty quick on the fader/pitch control.

I loved everything he did on Blueline (I love the whole label) and his earlier works on Compound. He produced some interesting loops, and some crap ones as well.

'Sons of the South' with Xavier was a corker!

The Overfiend
01-10-2003, 06:03 PM
Well the Blueline stuff was too minimal for me compared to Psycological warfare. But He vanished. His sets were a bit monotonous but he was a talent specially the Jack Mackrel stuff on Compound.

278d7e64a374de26f==