PDA

View Full Version : Danny Marsh - Dog Hunted

romelpotter
21-08-2006, 01:41 AM
Hello,

I havn't posted any stuff recently, not done much music at all to be fair but I have decieded to get back into it after a long break and this is my latest effort. 137 bpm so its not the quickest but i have run out of ideas so any comments/ideas/help would be gratefully recieved.

www.dannymarsh.com/DogHunted.mp3

cheers

psyfx
21-08-2006, 02:05 PM
Nice track mate, got a nice groove to it, like the breaks too. if you dont mind me asking what software did you use to produce this track?

keep it up, sounds mint mate. :)

romelpotter
21-08-2006, 10:22 PM
cheers psyfx, i use cubase sx and wavelab.

i thikn i need to condesnce the track more also i need to make it LOUDER. freckin just can't seem to get the job done as far as thats concearned. tnx for the feedback mate.

Picanzo
26-08-2006, 08:35 PM
Great! :)

Uhmm.. u have one element in ur sound that makes me remember a speedy j sound eheh!
synths are very good... really melodic in its dark way...
in my opinion u just have to work a little the mastering and eq.. but that's just my opinion

cheers

romelpotter
29-08-2006, 10:28 PM
Great! :)

Uhmm.. u have one element in ur sound that makes me remember a speedy j sound eheh!
synths are very good... really melodic in its dark way...
in my opinion u just have to work a little the mastering and eq.. but that's just my opinion

cheers

absolutly, there is a copy already winging its way to novamute. :twisted:

cheers for the feedback picanzo. your comments are taken on bord. in fact thats one area i need to brush up on.

djteknovibe
30-08-2006, 05:37 PM
I like the industrial start to the track, its cool. I think it gets a bit boring though with it being like that so long and needs to change after the start of the track has truly come in so not to be boring. I like the break though, kinda oldskool hardcore, mate I love oldskool hardcore. I been raving since january 1993 and use to go to slammin vinyl, dreamscapes like 7,10 etc... and die hard, pleasuredome etc... so I miss them days, and cos of this the oldskool feel of your tracks is well sweet as.

romelpotter
01-09-2006, 10:59 AM
I like the industrial start to the track, its cool. I think it gets a bit boring though with it being like that so long and needs to change after the start of the track has truly come in so not to be boring. I like the break though, kinda oldskool hardcore, mate I love oldskool hardcore. I been raving since january 1993 and use to go to slammin vinyl, dreamscapes like 7,10 etc... and die hard, pleasuredome etc... so I miss them days, and cos of this the oldskool feel of your tracks is well sweet as.

hell yea, some good times mate, thanks for your comments man.

danielmarshall
01-09-2006, 02:26 PM
Oh Chirst, not another techno person with my name... I think It'd better stick with my production alias. Although I have landed a DJ gig through a mixup before!

romelpotter
01-09-2006, 02:29 PM
Oh Chirst, not another techno person with my name... I think It'd better stick with my production alias. Although I have landed a DJ gig through a mixup before!

hmmm seems as though your the other side of the world though, anyways there is a clear 3 letters differance.

romelpotter
01-09-2006, 02:31 PM
i have changed the track now, mastered diffently and added a few bits here and there. hopefully its sounding better. the origional vsn is now at

www.dannymarsh.com/Dog__Hunted.mp3

if you feel the need to compare.

278d7e64a374de26f==