PDA

View Full Version : Charlton 0 - Man Utd 3

Numeric
24-08-2006, 01:17 AM
:)

another high scoring win, it took a while for Utd to settle and we were a little shakey at the back but still the performance was ok, gutted that Neville is injured...

Cristiano did alright considering, shame he didn't get on the score-sheet, and Giggs but Fletcher took his goal really well, Saha's finish was awesome and ofcourse it's special to see Solskjaer scoring again in the Premiership...

and Chelsea got beat...

:lol:

DJsmallpaul
24-08-2006, 01:21 AM
Yea you've had a good start & now you know what it's like for us when you see teams like Chelsea & yourselfs gettin beat.....puts a smile on one's face ya ? :lol:

Will
24-08-2006, 02:21 AM
Boro beat Chelsea and Man U last season though, didn't stop them winning the league and Boro might well beat Man U too... I mean I'm not that overjoyed Bolton beat Spurs since they'll probably beat Arsenal too...

xes
24-08-2006, 09:27 AM
Funnily enough I'm not too happy about Bolton :lol:

Back to Manure. Should have been 4,I'd love to have seen Carrick score on his debut,he's a decent player and a nice fella to boot. Shame he tried to slip it across,he could have taken it himself.

french_og
24-08-2006, 09:36 AM
Ronanldo looked quality at times, that shot that hit the bar was a rasper. It will be difficult for fans to keep booing him when he plays like that.

fatcollective
24-08-2006, 03:38 PM
this is a great start for the reds, 8 goals already...looking good, seem to having fun aswel....lets just hope they keep it up!! come on the utd!!!

djfase
24-08-2006, 07:04 PM
Yea i think it will be 3 or 4 against watford aswell

278d7e64a374de26f==