Group A: Barcelona, CHELSEA, Werder Bremen, Levski Sofia

Group B: Internazionale, Bayern Munich, Sporting Lisbon, Spartak Moscow

Group C: LIVERPOOL, PSV Eindhoven, Bordeaux, Galatasaray

Group D: Valencia, Roma, Olympiakos, Shakhtar Donetsk

Group E: Real Madrid, Lyon, Steaua Bucharest, Dynamo Kiev

Group F: MANCHESTER UNITED, CELTIC, Benfica, FC Copenhagen

Group G: ARSENAL, Porto, CSKA Moscow, Hamburg

Group H: AC Milan, Lille, AEK Athens, Anderlecht

I have to say i think Bayern have more reason to be upset about being 2nd pot seeds than Chelsea, they've probably got the toughest group, but none of them stand out as particularly easy or hard, although I wouldn't fancy playing Galatasaray...

It's just possible Barca or Chelsea could be knocked out with Werder Bremen in there! Hopefully one of them, Man U and Celtic will be knocked out, though that's probably wishful thinking! 2 out of 3 at best probably...

Traxx
24-08-2006, 09:13 PM
Hahah bet moanin arse is gonna love gettin barca again. Pretty tough group for us.

djfase
25-08-2006, 12:28 AM
Have to say ive never seen the CL looking so hard to win.

Every group looks a tough one i gave to say.

None of the english teams groups are easy

Miksta
25-08-2006, 12:55 AM
i think liverpool have the best group :o

Will
25-08-2006, 01:11 AM
Mind you, AC Milan arguably shouldn't be in it and they've got probably the easiest group. If Gallas signs for them instead of us I'll not be impressed!

nick_anarchy
25-08-2006, 12:14 PM
and are arsenal goin to win it this season then will ?

utd wont go out in the group like last season , that was a utter fuk up and i know they wont make the same mistake again ...

Will
26-08-2006, 12:51 AM
Why do you ask? We can, but hope, eh Nick? :cheese: Stranger things have happened and last season would suggest we have a much better chance of that than winning the Prem at any rate, but who can say. Barca and Real have probably done more to strengthen their teams, although Real were shit last year of course. The players know they can do well in the competition now though, so that's something and will hopefully be hungry afer what happened.

278d7e64a374de26f==