PDA

View Full Version : Lehmann won CL keeper of the season...

Will
25-08-2006, 01:29 AM
and I should think so too considering he never conceded a goal, even if he did get himself sent off in the final. I'm not so sure about the other awards all going to Barca players though...

I'd take Henry, Fabregas and Toure over Eto'o, Deco and Puyol any day of the week, we set a new record for clean sheets so Toure at least should have got in there. And although Eto'o scored in the final he wasn't top scorer, he was a few goals behind Inzaghi I think it was...

french_og
25-08-2006, 09:03 AM
Pitty he f*cked up when it mattered and got sent off in the final.

french_og
25-08-2006, 09:06 AM
Farbragas over Deco??? Fabragas is a good player but noway as good as Deco. Deco is world class.

Agree Toure is better the Puyol though.

lukekendall
25-08-2006, 09:40 AM
and I should think so too considering he never conceded a goal, even if he did get himself sent off in the final. I'm not so sure about the other awards all going to Barca players though...

I'd take Henry, Fabregas and Toure over Eto'o, Deco and Puyol any day of the week, we set a new record for clean sheets so Toure at least should have got in there. And although Eto'o scored in the final he wasn't top scorer, he was a few goals behind Inzaghi I think it was...

lehmann was amazing seeing he was a joke a few years ago

and as for henry fabregas toure over eto deco and puyol????

Have a word with yourself :lol: ;)

basslinejunkie
25-08-2006, 03:02 PM
Farbragas over Deco??? Fabragas is a good player but noway as good as Deco. Deco is world class.

Agree Toure is better the Puyol though.

thore an puyol r equall id say.both ****in awsome

Will
26-08-2006, 12:34 AM
Good though Eto'o is, I don't think anyone's going to argue he's better than Henry and the consensus seems to be Toure is as good if not better than Puyol, so overall the Arsenal trio compares pretty well with the Barca trio and didn't deserve to be overlooked so utterly! Still, Barca and Chelsea are the fashionable teams, so it's no great surprise.

278d7e64a374de26f==