PDA

View Full Version : IQ - 8.5

Barely Human
28-08-2006, 04:47 PM
Not posted a techno track in ages.

I was aiming at doing something a bit different, and i came up with this. I havent managed to get it to gel together properly though. So i have decided to leave it up to you lot wether you think its worth finishing or not. Im undecided at the moment.

http://www.thefaction.co.uk/audio/clubfactionresidents/iq/tracks/IQ%20-%208.5_14.mp3

ORIS
28-08-2006, 05:42 PM
im imo that is ****in awsum. luvin that bassline, and pretty much every part of the track. only thing im not so sure about is all the reversein of the hats, imo it gets a bit to much. but other than that its propa! :techno:

danielmarshall
30-08-2006, 11:36 AM
This is awesome dude - utter chaos and a keeper for sure. Cool syncopated percussion. Would be a farkin wicked set openner. More more.. I want more!

stjohn
30-08-2006, 07:08 PM
you havnt posted here in a while IQ, which is a pity coz i reckon you've got some of the most original productions going.
this is fukin mental shit as danieel said would tear anywhere aprat, especially as an opener.

as far as gelling, i reckon your about 95% there... im trying to figure whats going on...coz its difficult to hear with all the madness..

as far asai can gather you have that killer bass doing your low end work. so id say maybe align the sub of the synth with the kick a bit more, to give it a more consistant groove.

if thats not the case, dont mind me :) its deadly shit tho man, really is

force
30-08-2006, 09:07 PM
V V good mate. never heard your stuff before and i wanna hear more.
I agree with Rory about the Kik and the bass, try and get them working off each other more and its a killer

Most importantly..........It sounds like you meen it

Nice hearing people doing their 'own' thing.

rhythmtech
31-08-2006, 11:36 AM
this is deadly!!! would love to hear the full version.. it stops after 3 minutes :(

Barely Human
31-08-2006, 10:06 PM
Thanks for the comments ;)

I'll have a play with this one then and see what it ends up like. I'll give it more pump and see what happens.

(Anyone got any genelecs i can borrow? ;) )

xfive
01-09-2006, 07:14 PM
haha nutty freak. Well done.
The bass rocks it :techno:

BRADLEE
11-09-2006, 08:08 PM
Good lord Q. Never cease to impress my friend. Obviously this is still a work in progress, so I won't comment fully. Would really like to hear the whole thing once you're ready man. Liking it so far for sure. Always a treat to listen to what you've got going on.

278d7e64a374de26f==