01-09-2006, 12:02 PM
ofcoarse cole didnt get along with Arsenal, hes not french or spanish :D

joke ;)

nick_anarchy
01-09-2006, 12:12 PM
all coz he is leaving arsenal .. haha

Will
01-09-2006, 06:13 PM
I'm glad he's gone, I was getting worried when they said he might be staying! At the end of the day he's a money grabbing cunt of the highest order and has been put to complete shame by Cesc who didn't even consider moving to Real Madrid even though he was their top target, he doesn't owe Arsenal as much, he wouldn't have been moving to local rivals and would have been moving back to his home land. Still, Cole will fit right in with the other mercenaries.

phantomdj
03-09-2006, 08:00 PM
he is a true judas....

scumbag

for the money.... not the love.

Will
05-09-2006, 02:23 AM
That he is, he's got a tv show coming out too about him and Tweedy, like that one about Jordan and his publicist goes on about them being the new Posh and Becks... :roll:

Numeric
10-09-2006, 02:47 PM
Cashley is a little t**t for sure, hope he rots on the Chelski bench...

best left-back in the world, don't make me laugh...

Richierush
10-09-2006, 03:26 PM
there only doin a show with him a tweedy to try and stop rumours of him bein a gay,when we all no he a poffder

Richierush
10-09-2006, 03:27 PM
oh quality player though :haha:

djfase
10-09-2006, 07:37 PM
He had a shitter yesterday.

Bridge is a far better defender and he had a cracker[/u]

Numeric
11-09-2006, 02:21 PM
anyone heard his latest bulls**t?

goes on about how the Arse faithfull didn't chant his name and favoured Henry, um, wonder why? couldn't have anything to do with the fact that Cashley had negotiations with Arse's arch rivals on the sly...

apparently he's releasing a book, who the f**k would want to read it? the Arse fans hate him and the Chelski fans couldn't really care less...

get on this extract...

'It all started while I was sitting in the sunshine at Sopwell House, the hotel in Hertfordshire used by England before we flew out to Portugal for Euro 2004, when an eager voice called out, "Ashley!" Mr Dein was stood there. He told me I wasn't earning enough and my salary was going to be increased. My face-cracking smile told him all he needed to know. I was buzzing, really buzzing...

'The deal he offered was a £10,000-a-week increase to £35,000... His offer was a p**s-take. It was a slap in the face, not a pat on the back.'

'By the time José Mourinho and Roman Abramovich came to Highbury for a thrilling 2-2 draw in December 2004, I'd already told my agents what I wanted in terms of a new deal. They thought I'd lost my marbles. But I loved Arsenal, couldn't imagine playing for another club and wanted to stay. "So get me £60,000 a week and I'll be happy with that," I said.'

and he wonders why everyone hates him so bad...

what a prize w**ker...

Will
11-09-2006, 05:00 PM
Yeah, now he's gone there, it's getting to the point where I'd prefer Man U to win the title... If they'd got rid of the other cunt, Ronaldo and looked a bit more deserving in terms of how good they are (in my eyes) I probably would... But still, I'm not sure if Cole really is that deluded or if he's just playing, unsuccessfully, the victim to get people on side. I mean following Tweedy's analogy about the jealous husband, going to another club would be like cheating, going to Chelsea is like cheating with your best friend or brother - much less forgivable.

I suppose the board should have done more to keep a few players instead of letting so many go for free in the past few years, but he knew the score with the new stadium etc, lack of money, I guess there's no need to go over any more of what he said because everyone thinks the same thing about him and no doubt thought the same things when reading what he said!

278d7e64a374de26f==