PDA

View Full Version : OK, so now that music has become more digital/inet based..

MARKEG
02-09-2006, 11:53 AM
Where are you finding your fix for new techno music?

I mean online shops, internet sites, myspace profiles? Whatever?!!

Come on, let's get a good cross section here. Time to expose a few places that are cutting edge

:twisted:

holotropik
02-09-2006, 02:07 PM
I am enjoying the regular grazing of MySpace
never liked it at first, but, its a great way to
wade through and see/listen to what peeps
are up to. So many tangents.
If I find something I like then there is usually
a link there for purchase etc.

Otherwise, I find that BOA is always a good
source of links, news and more bloody tangents....

koma
02-09-2006, 02:13 PM
this is the place where I find most of the new stuff when it comes to techno...

there was a huge topic about developing a distribution site/online shop for BOA artists few months ago... :coffee: but I guess it'll remain just an idea... :(

rowland the bastard
02-09-2006, 04:14 PM
this is the place where I find most of the new stuff when it comes to techno...

there was a huge topic about developing a distribution site/online shop for BOA artists few months ago... :coffee: but I guess it'll remain just an idea... :(

thats a great idea but not new, check out booby thrust new download site, cant remember what its called but his real shop is to the beat so do a search, i was chewing around ideas i had for me shop and it turns out he is already on it, artist's can up load her own shit and he sells it.

rowland the bastard
02-09-2006, 04:20 PM
i have been playing this stuff for years and everytime i play it there is a very good response, i feel this is the new sound of techno and my new label "GHETTO FABULOUS" will reflect this but after reading a thread of how some people think the way techno is going i thought i'd ask the question " what do yous lot think about ghetto tech?"

rowland the bastard
02-09-2006, 04:22 PM
i have been playing this stuff for years and everytime i play it there is a very good response, i feel this is the new sound of techno and my new label "GHETTO FABULOUS" will reflect this but after reading a thread of how some people think the way techno is going i thought i'd ask the question " what do yous lot think about ghetto tech?"

sorry i ****ed this up, i wanted to start a new thread but posted it on a reply sorry, can this be moved to its own thread please... anyone? and while your at it please please someone sort my ****ing notification emails!!!!!!

MARKEG
03-09-2006, 07:44 AM
check ya pm's hehe ;)

koma
03-09-2006, 10:40 PM
something that can be useful

www.simfydj.com

search engine for legal downloads incl. price comparison
its a new engine that should grow in upcoming months

278d7e64a374de26f==