PDA

View Full Version : d-fek - Force

force
02-09-2006, 06:58 PM
Work in progress, not sure what i think about it now.
Avin trouble with the mix and i think i've hear'd it to much! :eh:

Comments welcome :)

http://rapidshare.de/files/31703731/d-fek_-_m.mp3.html

rhythmtech
02-09-2006, 07:18 PM
sounding dark lad!!!

not what i'd usually go for but has a lovely bottom end warmth to it.. love the hissy hats aswell. good stuff.

(no idea were you could go from here though!! :()

stjohn
02-09-2006, 07:24 PM
yep sounding cool...right up my alley of dark funkiness with funky darkness, closely related to funkup dark music!!
mixwise, nothing major wrong with it, id say push some mids in to some of hte elements, coz everything seems to have the mids cut.

as far as where to go, you could just keep it going as is. intelligent edits and sequencing with a few extra sounds but nothign too drastic coz its a a nice groover!! good work

any news on your little un'? is it yourself or your partner having it??? sorry to be nosy ;)

force
02-09-2006, 08:09 PM
:lol: I think she'd love it if it was me havin it!

Tomorrows supposed to be the day :paranoid: but it could be any minute :paranoid: :paranoid:

Its probably right pissed off with techno by now! Thanx for askin, ya nosy git ;)

As for the track, i probably will do what you said and then try and bring it to some logical conclusion!

Cheers for listening you two ;)

stjohn
02-09-2006, 08:41 PM
no worries.... i ws wonderig coz u said, your head and body were giving in. so i was imagining a 9 month pregnant girl sitting in front of a computer and a drummachine whackin out the good techno.

i don think ive ever been more turned on in my life (the image, not you ye bastad)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

force
04-09-2006, 12:33 PM
:shock:

rhythmtech
04-09-2006, 12:47 PM
:shock:

least you dont have to live in the same city as him... gotta watch my back, he's a sex offender

PREGNANT LADIES OF DUBLIN BEWARE.. RORY IS ON THE LOOSE!!!!

:paranoid: :paranoid: :paranoid:

Mindful
09-09-2006, 11:55 PM
I like mate.
Nice groove and vibe, cant realy see anything up with the mix, maybe the main hat was a bit harsh but maybe not.
I think you could get this hat to sit better you know mate, with it being pretty vital to the whole groove I would like to hear it with a bit more work(dont listen to me tho Force:))
Realy like what the tune is saying and aggree with Stjhon is saying regarding where to go and just work this groove you have now.

force
10-09-2006, 02:16 PM
(dont listen to me tho Force:))

No seriously, i really value you guys opinions and advice. All about learnin init ;)

Cheers for checkin it out

BRADLEE
11-09-2006, 11:32 PM
Man that sounds really spot on to me thus far homie. I didn't get the whole tune cause my connection here sucks ass, but what I heard I really enjoyed amigo. If you end up doing another version or revision of the tune, please let me know. Well interested to hear the final product. Keep up the good work.

force
11-09-2006, 11:45 PM
Nice one mate.......means a lot comin from u guys

xfive
12-09-2006, 04:53 AM
This is interesting. A bit different.
I think sonically its mostly there.. Everything seems to be a bit centered though. Maybe try panning some elements out a bit or spreading overall sound ranges out to be a bit wider.
I would also give a bit more top end to the kick to cut through the mix a little more as it sounds a bit muted right now. Also try turning down the volume real low and seeing what, if any, elements seem to jump out more than others. This could help balance out the mid-top end a bit as I think a few of the elements are louder than others and causing it to sound a little lopsided groove-wise.
Good start though. ;)

force
12-09-2006, 01:46 PM
Points noted :thumbsup:

Jay Pace
13-09-2006, 01:44 AM
Like this, been meaning to feedback on it for ages.

Good drive to it, nice bass rumble and klanking surgeon style sounds once again.
Interesting layers, well spaced out and eq'd nicely. Everything fits together well with no muddiness.
Got potential this one, just needs a bit more direction and structure to it.

Sounds a little thin overall, needs a little bit more punch to it.
Its a little heavy mid top, need some clout down the lower end of the spectrum I reckon.
Could maybe use some compression on each layer and then maybe overall to fatten it up.

You could look at breaking the flow of it up a bit perhaps. If flows nicely, the edits lead nicely into the following sections but you could consider being a bit more aggressive with how you are sequencing it. But maybe thats not what you are after? I wanted something to kick in aggressively at some point, or for some violent change to happen somewhere. Something to grab the attention. Just ideas though...

Been rubbish on the collab front btw.... but things getting better.
Remastered that last track I did, had two gigs in the last week and haven't had any pissing time to myself. Promise to get on it as soon as I get a bit of a breather...

Nice one fella, more good stuff

:cheese:

gary_human
13-09-2006, 11:53 AM
i really like this - sounds like audio assault/arms stlye to me. i would like to hear some random sounds come in now and again which i didint expect like maybe a couple of clanking synth notes before an edit or something - but thats just me.

Aratron
16-09-2006, 10:53 PM
sounds great to me

reminds me of early hydraulix - pounding grooves even.

really good stuff - keep beleiving in yourself dude.

my head's boggled by the amount of shite that masquarades as serious techno which gets pressed.

top notch dude

278d7e64a374de26f==