PDA

View Full Version : I really am totally miffed by this DJ Mag Poll

MARKEG
03-09-2006, 10:30 AM
Yet again, my inbox is spammed from DJ's asking me to vote for them.

I just don't get it. Why is it so important? It really doesn't represent fresh good music. Just why are ppl taking this so serious?

Don't get me wrong, I have done articles for DJ in the past, i like the mag... but this is just plain silly. I can see what a position in this poll would do for you as a DJ, but why be hyped like this?

Sorry to bring this up again. I think I did it last year too :) hehe

But WTF eh :lol:

force
03-09-2006, 10:37 AM
I think 'EGO' might have something to do with it mark :myagi:

ds2
03-09-2006, 11:11 AM
techno djs are the worst culprits.

"a vote for me is a vote for techno" :roll:

no it's not, it's a vote for you and your ego. who seriously gives a f()ck if techno djs are in some fake chart in a crappy, past it's sell by date dance rag.

Col
03-09-2006, 11:24 AM

I just don't get it. Why is it so important? It really doesn't represent fresh good music. Just why are ppl taking this so serious?

Don't get me wrong, I have done articles for DJ in the past, i like the mag... but this is just plain silly. I can see what a position in this poll would do for you as a DJ, but why be hyped like this?

:

I don't think 95% of DJ's represent "fresh" or "good" music. And i fail to see how a promotional e-mail turns a purveyor of something deemed credible & unique into someone who's not.

Secondly, I think you answer lies within your own question> "I can see what a position in this poll would do for you as a DJ"

I think it's pretty safe to assume that the majority of DJ's (and even people in general) are driven by fame/money. And with that in mind it's pretty clear why people are so desperate to appear in your "Top 100 DJ's" etc

crime
03-09-2006, 12:44 PM
I really am totally miffed by this DJ Mag Poll

I don't understand why you're getting miffed about it, always has been a crock of shite, always will be....

eyeswithoutaface
03-09-2006, 01:11 PM
yeah, doesnt even warrant a thread to be honest. Total bag of toss

dan the acid man
03-09-2006, 01:21 PM
so nobodies going to vote for rudi schmulten then ? :( :lol:

conflict
03-09-2006, 01:46 PM
MC BUFFALO?

sash
03-09-2006, 01:58 PM
I can see what a position in this poll would do for you as a DJ, but why be hyped like this?

I'm sure we all know people that look at those lists and say "ooh Tiesto is number one. so he's the best dj eh.....". I fkn hate that. It's like Fatboy slim, the last few years he's always floating around the top there somewhere. he was here for NYE and the majority of people r all hyped thinkin "ooh Fatboy's comin, he's one of the best dj's in the world" and then he sucked ass and everyone was like "what the fukk was that shit"...

eyeswithoutaface
03-09-2006, 02:00 PM
well i think anyone naive enough to actually think Fatboy Slim is a good dj deserves a bit of a let down really.

i wish someone would delete this thread, its depressing

Lag
03-09-2006, 02:09 PM
i like fatboy slim as a dj
whats wrong about him?
theres artists and entertainers
fatboy slim is an entertainer
and hes doing a very good job

jeroenliebregts
03-09-2006, 02:42 PM
whats wrong about him?

...come on.
If I want to see an entertainer, i go to the circus.

eyeswithoutaface
03-09-2006, 02:47 PM
no one said he wasnt an entertainer did they? i said he's not a good dj, which he isnt. At all. Full stop.

he is a fantastic producer and his track record speaks for itself

but he's an awful dj

jeroenliebregts
03-09-2006, 02:51 PM
although he has a different opinion about that himself.
That's why he is such a good 'entertainer'

koma
03-09-2006, 02:52 PM
whats wrong about him?

...come on.

not at all.
this is why parties arent (at least here) visited as much as before and why we are having "everything's going down" topics from time to time...

djs take themself a bit too seriuos today. if you can't entertain the crowd, move away and give space to somebody who can, simple as that.

jeroenliebregts
03-09-2006, 02:54 PM
if the music is good, the crowd will be entertained.

koma
03-09-2006, 03:00 PM
if the dj is crap, he'll ruin the night even with the best records...

Lag
03-09-2006, 03:05 PM
no one said he wasnt an entertainer did they? i said he's not a good dj, which he isnt. At all. Full stop.

but he's an awful dj
imo theres 2 kind of djs
1. a dj who makes with his track selection a whole new track. a hour/two hours/whatever long track. the songs are connected very tightly and create a good buildup. i consider this art
2. a dj who plays tracks the crowd likes. he doesnt build up song "feels" but rather he builds up... i dont know how to explain this.. he adds to the happy happy joy joy atmosphere with every next track. it doesnt matter if he plays tim deluxe or red hot chilli peppers.
fatboy played janis joplin when he play @ the exit festival. the crowd went wild.
i consider this entertainment. fatboy is a good entertainer. maybe as good as tiga :)

koma
03-09-2006, 03:15 PM
and i dont understand what's the fuss with this dj mag poll every year.

like in every genre, there's a part of the scene that's more exposed in the media... if you want to be a part of it, fine with me.. if you think it'll benefit you, help you to bring some of your ideas to life, go ahead...

but, if you'd like to talk about "underground" in the year 2006., hide from the media etc... go ahead.. just dont cry when nobody notices you among dozens of thousand djs/producers at the end of the day...

i was debating with some people the other day.. all they do is moan about the way newspapers and tv's are covering the techno scene only through drug arrests and incidents. i mean, shit, why dont you try and show them some positive sides of everything, speak up, what, everyone who uses media is a sellout, is that what youre all afraid of? cause thats bullshit, sorry...

eyeswithoutaface
03-09-2006, 03:54 PM

but he's an awful dj
imo theres 2 kind of djs
1. a dj who makes with his track selection a whole new track. a hour/two hours/whatever long track. the songs are connected very tightly and create a good buildup. i consider this art
2. a dj who plays tracks the crowd likes. he doesnt build up song "feels" but rather he builds up... i dont know how to explain this.. he adds to the happy happy joy joy atmosphere with every next track. it doesnt matter if he plays tim deluxe or red hot chilli peppers.
fatboy played janis joplin when he play @ the exit festival. the crowd went wild.
i consider this entertainment. fatboy is a good entertainer. maybe as good as tiga :)

errr yeah, we've just agreed that, he's a good entertainer. He still isnt technically a great dj, ive seen him play many many times and technically, he's all over the place at the best of times.

He's a great entertainer of course, but he was a great entertainer before he stood behind a pair of decks, so it makes no odds. He got into djing through the success of his records, id must rather see a Fatboy slim live set than see him djing. Lovely chap, met him once or twice too in various places but still doesnt mean i think he's a good dj, there are people on this board who would technically nail him to the floor. I love some of the stuff he plays, but it's nothing i dont listen to at home anyway so its quite irrelevant to me. Id rather just listen to his records than him playing other peoples records.

and re this poll thing, well to put it simply, it would have a bit more clout to the proceedings if it were something that held a bit more respect through the scene, i.e top 100 producers poll instead maybe? i would still not be the remotely bit interested in the poll itself, but it would certainly bring more positivity about polls in general i think.

ds2
03-09-2006, 04:36 PM
[ Lovely chap, met him once or twice too in various places .

there's a shock :lol:

eyeswithoutaface
03-09-2006, 04:39 PM
not really, just happened to have met him in various clubs/events over the years

Lag
03-09-2006, 06:05 PM
errr yeah, we've just agreed that, he's a good entertainer. He still isnt technically a great dj, ive seen him play many many times and technically, he's all over the place at the best of times.
as an entertainer dj
i think it is not as important if hes technically good
as it is important that the crowd is entertained
in any way

id must rather see a Fatboy slim live set than see him djing.
i agree about that. his albums are one of the things that got me into edm

Id rather just listen to his records than him playing other peoples records.

again, i agree
but i just said hes a good dj, and he does his job well
i didnt say his djing is better than his production :)

essence
03-09-2006, 08:01 PM
whats wrong about him?

...come on.

not at all.
this is why parties arent (at least here) visited as much as before and why we are having "everything's going down" topics from time to time...

djs take themself a bit too seriuos today. if you can't entertain the crowd, move away and give space to somebody who can, simple as that.

sorry mate - for me it's bullsh*t. i never care bout what the dj does, it makes me laugh when they shout with the public; i am not watching them for "entertainment"; only music that counts.
i used to like watching millsey - 100% focused on what he's doing, concentrated... i dunno if it's the same these days.

the only thing i hate - when dj's look like they were serving some punishment or behaving VIP style . when i saw ian pooley 6 years ago, he looked like he hated all people he was playing for. tired maybe..

essence
03-09-2006, 08:03 PM
and i think that fatboy's music is pop for teenagers.

Miromiric
03-09-2006, 08:45 PM
to much entertainers, not rnought artists.

Little_Fella!
04-09-2006, 03:00 AM
Back in 2001, I was into squat parties heavily at the time, but was given a couple o guest list tickets to the DJ Mag DJ Winners Poll party at Fabric.... :eyes:

So we went along for the fun of it...

Chris Liberator was No. 70 at the time, we were like, 'Yeey...! nice one etc..blah blah'...

Tiesto was No. 1 but i had snuffled a big truffle at that point so didn't give a hoot n was looking forward to the music coming back on, (which was moderately tough so I was happy) :)

Went to the afterparty, which was at the bar I was workin at- Steve Lawler played.... all v nice etc..
:)

Little_Fella!
04-09-2006, 03:06 AM
Then even went back to Leslie's house (the editor), who didn't like techno at all by the way and was very dismissive in that respect...

Any way I ignored this, and then she got all grumpy n shot nearly every one out... :eh:

Fair do's I suppose but still, no need to screech & go on as no one was being out of order...

I was glad to get home to mi decks I tell thee...! :crackup:

Little_Fella!
04-09-2006, 03:22 AM
Anyways...

The whole thing is a commercial entity that serves itself, as we all know....

I agree with Koma, and would like to add that as it is the shape of the 'commercial' overground that determines the credibility and definition by what should truly be labelled as the 'non commercial' underground.....

You can't have an underground scene if there is nothing above it... :)

rhythmtech
04-09-2006, 04:28 AM
top 100 producers poll instead maybe?

bloody good idea.. although ****in tiga or some bollox would still win :lol:

dirty_bass
04-09-2006, 04:47 AM
I just bin all that spam straight away, doesn`t really bother me at all, I don`t really read any of the mags anyway, so it means nothing to me who`s at the top. I`ll still listen to what I listen to, and moan like an old man now and again.

koma
04-09-2006, 12:19 PM
...come on.

not at all.

sorry mate - for me it's bullsh*t. i never care bout what the dj does, it makes me laugh when they shout with the public; i am not watching them for "entertainment"; only music that counts.
i used to like watching millsey - 100% focused on what he's doing, concentrated... i dunno if it's the same these days.

the only thing i hate - when dj's look like they were serving some punishment or behaving VIP style . when i saw ian pooley 6 years ago, he looked like he hated all people he was playing for. tired maybe..

I was actually reffering to those guys who dont give a **** about the audience, cause "they're are doing they thing and the crowd is probably uneducated". I've seen that shit few times this summer, the crowd was standing still on the floor, yawning, talking... and the guy behind the decks was "doing his thing", LOL... some of them didnt play bad records, on the contrary, but the timing was totally wrong...

maybe they prepared their sets before the party, dunno about that, but I do know they sucked big time :cheese:

I love those djs that come early on a party and hang out with other djs, dance among the crowd, enjoy themself, now they can say they're feeling the atmosphere right and I'm sure they'll rarely go wrong when they come behind the decks... if you're having 2-3 gigs per night and you're running from spot to spot, I'm not sure all those sets will be top notch...

and when it comes to art... the only art in 4/4 dance music is making people dance :cheese:

Miromiric
04-09-2006, 12:52 PM
i ****in.g hate dance music

Sunil
04-09-2006, 01:28 PM
Characteristics of the stereotypical DJ who chases after getting into these polls:

A. A poser/ Secretly a wannabe pop/movie/TV star
B. Bad DJ
C. Can't produce on a track on own. Needs co-producer, for when "in the studio".

Lets face it, half these shits would give up if they got a better paying job somewhere else, although obviously it would need be a position where their ego was suitably massaged on a regular basis. Let the ****ers at it.

I think a Top 100 Worst DJ poll would be good, especially if it caught on and people began to realise what a load of shit these polls are. If someone had the time on their hands to write up a foreword or mission statement that states all the traits to dislike about the average self important DJ of today, or the methods they use, it could serve as a good basis for a website. Probably all a bit too negative though, but still... it'd be nice to see some of these eejits that litter the Top 100 DJ poll, romping home to high positions in the official Worst DJ Top 100 poll. It would definitely put a lot of things into perspective.

jeroenliebregts
04-09-2006, 01:40 PM
I think a Top 100 Worst DJ poll would be good, especially if it caught on and people began to realise what a load of shit these polls are. If someone had the time on their hands to write up a foreword or mission statement that states all the traits to dislike about the average self important DJ of today, or the methods they use, it could serve as a good basis for a website. Probably all a bit too negative though, but still... it'd be nice to see some of these eejits that litter the Top 100 DJ poll, romping home to high positions in the official Worst DJ Top 100 poll. It would definitely put a lot of things into perspective.

great idea. Tiesto will win both polls.

rhythmtech
04-09-2006, 01:48 PM

great idea. Tiesto will win both polls.

:lol:

rhythmtech
04-09-2006, 01:55 PM
my worst djz top 5

(based purely on the fact that they're limelight hogging money grabbing cunts.. and not on technical merit whatsoever)

5. paul van dick (purely cause his name annoys me)
4. miss kitten (the arrogant bitch needs a slap)
3. eddie halliwell (im just jealous of his success)
2. picotto (some of his productions with studio "partner" ferri are quite good.. but as a dj? SHOOT ME...PLEASE!!!!)
[b]1. TIESTO (hahahahahaha... hahahaaha... sorry.. hhahahahaha)

Miromiric
04-09-2006, 02:01 PM
yes, picotto really has some amazing tunes

rhythmtech
04-09-2006, 02:08 PM

ahh hes got a few he did with ferri.. that taotek was quite cool.. even if it did drag on a bit.

Sunil
04-09-2006, 02:14 PM
I interviewed Frankie Bones a few years ago, and funny enough... he namechecked Picotto and BXR as doing something 'new' in techno for a spell.

Miromiric
04-09-2006, 02:18 PM

ahh hes got a few he did with ferri.. that taotek was quite cool.. even if it did drag on a bit.

sure he does =)

rhythmtech
04-09-2006, 02:22 PM

sure he does =)

:roll:

http://z.about.com/d/collectdolls/1/0/l/G/troll.jpg

weekender_veteran
05-09-2006, 02:57 AM
MC BUFFALO?
im voting for mc buffalo :cheese: :cheese:

weekender_veteran
05-09-2006, 02:59 AM
i voted for you mark,

and not bullshitting :)

module
05-09-2006, 03:07 AM
what type of person actually votes ?

think about it..

massplanck
05-09-2006, 03:09 AM
...come on.

:toast:

davethedrummer
05-09-2006, 11:34 AM
yeah f@cking inbox spamming from desperate djs
stop it now !!!

get the f@ck away from my computer you sad pathetic tossers !

davethedrummer
05-09-2006, 11:43 AM

i totally see what you are saying mate
but it's still a bad attitude , djing ...in fact all music is entertainment.
thats waht people pay their money for
not for a discussion group , or a vibeless party with a really " clever " dj/musician teaching everyone about " new " music.
but for a good night out with their mates and a good boogie on the dancefloor , a good vibe and the possibility of a shag at the end of it.
that is the way it has always been and the way it always will be
remember this please.

rhythmtech
05-09-2006, 11:47 AM
just found this in my mail inbox :lol: :lol: :shock:

henry you sly dog... trying to fool us all into thinking you're too cool for school!!!!

Re: Dj top 100

Dear [insert name here]

please vote for me in the dj top 100 poll as i want to hang out with teisto and be a superstar.

lots of peace and kisses

henry

Technobitch
05-09-2006, 01:13 PM

Sorry to bring this up again. I think I did it last year too :) hehe

But WTF eh :lol:

yeah my mates girlfriend got given a keyring from amber d, with vote for amber d writen on it, aparently she was giving loads out in creamfields, i thought it was well funny

kai
05-09-2006, 01:15 PM

i totally see what you are saying mate
but it's still a bad attitude , djing ...in fact all music is entertainment.
thats waht people pay their money for
not for a discussion group , or a vibeless party with a really " clever " dj/musician teaching everyone about " new " music.
but for a good night out with their mates and a good boogie on the dancefloor , a good vibe and the possibility of a shag at the end of it.
that is the way it has always been and the way it always will be
remember this please.

Unfortunately this is true for most people - that is all they want from a night out - however to cater to this market is to simply attempt to please the masses - a slippery slope imo as to take it too its logical conclusion then as a promoter, DJ or producer you would simply provide for the lowest common denominator to entertain the maximum number of people which inevitably leads to the conclusion that what they should be providing is very middle of the road stuff that the majority will want to dance too and be entertained by while they drink themselves silly and try to get laid, rather than creating or providing challenging, interesting music.

For me music is an artform first and foremost above being a form of entertainment - thats why I like the techno scene, because this element is strong within it. If the aim is purely to entertain the maximum number of people then we may as well give up innovating now and resign ourselves to a world of funky house, r n b and commercial trance!

Unfortuately true for m

tocsin
05-09-2006, 05:49 PM
so nobodies going to vote for rudi schmulten then ? :( :lol:

Indeed. Choose or lose, mother****ers!

TechMouse
05-09-2006, 06:52 PM
Surely if EVERYONE on this forum voted Rudi number 1 then it would have to make some kind of impact?

module
05-09-2006, 07:27 PM
STOP IT... F**KING POINTLESS SELF INDULGENT W*NKFEST OF AN EGO RUBBING ROOTBALL...

seriously, get this thread da f**k off.. hard house stadium piccotto/tiesto/pvd wa*nk..

and f*ck all the electro-ego sh*t too..

'look at me.. ppl like me... i'm famous'

click... BANG!

now, remove that stunted slime from my presence..

MARK NEENAN
05-09-2006, 08:24 PM

henry you sly dog... trying to fool us all into thinking you're too cool for school!!!!

Dear [insert name here]

please vote for me in the dj top 100 poll as i want to hang out with teisto and be a superstar.

lots of peace and kisses

henry

Hahahahah!

thetonewrecka
06-09-2006, 12:36 AM
Your whole dj poll election seems quite similar to our pathetic presidential elections lately.

module
07-09-2006, 03:37 AM
Your whole dj poll election seems quite similar to our pathetic presidential elections lately.

lol nice one :lol:

davethedrummer
07-09-2006, 12:30 PM

Dear [insert name here]

lots of peace and kisses

henry

bollox ! :cry:

stjohn
09-09-2006, 09:53 PM
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k275/serged/Screenshot_2.jpg

koma
09-09-2006, 10:15 PM
i'm tellin ya - tiesto is the man

dan the acid man
09-09-2006, 10:57 PM
i want to be like him when i grow up

jeroenliebregts
09-09-2006, 10:58 PM
thats so sweet

davethedrummer
09-09-2006, 11:02 PM
i'm tellin ya - tiesto is the man

yes i must admit this article has completely changed my opinion of him too.

i once thought he was a prick

but now i know he's a caring adult , who just wants everybody to be happy

aaaaaahhh , lets just follow the f@cking yellow brick road together shall we??? :upyours:

Mindful
10-09-2006, 03:55 AM
hahaha what the fuk you doing on Tiestos web site Rory?

MARKEG
10-09-2006, 10:31 AM
looking at all after much thought, i think this is a best at marketing poll (with a smidgin of entertainment skills thrown in).

so in that respect i shouldn't be getting p'ed about my inbox being full of it. no, on the contary, i should admire the fact that they're good at what they are doing.

instead, i am now pissed with MYSELF for not setting the rule in my inbox that if it says 'DJ Mag Poll' it gets sent straight to

JUNK

koma
10-09-2006, 02:45 PM

Sunil
10-09-2006, 03:34 PM
A friend of mine sent me this on. Dutch progster Matthew Dekay is bribing people to vote for him :roll:
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All

Want to win a trip with Matthew Dekay?

All you have to do is go to:

http://www.djmag.com/top100

and vote for this year’s dj top100. All you have to do is proof that you made the right choice for this year!

Vote for Matthew and press print screen and send us proof of this and you might be the one going to one

of Matthew’s sensational gigs in October, all expenses paid of course.

You can send your email to: yvon@matthewdekay.nl or peter@matthewdekay.nl

your vote counts!

Thanks,

Dk Music

koma
10-09-2006, 03:36 PM
hahaha

love tha call out by lee buridge

"Anal sex is fun and all but in between poundings go and vote for ME in this cursed thing know as 'the dj mag top 100'. Go... and drag my sorry arse up from a pathetic 78, which is where I was beaten down to last year by lots of DJ's neither you or I have ever heard of (and still haven't). It seems canvassing voters is the only way to achieve any sort of ranking. I have always loathed this approach but due to (almost) falling into chart obscurity now have to 'play the game'. I'm definitely the 7th best DJ in the world but if YOU (imagine me pointing out of the screen right now) can help me get to six or higher i'll definitely buy you a pint of cider down the pub to celebrate. The voting has started and a dj mag insider has told me I've already got four votes (thanks mum, dad, peanut and tiesto) so click the link and then, if you have any love, make everybody you know vote to. DO IT!!!!! I'm planning on a world tour, not to dj but to canvass for votes via handshaking, kissing babies and speeches full of promises of what I'll do once IN POWER at number 7 in the chart...or higher if you get on it enough."

rhythmtech
10-09-2006, 04:21 PM
A friend of mine sent me this on. Dutch progster Matthew Dekay is bribing people to vote for him :roll:

Hi All

and vote for this year’s dj top100. All you have to do is proof that you made the right choice for this year!

Vote for Matthew and press print screen and send us proof of this and you might be the one going to one

your vote counts!

Thanks,

Dk Music

now that is really fukin sad... at least im offering the chance to stay in lovely kilmainham for a week :lol: :lol:

davethedrummer
10-09-2006, 04:48 PM

Hi All

your vote counts!

Thanks,

Dk Music

i live in outer mongolia
is he gong to pay for me to get to one of his gigs on blackpool pier?

i think not

davethedrummer
10-09-2006, 04:49 PM
oh bugger
now i need the edit button

dan the acid man
10-09-2006, 05:00 PM
did i change the right part ?

MorePunkThanFunk
11-09-2006, 01:41 PM
...come on.

not at all.

and when it comes to art... the only art in 4/4 dance music is making people dance :cheese:

so true, i hate going to some nights when the dj just does his thing and plays completely the wrong sound for the club.

oldbugger
11-09-2006, 02:18 PM
hahaha

love tha call out by lee buridge

"Anal sex is fun and all but in between poundings go and vote for ME in this cursed thing know as 'the dj mag top 100'. Go... and drag my sorry arse up from a pathetic 78, which is where I was beaten down to last year by lots of DJ's neither you or I have ever heard of (and still haven't). It seems canvassing voters is the only way to achieve any sort of ranking. I have always loathed this approach but due to (almost) falling into chart obscurity now have to 'play the game'. I'm definitely the 7th best DJ in the world but if YOU (imagine me pointing out of the screen right now) can help me get to six or higher i'll definitely buy you a pint of cider down the pub to celebrate. The voting has started and a dj mag insider has told me I've already got four votes (thanks mum, dad, peanut and tiesto) so click the link and then, if you have any love, make everybody you know vote to. DO IT!!!!! I'm planning on a world tour, not to dj but to canvass for votes via handshaking, kissing babies and speeches full of promises of what I'll do once IN POWER at number 7 in the chart...or higher if you get on it enough."

thats great. :lol: :clap:

Mucky Beats
12-09-2006, 01:17 PM
vote for me he he he....

bit sad realy telling people to to vote for you init... I know many do it because they feel they need it to get one step higher in the bookings world and up there FEE ! but come on asking people to vote for you is a little poo init... i think maybe best way to run a poll if one is bloody needed is maybe a IN CLUB vote ...granted the same big names would be at the top due to the size crowds and sheep they play to...but to be fair some djs like carl cox should be at the top of the pile i feel. but at least with a in club vote by clubbers and djs it would be the opinion of the people that go out and see the djs peform ... that has to be better than some turd who has nver been out of there bedroom voting for some dj they havent ever seen!!!!!!

right im up for setting this up who's up for helping ? ha ha ha

mikehumphries
12-09-2006, 02:23 PM
this poll, and indeed most articles in this magazine is quite simply to supply a bit of padding between all the ads. if i had a million quid for each time somebody asked me to vote for them this week, we would all be going on a major binge next weekend.

RDR
13-09-2006, 11:30 AM
Give me 50p and ill vote for you mike

Or perhaps you could buy me a beer.

278d7e64a374de26f==